It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Description Of The Reptilians You've Ever Seen

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

M0bXSiNN
They are running the planet folks, they created the illuminati(hybrids same as us cept with more replitian DNA) Wish the truth wasnt so surreal.

they're preparing us for when they rule out in the open, david icke is probably part of the PSYOP.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by M0bXSiNN]

Amazing! Thanks for posting this. What a fascinating topic. I just can't seem to get enough of it. lol

Wonderful photos.

Toni

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

M0bXSiNN
The illuminati Plans For The World 2001-2010

-A Middle Eastern war, coupled with a world financial collapse, will center attention to the United Nations as a control factor.
-China and Israel will attack and destroy the Moslem Fundamentalists in Central and Western Asia
-The Earth shall be divided into three major political/economic units - North And South America, including Central America, Caribbean; Europe, Africa, and the Middle East; and, the Pan-Asia/Austrailian region.
-A staged alien invasion will occur, forcing all nations, religions, and cultures to give up separate identities and unite under the United Nations/illuminati/Global Government. The US dollars already says NOVUS ORDO SECLOREM ie NEW WORLD ORDER. The United States new army slogan was recently changed after decades to "An Army Of One"
-Certain alien groups will be introduced as heroes who saved the Earth. The will likely be the group from Sirius A.
-"Peace" will be made with the Reptilians, and the hybrid-illuminati genetic mixture, blending the two groups together.
-A New World Religion will be introduced and enforced upon all people. This religion will have the male/female, God/Godess, as Princess Diana and Emmanuel, hence the Second Coming Of Christ.
-A cloned Christ will be sent to Earth from Mars, proclaiming the New World Order and his New Holy Empire.
-All money and assets will belong to the New Earth Empire. A global credit system will be imposed.
-All Earth citizens will have mandatory identification cards with their DNA imprinted upon them. These will be monitored via satellite.
-Total mind control will be the rule of the day, with transmissions coming from satellites, amplified by ground towers, cell phones, radio, and television. Children are already programmed by shows like Pokeman, Barney, Teletubbies, Harry Potter, Ninja Turtles, and most other shows on TV.
-The Dome of the Rock Mosque will be destroyed and the Temple of Solomon will be rebuilt there. The Ark of the Covenant will be relocated there.
-Blacks will be eliminated from the Earth except for those that have a mixture of genetics with other races, like the Ethiopians, Sudanese, and some USA and Caribbean Blacks.
-Atlantean technology will be revealed and exploited.
-Interplanetary and interdimensional travel will openly be availiable to select people.
-Jupiter will become a second sun, making this a Binary Star System. This is a result of the String of Pearls Comet(technology) that struck the gas giant in 1994.
-Frozen moons of Saturn, Jupiter, and Neptune will become Earth like after the new sun shines, and a resdistribution of Earth�s huge population will begin. At least three billion people will be recolonized on at least six new �Earths�.
-Earth will become the center of a tyrannical Empire that will fan out amongst the stars and universes, continuing the conquer and assimilate agenda.
-All people will have a chip places in their skulls connecting them to a central to computer control system.
-The so called �indigo children� a code name for the illuminati to �indicate� children with abilities will be confiscated from their parents and trained by the empire.

You must have missed that it is now 2013, nearly 2014, and none of those stupid claims have happened - so you are suggesting the "lluminati" are so incompetent that they cannot even get one of those things done!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I always pictured a reptilian would look like one of these guys.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well, I am not really that certain whether Reptilians would really be preparing us for an invasion or for their rule. Humanity is a proto-intelligent race and even the recent progress in technology means nothing. This planet is nothing special and neither is the human race. I could talk on about it but I digress.

Reptiles are fun, just like insectoids, humanoids etc. etc. They spawn from humanities need to classify things. And a name like 'Reptillians' is a rather generic name for a race of...well...reptiles. Realisticly speaking I would say that Reptiles of that size and with the ability to walk and speak would have evolved past their Reptile like roots much like humans are not counting themselves as 'just another' species of apes or even the prime apes. So maybe we should call them not just 'Reptillian' but something else like 'Home Reptillia'. But maybe this is details.

Thing is; What would be the point of such a species of 'Homo Reptillia' taking over us?
Certainly species advanced enough to reach our planet have by default got technology that renders the use of salve labour obsolete. A war would also be unnecessary since they can practically incinerate the Earth just with the sheer power output of the space ship engines. Humanity is also not that high and might to 'enlighten'.

No no, humanity is right on t\rack as it is. Right now the world is growing closer and stitching up the open parts. Granted; it is the greed for power that is doing it but it was judged that this was the best carrot we could put in front of humanities face.
After trade agreements and unions have made war too costly both economic as well as in risk there will be an era of stability were on political warfare and espionage will be present and only small skirmishes are capable.
Then, as humanities number eventually grow we will force you of the mudball into space. Hopefully we managed to hang the economic carrot in front of humanities face by then with space mining. (note to self; request useable astroids to be send into this quadrant).

Anyways. Humanity needs no real help from the outside. Things go just fine. Tuck back and relax. O...there is a small chance of violence after the union age of mankind has arrived. It all depends whether this control-and-intelligence-service issue goes wrong or not. Personally I got a bet walking that it will go wrong based upon humanities track record and my vast experiance with humanity. *Cough
O well; a few million more or less doesn't hurt the calculations.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

roncoallstar
I always pictured a reptilian would look like one of these guys.

The universe is so diverse that everything and more, than can be imagined or pictured, exists.

What I saw, in one of my encounters, not face to face thankfully, nor was permission given for the contact, looked like this:

alien-ufo-research.com...

Also seen this in some kind of contact session, its in my memory:

img170.imageshack.us...

This, and one face to face, only twiggy, pink colored. But memories of greys yes.

www.hyper.net...

Think they have some reptilian in them, at least possibly cetecean. But some of these ones are positives and moving upward.

Here is one of the main players, not just reptilian:

www.conceptart.org...
mantis!

Now on the reptilian contact, during a time when we were getting many sightings, was pulled into sleep really fast with rather beautiful as far as reptilian male would go, strongly muscled, red eyed, green scaled, with some yellow, male. I was able to see him in his control room from every angle of that room, and he was rapidly projecting intense rich, warm masculine energy, totally fascinating me, giving me images of how good it would be to sit and have a coffee and talk about everything under the sun, and he said, telepathically, he wanted to talk to me. And sleep was falling, and I had this split second to reject this. Apparently this group had no permissions and needed my “yes”, but refusal to reject this quickly in a split second was an affirmative. I rolled off the couch yelling NO! But to this day ,still wished to safely be able to pick his brain for every detail of the universe over a cup of coffee, but its not a wish I need to fulfill.

Apparently, there are groups and some need permissions, if they're not your group.

Mine are humans and greys, some from alpha centauri, have figured that much out, for even my son in a kind of altered state said he thought they were from alpha centuari, but I knew it, during an encounter/abduction. And I won't call any of the ET's "mine"! Also those I recognize as my Family and angel Ets, and they're wonderful and hero's. There are others too. Hero's! Hero's are wonderful! We have a Good Team up there helping us get through!

edit on 25-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by M0bXSiNN

Where are the reptilians now? can you give the google map coordinates please.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Here there and everywhere like everyone else. Many walk the earth, some look human. Some are humanish. Some are in inner earth, lots in inner earth. Lots in the solar system.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

you know that reply was open ended. Can you be more specific. Do you have a real picture of one? If they are everywhere surely you must be aware of their habits, where they habit, how they disguise themselves, mabey even the names of some.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Conan the Barbarian had it right!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

Conan the Barbarian had it right!!!

Arnies changed a lot in appearance since the Conan.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join