It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Description Of The Reptilians You've Ever Seen

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I don't know about you, but when I think Reptilians, I think of creatures that look similar to Abe Sapien from Hellboy, minus the gills of course.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
I don't know about you, but when I think Reptilians, I think of creatures that look similar to Abe Sapien from Hellboy, minus the gills of course.

I thought fish are considered part of the reptile family or species?
BTW Hellboy was a good movie!
I liked how they pointed out that Hitler didn't die in the early 1940's but lived to old age in the USA!

(anyone who says its not true, google "project paperclip"
)

[edit on 27-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

I'm almost quite certain fish and reptiles are two different types of mammalian species.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

I'm almost quite certain fish and reptiles are two different types of mammalian species.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

fish and reptiles nourish their young with milk and have hair? I guess I did learn something today

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I meant to say animalian, but that's what I get for posting things when I'm tired.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I meant to say animalian, but that's what I get for posting things when I'm tired.

ok just making sure i wasn't losing my mind

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
the bluebloods are running the planet, they have a higher percentage of reptilian DNA then we do, the slimy alien reptoids are under the ground and on a ship behind the moon, preparing to complete their invasion they began hundreds of thousands of years ago.

That is strange indeed. i have heard this before from Mr. Icke, but i always must wonder, how can it be possible. don't get me wrong, i'm not doubting you, maybe it is just a hard concept for me to grasp

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Space_CowBoy33

the bluebloods are running the planet, they have a higher percentage of reptilian DNA then we do, the slimy alien reptoids are under the ground and on a ship behind the moon, preparing to complete their invasion they began hundreds of thousands of years ago.

That is strange indeed. i have heard this before from Mr. Icke, but i always must wonder, how can it be possible. don't get me wrong, i'm not doubting you, maybe it is just a hard concept for me to grasp

That's not exactly how David Icke puts it. He leans more towards the majority of control being done by Reptilians who mind control humans, who then mind control other humans.
Icke is not into any Reptilian ships orbiting the moon waiting to invade.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_CowBoy33

c'mon....how is someone supposed to buy into this? any proof or documentation? or is it simply you "just know" they hide out behind the moon? IMO, that is garbage. I wonder what they were afraid ago hundreds of thousands of years ago if they are still "planning their invasion". If they are capable of space travel I believe they could take a new planet like ours easily unless the atmosphere is screwy to them, but i THINK it wouldn't take that long if they have mastered space traveling (i assume they have if they "hide behind the moon") to take our planet

[edit on 3/30/2005 by Its_True_I_Promise]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In all those control the world project... I'm asking one question... why? So when they controled the world they'll say : Yeah!! and then masturbate themselves or what?
I don't see the goal or is it the same as I'm the richer .. and what? You're the best and what? I don't care...

So those who want to control the world have a problem somewhere... they have a complex of inferiority and they want to prove to themselves that they are not a loser.

So those who want to control the world are losers...

REPTILIANS ARE LOSERS and BUSH IS A LOSER.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
REPTILIANS ARE LOSERS and BUSH IS A LOSER.

Bush is not a loser, he's the President of the United States. Even if he sucks at the position (which is certainly debatable) he's not a loser!!!

[edit on 2/27/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I cant read the whole thread, so I just figured I would ask if this guy posted any links or evidence at all besides some Star Trek pics and his "say-so?"

I cant believe people posted for 13 pages based on the crap he started with.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
I cant read the whole thread, so I just figured I would ask if this guy posted any links or evidence at all besides some Star Trek pics and his "say-so?"

I cant believe people posted for 13 pages based on the crap he started with.

Hey guys I have my alarm clock ticking waiting for the Reptillian,draconian,snake people to invade..

Well looks like im gone,since im black and all

Sure as hell wouldnt waNNa be in your shoes.Being humped and invaded by outer space reptiles

so long earth,the reptile people are coming.Better watch out for the sponge people too

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Everything on tv is to program your mind, dumb you down, and make you passive.

I agree, at the moment there are more and more shows about aliens and UFOs and I believe they are readeing (spelling!?) us for eventual contact or invasion.

This is something i figured is happening here in Holland too..

Normally, we would have to rent a movie if we wanted to see a movie about UFO's and aliens... and now? now every week there are movies like Independence Day, Mission to Mars. Close encounters of the third Kind...you name it they broadcast it.

Also shows like startrek, stargate, Batllestar Galactica...etc etc are now broadcasted on a daily basis...

I am a Sci-Fi fan and i feel im in heaven now, Holland is now the walhalla if you like sci-fi movies and shows...but i did notice it as a very strange event.

Why did we have to go to a shop to rent a movie a year ago and now it is an overkill...even on the regional networks we now get UFO/abduction shows on a weekly basis, a year ago they were to afraid of ridicule to even mention the word UFO

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by M0bXSiNN

You must be joking. Get a life. This topic is not an amusing story. How many cliches can you role into one posting, really silly person.
Listen to what is happening and settle down.
Yes its true about the reptilians- they come and go- no they are not American politicians or members of the English Royal family- although Charles is not the best looker thats not it!
Read between the lines of trash and you may just learn a thing or two. and stop paraphrasing others.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
the reptillians are real..that is fact.

www.youtube.com...

www.reptoids.com...

www.truthism.com...

edited to add...www.youtube.com...

edit also do any research on Sumerians and you will find a lot more info on our history...Annunaki=Reptillians

take care

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vertu

you description is right on. And to answer someone elses question they ARE evil!! If they were good they wouldnt hide. And to answer someone else, they only use our earths underground(caves and what have you) as bases and labs among numerous other things. They dont originate from EARTH.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The only thing that I know that is real is Springer has a sticky up there promising that we don't have to suffer through these dreaded and foolish reptilian threads in the UFO section anymore. They are to be discussed in skunkworks from now on. Most of the recent threads were moved over there, but they didn't dig through this entire forum to transfer all of the reptilian threads over there because they were not active and they assumed that members would read the sticky's at the top of every forum for forum posting guidelines and rules..

But then again, most folks that are ignorant enough to believe in reptilians are also too ignorant to read the sticky's at the top of every forum.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Be aware Amercans, this is the truth. look at youtube and see them in action. They slowly taking over the planet and they allready building concentration camps in the U.S.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join