It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HaHaHa Your all wrong about September, its really October That will be the month of DOOM!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

No no, no. Don't you know the math is wrong and the leap years this and that and they didn't account for certain days, nah it's a couple weeks later, or a couple years if the numbers were accidentally written in reverse.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
To the Doubter's:
Predictions can NEVER be specifically Accurate

As they are just made up!
edit on 22-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I see your prediction and I raise you....

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I do not have a prediction but I do have an observation, that the OP is full of crap...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You Cant prove that till NOV!!!! Time will tell ...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
a reply to: Xtrozero

You Cant prove that till NOV!!!! Time will tell ...

I'm willing to bet my life that I'm right...
Next he will say Oct 2020... but I do love the short predictions like today or tomorrow, much more livelier conversations then to wait 10 years.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I predict that the end of the World will be in approximately 5 Billion years from now when our sun swells to a Red Giant and consumes our planet along with Venus and Mercury before becoming a White Dwarf Star!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
How Full of crap am i now???

Structure breaks down.... Hunger

SNAP: USDA Says Prepare For Nationwide Riots

then USDA will not have the funding necessary for SNAP benefits in October and will be forced to stop providing benefits within the first several days of October,” said Catherine Cochran, a spokeswoman for USDA.

announcing that a government shutdown would “suspend or delay food stamp payments to some of the 46 million Americans who receive the food aid.”

USDA on Friday sent a letter to states asking them to hold off “until further notice” on starting the process that distributes benefits at the first of the month.

govtslaves.info...

edit on 24-9-2015 by TheJesuit because: added

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think he's right for October being a month of doooommmm!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx
a reply to: hutch622

04/11 that's april 11th.... it will be a grand informing of the world in 2020.

411 if an information call line in the us, 20/20 is perfect vision......

Nope. 04/11 is 4 November. All 'signs' are in GMT notation and as such reference the UK.

For the US the key date is 1/4/16 0800 GMT. You don't need to worry about the rest of the world and their dates.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
.............and when nothing happens in Oct, then Nov will become the real doom month, then when nothing happens in Nov, then Dec will be the real doom month, etc.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Oct is not over yet Global EQ Activity just picked up a notch i believe him, but will wait till the end of oct.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Very interesting. Ever since... Well, a long time ago, I have had dreams that tend to come true. Maybe that sounds crazy, so ignore it if you want. Doesn't bother me. Anyway, for at least three years, I've had recurring dreams about a series of events that are supposed to begin on October 27th. The year is, as of yet, indeterminate, but October 27 appears in every dream.

The basic idea of what's going to happen seems to have something to do with a deadly virus that can be caught in either of its two forms: Airborne or through an open wound. Some people from two certain family lines have a genetic immunity (which originated in the early fourteenth century) to said virus. The open-wound variation of the virus kills any non-immune person in ten hours or less. The airborne variation kills only non-virgins, in the same amount of time. Developing a vaccine will be next to impossible, unless you have a large supply of virgin doctors and scientists and willing test subjects. The only cure is a blood transfusion from one of those immune. Which, of course, has to be an acceptable blood type...

I don't know if it's related, but I figured I should mention it, in case it was helpful. You did say disease.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

yawns! anything you can bring to the table to re-enforce your statement.?

did not think so.

every month is doom and gloom,my bills are due!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
No end of world doom, but watch out for the 7.6 EQ in Tacoma, WA on Fri, Oct. 30. 3:47 PST.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join