It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Bigfoot ....?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What is Bigfoot ....?

That is the question.

I have been doing online research for a few years and this is my hypothesis of what they are and why the Govt is covering up the evidence.

What we know is....

There are over 100 American Indian Tribes with oral tradition of bigfoot. I will believe American Indian culture legend over modern man BS any day. Some bigfoot tribes were peaceful and some were cannibals or rather ate humans.

American Indians stated basically they were another tribe of Indians not to be trifled with.

Stories of stolen American Indian Women and Children and keep in mind every year millions of people just disappear without a trace worldwide and the USA national park missing person mysteries. Numerous Missing Kids 2-3-4 years old found 6 hours later having traversed rivers and difficult terrain miles away.

They have been recently DNA tested
They are human hybrid from 15k years ago according to this test.

They are huge
They are hairy but dont have typical fur
They are not Apes but look ape-ish
They are not human but have human features
They Stink
They are smart and can elude detection
Mostly Nocturnal and apparently have very good low light vision which we dont have
They are extremely robust
Apparently Cave Dwellers

The DNA tests completed in recent years show they are Human hybrids from 15k years ago with 100% Human mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA is from the mothers side.

Nuclear DNA (father) is from something else.

For the typical Huge bigfoot - Gigantopithecus and Human hybrid is my guess as to actually what they are. For the other 3 varieties pointed out by Lloyd Pye who knows but probably Human plus some other Ape plus whatever else.

So now the question is - If it really is a hybrid of 100% human female and some other ape/animal from 15k years ago, Who had the technology and Why were they created ?

And or if they really are just simply an Ape animal why the Govt cover up ? New species are found every year all over the world.

My theory is Pre-history Technically superior advanced civilizations that have been hidden from History.

IE be it Atlantis, Pre Egyptians, Summarians or whatever you want to call them.

Actually I think the Egyptians prior to the flood are what we are talking about, but the floods wiped out most technology. IE the pyramid building Egyptians really are the remnants of the Atlantians.

IE Some technically advanced pre-history Civilization that has also been hidden from modern Humans along with a lot of other hidden secrets to keep the public dumb.

All REAL advanced physical evidence of these advanced cultures have been hidden away from the Public (or dumbed down) to fit the modern historical agenda for a reason along with all physical evidence of Bigfoot.

15K years ago when the Hybrid was created roughly predates (slightly) the world mega flood told in so many cultures. The one that destroyed that corrupt civilization or Noahs Flood as told in the bible.

Edgar Cayce on Atlantis...
Cayce states that the cause for the Atlantian wars that caused the downfall of Atlantis were due to a disagreement between two sides. The two sides were The Sons of Belial and the Sons of the Law of One.

The major argument between these two groups were over the use of slavery. The Sons of Belial believed it was okay to create automatons, which were part human and part animal slaves.

Follow - Huge, smart, extremely strong Human Animal Hybrid slave with great low light vision. What better creature to work in a mine.

At any rate if true according to Cayce then Bigfoot could be an automaton of Atlantian creation.

So why would the Government cover it up ?

Because in the end to admit Bigfoot is real is to admit there were previous High tech civilizations on Earth that were a lot smarter than we are now and where is their technology.

Then all of pre-history is incorrect and the entire history of the earth would have to be re-written including human existence going back several million years into pre-history.

Ancient Vedic flying machines, moon structures, ancient space travel, Advanced civilization with free energy, bigfoot and all the other ancient high tech discoveries that have been hidden away.

Why all hidden ?

Control is my hypothesis. In the end to each of us individually it would be a major enlightenment to learn of the technology, everyday life, power and belief systems of these ancient advanced cultures, but in learning that, we would also discover that we have been manipulated and controlled into modern corporate slavery explicitly for control and power and greed of a small group of human Elites. The world wide control structures and big money pits that create ultimate power would fail and the elite power structure would also fail and money would be worthless.

What nails it is the recent DNA evidence. 15K year old Hybrid - 15K years is the key.
If it was 200k years you could maybe write it off as evolution gone bad or another branch of the Human tree that managed to survive.

Mitochondrial DNA Mother Side - 100% Human from fairly recent age.
Nuclear DNA Father Side - 100% of something else and they did not say Gorilla or Chimp or Orang.

That means either is was soup mix of animal species DNA or an unknown species on the father side.
Considering the nightvision Eyesight it could be a soup mix.

I wont go into huge amounts of copy and paste links. Its all out there so GO search.

What I find amusing is that if Bigfoot was really created as a slave, those human hybrid variants are the one living free exactly the way they want to, and they probably have just as much brain power as us modern humans, yet we modern humans are actually the ones that are enslaved, yet most people in everyday society cant seem to figure that out.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have it on good authority from some of my NA friends that Sasquatch is a multidimensional being much like the Katchinas and Skinwalkers.

edit on 21-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fishy6

Either some big dude in a gorilla costume with prosthetic large feet that loves to troop around in the dead of night far off the beaten track. Or another form/offshoot of hominid that we have yet to discover.
edit on 21-9-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't think there's any government coverup regarding Bigfoot. "Government" is mute because the topic is irrelevant to "government".

The issue IMO is any scientist looking into the topic is hooted down as a kook. Ergo, no scientist valuing his reputation (and scientists being people, tend to do that) will take it on as a serious line of inquiry.

I think there's a large 'undiscovered' primate species out there. There's a whole lotta open space out there where you could hide a herd of dinosaurs and they'd never be found. Pacific northwest, Wyoming, Appalachians, upstate New York, Alleghenies, Northern Maine ... just in the US huge expanses of land well suited to hide and feed a species.

If this creature is as intelligent as proposed and wants to remain undiscovered, that's a major uphill fight.

If science ever decides to treat the topic seriously, IMO the creature will be found.

And as much personal satisfaction as I'd get out of that, I mostly hope it never happens.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Or another form/offshoot of hominid that we have yet to discover.

Except the DNA specifically state 15,000 years as an origin with a 100% human DNA mother side.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I've always been interested in Bigfoot. Never heard the theory of them being another Indian tribe. I grew up in NE Iowa which is very condensed with forest. I know 2 people who saw something they could not explain. This was probably 15-20 years ago now but one was my Uncle and another was a friends dad. It gives them chills to even talk about it today. This is one of the reasons why I still believe.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I have it on good authority from some of my NA friends that Sasquatch is a multidimensional being much like the Katchinas and Skinwalkers.

Could be there are a lot of things we dumb humans dont understand but if a skinwalker its origin is 15,000 years 100% human DNA mother side ?

Maybe that was part of the Hybrid design ?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I've always been interested in Bigfoot. Never heard the theory of them being another Indian tribe. I grew up in NE Iowa which is very condensed with forest. I know 2 people who saw something they could not explain. This was probably 15-20 years ago now but one was my Uncle and another was a friends dad. It gives them chills to even talk about it today. This is one of the reasons why I still believe.

Research it if you are interested. All sorts of Indian Bigfoot info out there and when you dig in deep you will find all sorts of interesting Indian legends and stories.

www.network54.com...'wanay'tex+and+Skanicum

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think, being as quite a few Bigfoot sightings are accompanied by UFO activity, That they are a type of foot soldier to protect the aliens. Now it could be that Bigfoot is a robot and to disguise it on our planet the aliens have them covered in skin and fur, probably grown in a lab, hence it is not connected to a living creature, just a covering, then the covering has no blood supply and slowly rots on the robot therefore giving off a strong offensive smell. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I think, being as quite a few Bigfoot sightings are accompanied by UFO activity, That they are a type of foot soldier to protect the aliens. Now it could be that Bigfoot is a robot and to disguise it on our planet the aliens have them covered in skin and fur, probably grown in a lab, hence it is not connected to a living creature, just a covering, then the covering has no blood supply and slowly rots on the robot therefore giving off a strong offensive smell. Just a thought.

What we think of as Aliens might actually be beings of this planet.

We think we are so smart yet us modern Humans are so dumbed down and naive we dont know much of any real truth. Only what is spoon fed to us like baby food.

We do know there is something going on in Antartica and if some survivors of the old high culture survived with technology intact and inhabit that region, maybe they are looking for their pets (or hunting them).

The key is 15,000 years 100% human DNA mother side.
edit on 21-9-2015 by fishy6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Weren't the Nephilim supposed to walk our Earth around the time period you specified, or at least sometime in our ancient past/prehistory/15,000 years ago?

They were apparently born of human mothers and allegedly had great size and strength just like Bigfoot/Sasquatch. That is until God decided to wipe them from the face of the Earth for some transgression or another.

Possibly these creatures are some kind of off shoot or direct descendant that somehow survived the deluge/wrath of God? As to the inter-dimensional aspect regarding Sasquatch well again the Nephilim fathers were apparently of angelic origin.

I suppose it would also explain there fear of Humans given that we are apparently Gods chosen. And they obviously wish to remain hidden from our society.

Im not subscribing to the biblical interpretation but there is generally a grain of truth to be had regrading our ancient texts.
edit on 21-9-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: fishy6
What is Bigfoot ....?

That is the question.

For thousands of years on this planet we competed with OTHER humanoids. Neanderthals etc. We take it for granted that we are the only Humanoid species to survive and evolve, but for much of mankind's history there were "other" humanoid species.

It is hard wired into our collective consciousness to fear the big hairy "other" people in the woods.

That feeds imaginative fears and stories to this day.

BTW - I entertained the possibility of a reclusive, unknown North American primate when I was younger....all of that dissipated as the years passed and the growing near universality of cell phone and trail camera's.

It forced Bigfoot believers to start to construct super-natural explanations and move from a zoological question to a paranormal or extra-terrestrial (pull over at planet earth so the Wookie can take a leak) question.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Except the DNA specifically state 15,000 years as an origin with a 100% human DNA mother side.

You talking about a DNA test from somebody who does not even have a PhD, has a lab rated F by the better business bureau. By somebody who has all kinds a shady dealings with know hoaxers and profiteers in the Bigfoot communities. And a paper as proof on the subject that experts say makes little sense and does not support her claims. So you might want to wait for a more legit DNA test to come out some day.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The best "explanation" I ever heard was that Bigfoot is essentially what human brains come up with when presented by Bigfoot-like stimulus that they can't immediately comprehend. Our brains work very hard at filling in gaps. We see something extremely unusual, and our brains will work overtime to try to have it make sense. The result is Bigfoot. Maybe it's a vestige of our old primordial fears of bears or gorillas, or a lost race memory of a previous hominid we shared our evolution with.

The hair samples all turn out to be bears. Oh, but what about the footprints? Hoaxes or misidentifications or human footprints that have become distorted by the ground conditions.

Otherwise, they are ghosts of alternate realities. Since that is so easy to prove.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

BTW - I entertained the possibility of a reclusive, unknown North American primate when I was younger....all of that dissipated as the years passed and the growing near universality of cell phone and trail camera's.

Agreed, although begrudgingly. The concept was always magical to me, but the age of advanced technology has me concluding that if there was something, it is now extinct, or it never existed at all. It hurts the little kid in me, but the tech is there to detect a large humanoid (or a pack of dinosaurs, as another commenter suggested) and all we get are YouTube hoaxes out of it all.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Weren't the Nephilim supposed to walk our Earth around the time period you specified, or at least sometime in our ancient past/prehistory/15,000 years ago?

They were apparently born of human mothers and allegedly had great size and strength just like Bigfoot/Sasquatch. That is until God decided to wipe them from the face of the Earth for some transgression or another.

Possibly these creatures are some kind of off shoot or direct descendant that somehow survived the deluge/wrath of God? As to the inter-dimensional aspect regarding Sasquatch well again the Nephilim fathers were apparently of angelic origin.

I suppose it would also explain there fear of Humans given that we are apparently Gods chosen. And they obviously wish to remain hidden from our society.

Im not subscribing to the biblical interpretation but there is generally a grain of truth to be had regrading our ancient texts.

Makes sense

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Given the effect that it had on me, when I saw it? There may be some truth to that...it would also explain the difficulty in finding it...and no, I'm not refering to those morons on TV. People like myself who have above average hunting skills who've gone looking, with no intention of harm, just looking, who find nothing, or at best fragmentary events.

I don't know what it is, I only know that it is. Beyond that? I'm inclined to go with the Native Americans on this topic.

Best left alone.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I remember reading that somewhere a long time ago... Pre-Gore inventing the internets...

I can't for the life of me remember the author's name...annoying, it is.

I didn't see a UFO before, during, or after my sighting...for whatever that's worth.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

You talking about a DNA test from somebody who does not even have a PhD, has a lab rated F by the better business bureau. By somebody who has all kinds a shady dealings with know hoaxers and profiteers in the Bigfoot communities. And a paper as proof on the subject that experts say makes little sense and does not support her claims. So you might want to wait for a more legit DNA test to come out some day.

True and waiting, but something is out there according to American Indian Tribes among others.
Maybe Ketchum is a hoax or maybe not but I do agree they need independent testing.

If its 15k years thats a very short timespan and something out of the ordinary happened.

If that date is not correct then it could be anything, animal, caveman, lost human cousin or considering the oral tradition of the American Indians of bigfoot stealing human women - Maybe stealing women to have babies has been going on since the beginning of mankind and was part of that animals behavior. That of the male that cross bred with women in the first place and has continued on until more recent times. Another scenario of course.

Several things we know.

TPTB have been hiding all info on giants and I would include bigfoot in that group.

TPTB have also kept hidden away much of the information about high tech or advanced ancient culture that doesnt fit into modern history.

There is way too much hidden or dumbed down information on all sorts of odd stuff just to write it all off as nonsense but people do every day.

Just the fact of out of time artifacts like a gear or a hammer embedded in coal over a million years old says a lot but it largely gets ignored.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
I don't think there's any government coverup regarding Bigfoot. "Government" is mute because the topic is irrelevant to "government".

The only coverup might be for the sake of lumber company's, but that would, I think, be state, rather than federal...

The issue IMO is any scientist looking into the topic is hooted down as a kook. Ergo, no scientist valuing his reputation (and scientists being people, tend to do that) will take it on as a serious line of inquiry.

That's it in a nutshell, pardon the pun. Most scientists, though Grover Krantz didn't, become if not laughing stocks, they do tend to be marginalized.

I think there's a large 'undiscovered' primate species out there. There's a whole lotta open space out there where you could hide a herd of dinosaurs and they'd never be found. Pacific northwest, Wyoming, Appalachians, upstate New York, Alleghenies, Northern Maine ... just in the US huge expanses of land well suited to hide and feed a species.

You don't know just how big it is, until you go out back of beyond. I've been places within an hours drive of major urban sprawl (Portland, Oregon), that few, if any, white folk have tread. Maybe not even Native Americans... The vastness is beyond most urban dwellers easy comprehension.

If you know what you're doing? There's more than enough food out there to feed a large primate, or being.

If this creature is as intelligent as proposed and wants to remain undiscovered, that's a major uphill fight.

To my mind there's little doubt as to it's intelligence and cunning. That's why the Native Americans treated it with such caution, and respect.

If science ever decides to treat the topic seriously, IMO the creature will be found.

That's the trick. Mainstream science doesn't believe, therefore it doesn't look.

And as much personal satisfaction as I'd get out of that, I mostly hope it never happens.

So do I. It's enough for me to know that it's there knockin' about the woods.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join