It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Finally Understand Racism.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

So then, you don't have any credible sources or data to back up any of what you said regarding how to classify races?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You don't have anything to counter the logical deduction that evolution does not stop in isolated populations?

Let's go with Wikipedia shall we.

Negroid is a term that is used by forensic and physical anthropologists to refer to individuals and populations that share certain morphological and skeletal traits that are frequent among most populations in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Forensic anthropologists are known for their ability to identify a victims race merely by observing their skeletons.

Your other objections to my previous examples are specious. There'll always be exceptions, these objections seem to betray an inability of yours to comprehend the meaning of the word general.

Hell, you even agreed with me earlier when you wrote:

Yes, environment will create natural selection. And advantagous genetics will be pushed forward. But the simple fact is that humanity has migrated to and fro across this planet for eons.

The fact that humanity has migrated back and forth isn't of relevance since we haven't blended THAT thoroughly, if we had blended that thoroughly we'd all look like the goobacks in South Park. We'd all look like the liberal fantasy progressives so often want to invoke to show their tolerance(and dimwittedness); for everyone to be so thoroughly blended that we'd all look the same. "Maybe then racism would finally stop!" They don't understand that as long as we act like monkey savages we will continue to find differences to divide and even hate ourselves because of. Being left handed used to get you disciplined and even shunned to a certain extent. The fact that so many (white) liberals have started subscribing to and wishing for this radical and nihilistic fantasy is a startling and glaring display of their nihilistic and destructive self hate. This is the naked emperor standing before you.

No other people or race on this planet would ever entertain such a radical and self-destructive fantasy. Only the most hopelessly naive would ever listen to such an idea yet it is disturbing how common I come across such views. Why don't they exterminate themselves and leave the rest of us be. Try to float the idea that black people or South American indigenous peoples should do this and then tell me how that goes. Of course, I know why. This is because in general the West is really the only civilisation on this planet that doesn't believe in race. Everybody else does, and in fact are quite proud of their tribalism.

The cognitive dissonance so deeply embedded in modern thought really is beyond belief.

Do you perhaps have any actual rebuttal to what I am saying or will you continue to repeat the same statements ignoring everything else I say? Do you by any chance have a comment on the article that I've repeatedly quoted or will you ignore that as well?

You would like to imagine that science is monolithic and decided on this issue, while also ignoring the fact that even espousing contrary opinions in the West will get you fired. How can you possibly ignore such suppression? Are you a geneticist? Do you imagine western academia that will fire anyone espousing contrary opinions to be unbiased? And the Chinese that have no such limitations to be biased?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Might I bring some sources myself to this conversation. First by stating that you my friend are using very OUTDATED scientific proof to make your point. All that you have mentioned not withstanding, the "medical" history or proof was based on a science that is much of the reason for discourse today.

Please take a look at a thread that I wrote a few years back. As I mentioned early on I did my homework before I wrote this thread, and much of what we know is still referred to as a science, but it was in fact the beginning of the eugenics program that we still use today. Those "papers" and findings was the bases of not just the first of a long history of horrific science done to humans who were considered different, but was even mentioned during the Nuremberg trials as some of the same scientific bases that caused many of the crimes during the holocaust.

What you are referring to can go DIRECTLY back to the people that I wrote about in this thread. Human Zoo's: Science's Dirty (BIG) Secret Revealed

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRegretsEver

Yes, I did read through it earlier.. I think horrific sums it up.

Since then white people did a 180. Now irony or karma is helping ideologically disenfranchised Europeans to embrace fascism again.

Want more irony? A lot of the Spanish Europeans that raped the New World are reborn as American Hispanics today. In reality there is no opposition. People want equality, they'll certainly get it, they just don't know about it.

Look at people, contemplate the science; clearly if people's outwards physical characteristics evolve over time under environmental pressures and conditions, then it is merely commonsensical that this isn't just skin deep and that other factors will also develop under these conditions. People are different based on race, their perceptions and comprehension of reality are based on these inherited traits. People's language, civilizations, cultures, etc., are simply extensions of these genetic patterns. This feels readily apparent to me.

To be sure, there's more horror to be had. The "nightmare hall" of Dulce comes to mind. Not saying that particular story is genuine but they probably do get up to secret genetic research. Cloning programs, probably chimera programs.. If one is contained within an underground base as big as a city, more or less above the law - functioning almost like a city state - with money and scientists up their ass then there's gonna be some unethical s-it done. We don't know the half of it.

Well, I think I've had my say.

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
To understand racism, play international chess...lol

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Been bumping some of my earlier, well.. wayyyy earlier threads, just because I think its important.

Peace, NRE.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join