It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Deaf, Coward or Birther?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: amazing

Far right Globalists want WAR as their objective ,so THEY ARE manipulating EVERYTHING and are the ones who have the money.
They have the FED they really couldn't care less about who is in office party wise,they'll toe the line if they want to get paid.
Why else would a supposed progressive president have his fingers in more seperate conflicts that any president before,out side of a national emergency?

to all of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
You're missing the bigger point. Do you not think that with all of the resources at their disposal that Republicans couldn't have forced this issue?

The only issue is some racist birthers hate the fact that a black man is the legal POTUS, so they make all sorts of crap up to claim he is not legal.

It doesn't make any sense.

It makes perfect sense, just some people refuse to accept reality.

Why only a few talk radio and small blog personalities pushing this issue?

Everyone else sees that there is no actual issue, only some crap pushed by a few people.

That conspiracy is too deep to even comprehend.

There is no conspiracy, just made up crap. Remember, a President does not even need to have a birth certificate!

Simplifying it. Occam's razor dictates that he simplest answer is usually the correct one.

The simplest answer is Obama is a natural born US citizen, and birthers love to make crap up!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Your foaming-at-the-mouth, rabid response is a shining example of how the Establishment uses the media to shape public opinion and trains people to drown out dissenting voices with ridicule and by race-baiting.

I'm not a right winger, I'm actually a liberal. I'm an atheist and I'm friendly about all religions. I'm not Islamophobic, or homophobic, or racist -- although, like everyone, I am sure I have room to work on my personal prejudices. I live in a diverse, urban neighborhood and spend my dollars supporting locally minority-owned business. I consider myself to be pretty open and tolerant and socially very liberal. I chose to raise my children surrounded by diversity. And I don't believe that 'not being racist' means voting for a black man once every four years while I sit in my home tucked into a white neighborhood.

But, I am a birther.

So, suck it, Tool. You are just an accomplice to nasty partisan politicians who exploit racism for a vote and a buck.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Your foaming-at-the-mouth, rabid response

Wrong again, that is what birthers are doing as Obama is the legal POTUS!

But, I am a birther.

rationalwiki.org...

Birthers hit the goddamn roof when you point out the blindingly obvious fact that their ideas and associates are fundamentally racist. So it's really worth doing if you need a laugh.

You are just an accomplice to nasty partisan politicians who exploit racism for a vote and a buck.

Still wrong, and yes, birthers are racist.
edit on 21-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Bleh. You are too prone to propaganda to have a serious discussion. Let's just not regard each other.

I won't pretend to know what's in your heart and you don't need to pretend you know what's in my heart.

Adios.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join