It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets settle contrails vs nano dispersion

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

a reply to: 3danimator2014

no that is not true

would you care to speak in terms of distance if you really believe what you are saying is true

10mi.?
20mi.?
50mi.?

I could get the job done

that is beside the point of "heavy metals being sprayed as it would be a bit harder but I could absolutely make a smoke trail across the sky

At least 50 miles. Minimum. And from 4 x 747 engines, at 33,000 feet. Please show your working. And then please buy a suit for the multiple prizes/job offers you will win for your impossible feat.

We are waiting

why would it be impossible if it happens all the time

you have confused yourself

No, it doesnt. A contrail is not primarily from the engine. Its ice crystals forming from the particulates in the plane exhaust. Its a knock on affair.

So, no it never happens. Do yo not know what a contrail is? Did you really think it was engine smoke?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

one easy way to understand it is to think about how much smoke a fire can put off and how long it can burn vs the weight of the materials burnt

one can even go over to some sights that sell fog machines and get a sense of the weight and output of such

you will then see that making white lines in the sky is no big deal and the original comment made in this thread was lacking very much detail.

Without maths and figures, this is 100% meaningless drivel im afraid. Science doesnt work like that. You need to back up your claims.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

no that is not true

would you care to speak in terms of distance if you really believe what you are saying is true

10mi.?
20mi.?
50mi.?

I could get the job done

that is beside the point of "heavy metals being sprayed as it would be a bit harder but I could absolutely make a smoke trail across the sky

At least 50 miles. Minimum. And from 4 x 747 engines, at 33,000 feet. Please show your working. And then please buy a suit for the multiple prizes/job offers you will win for your impossible feat.

We are waiting

No, it doesnt. A contrail is not primarily from the engine. Its ice crystals forming from the particulates in the plane exhaust. Its a knock on affair.

So, no it never happens. Do yo not know what a contrail is? Did you really think it was engine smoke?

no not engine smoke but does contain waste from engine

the point that flew over your head is that people make a living blowin smoke in the air from planes and that is just one way to create something that looks like a contrail the system already exist to write in the sky and recreating contrails is done much at this point just go to youtube and search skywriter and skip the maths

whoever came up with that weak argument is likely using shill tactics

if that does not do it for you then search weather modification in other countries and you may be surprised

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

no that is not true

10mi.?
20mi.?
50mi.?

I could get the job done

We are waiting

no not engine smoke but does contain waste from engine

the point that flew over your head is that people make a living blowin smoke in the air from planes and that is just one way to create something that looks like a contrail the system already exist to write in the sky and recreating contrails is done much at this point just go to youtube and search skywriter and skip the maths

if that does not do it for you then search weather modification in other countries and you may be surprised

Im done with your games....bye!

You have NOTHING. lol

edit on 23-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

dry ice

burning solids

vapor foggers

spraying chemicals

OK - so there's some concrete ideas we can examine.

Dry Ice - would either sublimate or stay solid - a solid would fall out of het sky, sublimated it is invisible - so persistent trails cannot be dry ice.

Burning solids - yes indeed - the candles used for cloud seeding would be one such example. However those particular solids leave minimally visible trails and a great big visible burning flare - which doesn't seem to accompany contrails. Also the apparatus for them is highly visible, and there's no such apparatus on airliners AFAIK.

Vapor foggers - depends on eth material I guess, but again - where's the equipment on eth airliners? Where is the material on the aircraft that is being "fogged"?

Spraying chemicals - a la agricultural and firefighting and oil dispersion - certainly - there are many images of this - the trouble is, of course, that these trails disperse very quickly - they are designed to fall to ground and have an effect, so leave pretty considerable residue. no such residue has ever been shown to exist.

Plus there is still the basic fact that a contrail a few hundred miles long contains hundreds or thousands of tonnes of water - no aircraft can carry such an amount of any material at all - so the ONLY SOURCE for a persistent trail is moisture from the atmosphere that has precipitated out.

So regardless of what chemical might be being sprayed or burned or anything else that causes the water to precipitate, a persistent contrail can ONLY BE WATER.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Unintelligible, lol. Yes, I twisted your vague and meaningless statement about white lines carrying much weight (whatever that means) into something specific. Everyone else seems to have read it and understood it, ever thought it might be you that's wrong?

On the other hand you yourself have written two unintelligible remarks that I asked you to clarify, you haven't. Pot, meet kettle.

By the way, asking for a detailed explanation when a single sentence was quite beyond you was funny, well done. I like irony.

Instead of imagining chemtrails from planes, why not look at all those VW's spewing out poison all around you

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

And for the uninitiated here, "shill tactics" is synonymous with "truth and fact".

It's a term used by the lesser endowed of the grey matter. When made up fantasy can no longer stand up to scrutiny, it's easier to use the term "shill" then to make any coherent argument. Well played dick.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I see the force is growing inside you.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Oh I am surprised, that your going to try and somehow make a connection with weather modification and chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Purely as a matte of interest, how are we going on settling "contrails vs nano dispersion"??

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Oh I am surprised, that your going to try and somehow make a connection with weather modification and chemtrails.

the connection is that both are chem trails and one is proven chemtrail and the other is suspected as being such

weather mod is real and is done by spraying stuff in the air

the methods used in cloud seeding could likely be used by some secret program if it existed

many connections between the two exist

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

the connection is that both are chem trails and one is proven chemtrail and the other is suspected as being such

Everything is a chemical - your breath is a chemical, the oxygen excreted by plants is a chemical.

If everything is a chemical then everything is a chemtrail and the whole discussion is trivial.

the methods used in cloud seeding could likely be used by some secret program if it existed

Why?

Cloud seeding uses obvious equipment - why would a secret programme do that??

many connections between the two exist

Yeah - aircraft, sky, chemicals, imagination...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
Purely as a matte of interest, how are we going on settling "contrails vs nano dispersion"??

contrails=condensation trail

nano dispertion=liquid droplets of unknown substance

one is caused by heat and the other by a tiny nozzle and pressure

commercial planes would have to have nozzles in order to spray substance by nano dispersation

not much debate

nano dispertion makes chemical trails if chemicals are used and is the methoed of cloud seeding companies

imo chemicals mixed in the fuel would be the only way if commercial aircraft are used

it is possible but not likely

chem trails are real

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

contrails=condensation trail

nano dispertion=liquid droplets of unknown substance

Why is it unknown?

it is "unknown" because it hasnt' even been shown to be happening at all and you can't know anything about something that doesn't exist!!

one is caused by heat and the other by a tiny nozzle and pressure

commercial planes would have to have nozzles in order to spray substance by nano dispersation

yes, I guess...and so???

not much debate

how can you have debate about a hypothetical situation that no evidence exists as happening?

nano dispertion makes chemical trails if chemicals are used and is the methoed of cloud seeding companies

Everything makes chemical trails, and no this purported nano-dispersion system of yours is NOT what cloud seeding companies use at all.

imo chemicals mixed in the fuel would be the only way if commercial aircraft are used

it is illegal, and easily tested for since the composition of jet fuel is well known and has to accord with a publically available standard.

chem trails are real

and yet all you can do is put up hypothetical ways in which you think it MIGHT be done......you do realize that saying something doesn't make it true don't you??

edit on 24-9-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

you would sleep better if you could erase all those lines in the sky

you can not

nor can you prove that they are not full of unknown chemicals

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

weather mod is real and is done by spraying stuff in the air

And they have a website...

www.weathermodification.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

chem trails are real

BEST.....POST.......EVER!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

BEST.....POST.......EVER!

I have to agree with you there.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Does this mean you all will let me turn in my Darwin award now?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Does this mean you all will let me turn in my Darwin award now?

NO SIR! you earned it fair and square!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join