It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 VR Experience - Oculus Rift - Obscene, Educational or Fun?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

That is not evidence of demo explosions at ground zero and the proof lies in the fact that no demo explosions are heard in the WTC videos, which explains why no demo explosions were detected by seismic monitors in the area.

Take your demo evidence and show any major news agency and let's hear what they have to say.

No mainstream propaganda News media will ever Liston, or read scientific data going against the OS and you know that.

Furthermore you were showing seismic data that confirms demolition that was recorded.

Fact is, you were giving countless accounts of credible eyewitness who went on public Record stating they saw explosion, they heard explosions and some survived being in the explosions. Over 500 credible eyewitness that you continue to dismiss.

Fact is explosions were witnessed by over 500 people at ground zero proves demolition was used to bring down the WTC.

Perhaps that is why you dismiss all these accounts because it does not fit the OS.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

No mainstream propaganda News media will ever Liston, or read scientific data going against the OS and you know that.

They know structural and civil engineers and demolition experts who can.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

They know structural and civil engineers and demolition experts who can.

The fact is mainstream propaganda is not interested in the Truth of 911.
Mainstream media is paid very well to sell lies, everyone know that.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Really interesting VR.. Be cool to see a longer more detailed versions where each story can be tested.. besides that this thread went way off into bedlam bickerville. Cant argue with someone who thinks they are always right or just keeps doing it to get his way and troll you but I think that should be for another fourm as this is about VR of the event and cultural impact and if the public is ready for it which I think they are. Cool fourn when its on track starring amd flag for you. Goodnight. βœˆπŸ’‘πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: spmc215
Really interesting VR.. Be cool to see a longer more detailed versions where each story can be tested.. besides that this thread went way off into bedlam bickerville. Cant argue with someone who thinks they are always right or just keeps doing it to get his way and troll you but I think that should be for another fourm as this is about VR of the event and cultural impact and if the public is ready for it which I think they are. Cool fourn when its on track starring amd flag for you. Goodnight. βœˆπŸ’‘πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Absolutely!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Fact is explosions were witnessed by over 500 people at ground zero proves demolition was used to bring down the WTC.

You fail to accept that explosions are not always the result of explosives.

I threw a spray paint can into a fire. It exploded.
No TNT. No RDX.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The fact is mainstream propaganda is not interested in the Truth of 911.
Mainstream media is paid very well to sell lies, everyone know that.

They will simply contact the real experts for further information, or, you can send your so-called demo evidence for review by structural and civil engineers, demolition experts, FDNY, and architects and let's hear what they say.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If its something close to home it might be considered more in poor taste. I guess Americans would see a Tsunami VR less serious than the countries that have been struck by it in 2004.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

Speaking of the press, recently, in regard to an out-of-control bus incident in San Francisco, CA. that struck a number of parked vehicles, a witnesses described the sound of the impacts as explosion-like sounds, and then he said," boom, boom, boom, boom.""

Now, you know why I have said that people hearing explosion-like sounds is not evidence that demolition explosives were responsible, especially in New York City where over 2000 explosions are heard each year that have nothing to do with explosives.
edit on 18-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join