It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 VR Experience - Oculus Rift - Obscene, Educational or Fun?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: wildb

I believe that to be true, for a blind man.

Well, my hearing is good enough to know that there were no demo explosions heard in the WTC videos, which explains why no evidence of demo explosions were detected by seismic monitors in the area.

Not much of anything was heard, so you have no point, which is why you keep posting the same videos and not the others..

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

In other words, you are unable to refute my claim because you have no demo time lines to post.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Considering there is no evidence of explosives or thermite, the picture is very clear.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Not staling, we already have, why don't you understand that?

Why am I not surprised that the both of you cannot post the demo time lines as requested. You say that you both have posted the time lines before, yet you cannot post the demo time lines now.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Not staling, we already have, why don't you understand that?

Why am I not surprised that the both of you cannot post the demo time lines as requested. You say that you both have posted the time lines before, yet you cannot post the demo time lines now.

we did, get that already will you.. maybe you can learn from this.. man you need help..

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I did not see any WTC demo time lines in that video.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I did not see any WTC demo time lines in that video.

You posted in 11 minutes, the video is two hours, you are making yourself to look like a ???

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
To show how easy it is to debunk your video, let's start with explosions heard in the lobby from time line; 1:14:30 to 1:15:35.

Now, for the rest of the story about the explosions heard in the lobby.

The Elevator Man's Tale

Robert Jones
Hometown: Montgomery
Family: Two children
Occupation: Elevator mechanic for Ace Elevator in the World Trade Center
Was in the south tower when the first plane hit.

As I turned around to go back toward the core of the building in the lobby, the second plane hit, and that shook the building.

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

I’m looking from the lobby up to a mezzanine area or the second floor where they lined up all the people to go up to the rooftop, and I’m looking up expecting something, building parts to be coming down, because I wasn’t quite sure what that noise was.

But I found out later, when the plane came through the building, it cut the hoist ropes, the governor ropes, of (the) 6 and 7 cars, which was the observation cars.

Every night they would park those two cars up on the 107th floor. At the time the plane impacted B Tower, the observation deck wasn’t open yet, which was another life-saving factor. At the time it impacted the building, they hadn’t opened the observation deck.

Had they, there would’ve been many, maybe another 1,000, 2,000 people on the rooftop, because it was a clear day. It was a beautiful day.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level.And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

www.thrnewmedia.com...

In other words, the explosions in the lobby were caused by falling elevators, not bombs. Now, let's continue with the Pentagon. In your video, let's listen from time line: 1:17:50 to 1:18:20. What does she say about no aircraft debris at the C-ring exit hole or that no aircraft could have made that hole? Now, for the rest of the story. What do you see in the following photo?

Photo 1: Aircraft Wreckage at the C-ring Hole

Now, for the rest of the story about what punched out that C-ring hole. According to the American Society of Civil Engines, that C-ring punch out hole was made by the landing gear of American 77, and I might add that despite what she said in your video, the size of that hole is not indicative of a shaped-charged hole. Here is what a shaped-charge hole looks like.

Shape-charge hole
edit on 19-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
OK.

Listen up, folks.

This is the 911 forum, as such, it's under closer scrutiny. A manners here results in an instant permanent ban. All of you would do well to remember that.

Consider this a gentle reminder. The next reminder isn't so gentle.

Do Not Respond To This Post.
edit on 10/19/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: skyeagle409

Considering that you have failed to post evidence that I asked for, what more is there to say?

The fact is, I posted you all the evidence you asked for.

You chose to ignore all of it and then pretend I never posted anything to you, looks like you are being dishonest here.

I too and many others have posted again and again the evidence... it's always the same response. simple denial. Initially it was a tactic of tie you in knots but then when the evidence is clear, obvious and against the OS.... it's simply move on to a new thread an deny all over again from scratch.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
Ok, I tried it, not much different to many other demos I have tried on the Rift (I have a DK2 with a Leap motion strategically superglued to the front, lol).

It was pretty crap to be honest, especially visually.

I wouldn't called it education, certainly experience.

Sometimes I regret selling my DK2.

Thank you for your VR opinion.

Did it make you feel on edge?

Korg.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

I too and many others have posted again and again the evidence..

Let's take a look at the evidence. Conspiracy theorist claim that the WTC buildings fell at free fall speed, but in the videos they've posted, the videos depict debris falling at free fall speed, outpacing, and striking the ground while the collapse of the WTC buildings is still in progress many stories above ground level. That in itself, is undeniable proof the WTC Towers were not falling at free fall speed.

In another video, you can see the core still standing, which confirms the floors pancaked whereas, a section of the core remained standing.

As far as VR is concern, it was flawed from the very start because what was claimed is false. The aircraft were never flown by remote control as indicated in the altitude data for each aircraft.
edit on 20-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Let's take a look at the evidence. Conspiracy theorist claim that the WTC buildings fell at free fall speed, but in the videos they've posted, the videos depict debris falling at free fall speed, outpacing, and striking the ground while the collapse of the WTC buildings is still in progress many stories above ground level. That in itself, is undeniable proof the WTC Towers were not falling at free fall speed.

The fact is you can see the tons of steel being blasted outward and upwards at 60 miles an hour.

The only thing that can cause that IS DEMOLITION.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The fact is you can see the tons of steel being blasted outward and upwards at 60 miles an hour.

That can be explained by playing a game of pool. Explain why the steel columns of WTC 1 remained standing within that huge bomb crater in 1993.

The only thing that can cause that IS DEMOLITION.

Demo explosions make a lot of noise that can be heard for miles and yet, there is not a peep of an explosion as WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 collapsed, which explains why demo explosions were not detected by seismic monitors in the general area.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

That can be explained by playing a game of pool. Explain why the steel columns of WTC 1 remained standing within that huge bomb crater in 1993.

Your moving the goal post again.

Explain how thousands of tons of steel was blasted outward and upward at 60 miles an hour from a silly pancake theory?

I would love to see the physic demonstrated by using credible science.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Well, you haven't explained why the steel columns of WTC 1 remained standing within that huge bomb crater.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Explain how thousands of tons of steel was blasted outward and upward at 60 miles an hour from a silly pancake theory?

I would love to see the physic demonstrated by using credible science.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Throw a rubber ball against the side of the building and see what happens. Now, you can explain why explosives failed to throw the steel frame of this building anywhere.

Photo: Bombed Hangar

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Throw a rubber ball against the side of the building and see what happens. Now, you can explain why explosives failed to throw the steel frame of this building anywhere.

Photo: Bombed Hangar

So you are saying that a rubber ball behaves like thousands of tons of steel?

Who said demolition was used to bring down that steel framed building that you posted?

Now back to the WTC.

Lets have a look at what the experts are saying.

How It Was Done: 9/11 and the Science of Building Demolition

To believe the official conspiracy theory regarding the destruction of the three World Trade Center high-rise buildings requires an Olympian leap of faith. It asks us to accept impossible coincidences, to assume the laws of physics don't always apply, and to ignore common sense. Being one of 9/11's least likely hypotheses, it requires that we emotionally moor ourselves to its tenets, because an intellectual examination or inquiry would quickly reveal dots that don't connect. Fortunately, a much more cogent theory exists. It suggests that controlled demolition, not fire, was the cause of the collapse of WTC Buildings 1,2, and 7.

But this theory, although supported by overwhelming scientific forensic evidence, eyewitness testimony, and visual documentation, is nevertheless rejected by official conspiracy theorists. On the grounds that it presumes impossibly high logistical hurdles for the perpetrators, the official conspiracy theorists argue that a plan of such magnitude would have been impossible to carry out. How was security breached? How were necessary cables and other equipment moved into the buildings unseen, and how did a demolition team gain access to structural members? To investigators and degreed professionals who have studied the evidence, these questions are elementary. What follows is a simple, yet compelling, visual and scientific narrative, which explains how the controlled destruction of World Trade Center Towers 1,2, and 7 was accomplished.

As public awareness grows about the truth about 9/11, it serves to point out that many features of the towers' destruction fit perfectly with standard patterns of demolition. Evidence which at first seems puzzling is in fact consistent with known demolition techniques.

WTC 7 differed from Towers One and Two in that WTC7 was a traditional "bottom-up" implosion. The Twin Towers, on the other hand, exhibited the more unfamiliar pattern of a "banana peel" demolition, which starts at the middle or the top of a building and progresses downward. The below demolition in China shows the pattern of streamers of arcing debris that we see coming from the Twin Towers, as the cutting of supports begins high above ground level and works its way down.

www1.ae911truth.org...
edit on 20-10-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

That is not evidence of demo explosions at ground zero and the proof lies in the fact that no demo explosions are heard in the WTC videos, which explains why no demo explosions were detected by seismic monitors in the area.

Take your demo evidence and show any major news agency and let's hear what they have to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join