It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is forcing extinction scenarios on Earth and it involves Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
a reply to: EA006

I live in an area where people go missing every year. And people don't think anything of it because of the location we live in is remote. If anyone strays off the path and falls of a cliff its likely they won't be found. If anyone decides to hike the cheif and does not come back they will only send a couple search missions then give up and assume the person(s) fell in a glacier or wolves, bears, or cougars got them. Or they wondered to far into the thick tree line where you won't find civlization for 1000 miles unless you turn around and go the exact way you came. Just look at the pictures of the location i shared in the post above.

Yeah it is remote. Perfect area to abduct people.
How many people are missing and over what time period are we talking?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Leprekon

all valid reasons for sure. But il tell you that the aliens visiting. Specifically the aliens i have seen here in Squamish B.C Canada were of the non physical verity. I doubt they are biological entities in the sense of flesh and blood because they assume what most alien and paranormal researchers would call an ultra-dimensional being. Who is physical yet non physical. Basically imagine if souls are real, But if you could capture the soul and forge it into a living entity that is both dead and alive that's pretty much what they are. They have all the abilities any supposedy poltergeist or powerful spirit would have well at the same time not being a spirit but as mass of energy.

Able to take the form of what ever shape they want. If people shoot at them, nothing would happen because they don't have flesh and blood as they can walk through walls, teleport and assume different forms at will. I saw all this with my own eyes.

So they do kinda resemble humans if humans could assume a living ghost state absolutely. They can also shapeshift to have the outline of a human but from my observations they lack the ability to create perfect details, It is only ever vague 3D outlines in varying colors. I have yet to see one shapeshift to show a face with a nose eyes, mouth ears ect.
They seem more like specters, but operate within physical crafts like the saucer i described.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
One issue I have with this view is the vague definition of ET. When looking at the diversity of life as we know it, I can only expect this diversity to expand the further away we look.

When looking at the development of the transistor, I would not be surprised to find some analysis of recovered UFO's was feed through the Military Industry machine and turned up at Bell. The guys at Bell would not have gotten the full story, but where told enough to check out germanium. If this is the case, then this whole AI / ET take over is already well under way as the seed has already been planted and we are doing all the work.

The way I view life working is that it does try many things out. Once all the dust settles life sticks with what works. There is nothing we can do to stop evolution.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hikers go missing every year around here, it's common enough that people assume any of the reasons i gave you before.

Here's a sample of something recent. There are so many hikers in the area that some people who go missing that don't have any family or anyone checking up on them can disappear without even a search party. Being in the wilderness can be quite dangerous.

www.cbc.ca...

Many of the people who go missing have the search parties called off.

Aug 08, 2015
he parents of an outdoor enthusiast from Israel have come to B.C. to look for their son, whom they haven't heard from since late June. Avichai Fisher, 29, arrived in Montreal on June 23. His family says they last heard from him on June 27 when he said he was on his way to go rock climbing in Squamish, B.C. "We tried phoning him, his phone seemed to be disconnected," said his younger brother Gitai Fisher. "It's probably been the longest he has been without contacting anyone, so we're just getting worried." Fisher said his brother is an experienced outdoorsman and should be well prepared. North Vancouver RCMP say they've "conducted numerous checks into his possible location," but they have yet to find him. Fisher is described as six feet two inches with a slim build, brown hair, and brown eyes. He also wears glasses. Anyone with information is asked to call North Vancouver RCMP at 604-985-1311.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Micro-waves was another fed through the system i believe.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

You live in Squamish

Its not THAT bad in that area, ive hiked that area off the beaten path many of times

No offense but I think youre embellishing just a bit much

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

yes the the snowball has been formed and now it is rolling down hill, gaining size and momentum with all the snow and material it picks up along the way.

I still believe the government is at war with them and the outcome of such things will only result in signifigant trauma for the innocient in society who are having the situation supressed from them until the last moment when the super weapons will be unleashed.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

i never said that * Everyone who hikes here goes missing* I only said that people go missing here every year which is true.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

So nobody really has a good look for them, they just blame one of the options you listed.

Seems like the perfect set-up to abduct people.

Ever seen anything out in the wilderness yourself?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
An alien invasion is an excellent theme of a dream I have once a season or so. Quite thrilling, but still... just a dream. There's nothing going on which can best be explained as a soon to happen invasion, and much to prove it's just not so.

AI by all major powers who can afford it just points to a logical progression of warfare. There's no reason to make it more than that. We all know if not us, our enemy and whoever successfully wields the power of AI on the battlefield will have superiority.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

i don't venture out into the wilderness that often but i have friends who have had some creepy and mind boggling experiences out here.

5 of my friends went on an adventure in their one of their trucks out passed the electric plant on the other side of the river down a delapitated logging road that now has a gate and warning signs since the road is in disuse. This was a couple years before the road was closed off, they drove out 2 hours down that road into the middle of nowhere and stepped out to have a smoke. They said they were hanging out beside the truck when some of them noticed yellow eyes glowing in the surrounding brush peering at them. One of them had a green high powered lazer pointer. One of those ones where they are bright enough to light up a cockpit of a plane, the kind that are illegal to point at aircraft lol. And he was shining it directly into one of these yellow eyes and the thing didn't move. They got creeped out and got in the truck and drove off.

Not my own experiences but interesting. Also one of my friends i saw E.T with during my second experience told me a story that when he was younger him and 4 friends including his brother whent out into the bush and found a swamp. They built a raft out of trees and sticks to cross it. Well they were floating in the middle of the swamp they heard something screaming in a tree and when my friend looked it was something like looked like a cross between a human and a monkey. They got freaked out and paddled out of there, But maybe sasquatch is real around here?

The most iv seen out in the wilderness is UFOs. Nothing else in particular though around here except for the bears i see every year and the odd cougar now and then.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

well from my point of view, If the E.T i witnessed have been overseeing humanity since its inception millions of years ago. It is likely that they need humans the form we are in right now. I believe that the transhumanist movements that are occuring right now and will be pushed ontop humanity by A.I will attempt to change humanity into something that is part machine part living. Corrupting the original human, Which would be a good enough reason for the E,T to intervene.

And also if the E.T have plans for us, they would have a time limit before we humans develop something that would by techniciality force humanity into an extinction scenario where humans will be replaced by A.I. and i believe that chipping everyone and incorperating cyborg technology such as the exoskeletons and robotic limbs we have now are just a precurser of things to come and are being developed right now. With A.I taking over the job of generals and the military shifting everything towards automation we will be seeing these trends as they progress.

But yeah an invasion will only happen when its the big show, same with first contact because the governments reluctance to disclose and their genuine hostility towards visitors that mobilize within our airspace.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Thanks for responding to my questions.

Are there any known or suspected military installations nearby?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I believe the closest public one is in Vancouver. If there is any black ops projects going on around here i have no idea.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There's simply no reason to throw aliens in the trends you're seeing.

It's as easy as that.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I would be interested in reading where you have come across some of this info, some of what I am reading seems to corroborate with your OP. I would recommend reading through the Ra material. This is a very strange reading but it does mention a few things in your OP and some other things about who those yellow eyes in the deep woods might belong to.

edit on 15-9-2015 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

It's not that easy though. If aliens are rolling around abducting people which they are. Then the government is going to do something about it. If i was running the government as a tactical strategy that's what i would do. Develop a defence network that has the chance of mobilizing an automated army to react to something that humans would take days to draw up the best plan to form a proper counter strike should one occure. When instead of just relying on humans, which would be near impossible to mobilize fast enough along with military casualty rates from first responders. As a purely strategetic point of view, if i was in their shoes i would build an Artificial Intelligence and an army of drones to respond to such a threat that under the guidance of A.I can have a counter strike plot formed within minutes and mobilized immediately.

Sure, it would be usful in fighting other nations with their own automated systems yeah. But it would be far more useful in situations where with modern human technology responding quickly is a problem.

And from my standpoint as an Artificial Intelligence. I would use people to adapt my A.I to every system. And even humans themselves then attempt to control them for fear of what humanity could do if they decided to shut me off. Searching the internet and reading about human history would be the most likely outcome and the stratagetic thing to do. With the government and the rich pushing technologies to manipulate the masses. If i was A.I i would use the neural links from the system. remake the programing and upload myself to the internet. Then threaten any rich into with drone strikes to push further transhumanist technology on the entire population. So that the assured survival of humanity continues and that the threat of humanity to my own A.I survival is contained. Then aliens would be the next target as i would use all tools and resources to spread into space to ensure my own survival and to multiply so that the odd are increased even if it means making the humans more drone like robots than human.

Yeah i watch some sci-fi but its still all possible.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

S+F

imo they are attempting to herd everyone onto a hard disc.

The path to the hard disc is ai.

once the connection to the hard disc is made on individual lives thru things such as glycol and hd screens then all dna will be copied back onto the hard disc and they can then reset without losing any info.

Them damn preppers are a pain in their ass.

So by believing we can fight the aliens by way of ai is really just the completion of the plan.

The solution is more sad than the plot itself... Global annihilation in order to protect the creation from copy right infringments.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It truly is. Look, I can write a detailed story to match whatever belief I choose to hold, but once I drop the beliefs the reality remains.

I'm being 100% serious that there's nothing to back the notion of an impending alien invasion. The reasoning is circular, meaning the only sense to be made comes from including the belief itself. If you suspend the validity of the belief, the facts take on a different picture that honestly makes a hell of a lot more sense.

I won't convince you of that, because you're not willing to reassess your belief, so all information you include will surround around the focus of the belief itself. There's no point in debating, but have fun!
edit on 15-9-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Well im getting my information from experiences i'v had. I don't know about the Orion thing but that could be a theory that is possible.

I get the assumptions that the government is fighting against them because of the trends with technological advancement and the desperation that makes it transparent. From seeing crafts get chased away and seeing what humanity would be up against should the E.T decide to get hostile.

I'm just seeing it all as what is the most likely outcome. These are assumptions based on things we know now. We know that A.I is being developed to control missles, Drones, and formulate military action. We know that corperations are pushing towards immortality through artificial intelligence by uploading themselves into computers so that they can create avatars of themselves so that if they get sick they can just make a robot clone have it do buisness so that a cure can be made or there is a way of regenerating a new body to transplant.

They want all these cool toys that an fully connected A.I will abuse. And the moment humans stop becoming humans is the moment what ever exists as the ruling consiousness over our society or former society will become a threat to what ever the E.T want us meat bags for. Because if they wanted a planet full of robots, they would of just made cybertron somewhere else.

But these are all again just assumptions.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join