It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is forcing extinction scenarios on Earth and it involves Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

No i am disconnected. I have internet and a computer yeah. But i don't have a cellphone because i think paying for the astronomical bills here in british columbia is rediculous.

I'm also not a city slicker, so im pretty behind in what's trendy or what ever. I'm not a cellphone zombie.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

The best thing about these threada is that the author never has any evidence other than we owe him or her to have faith in what they say is true....

How many of these kinds of threada have we seen come and go...? A lot.

That's pretty rude. Shouldn't you be on 4chan /x/ board or something? Because your critism of a skunk works thread isn't appreciated here.
edit on pm90000003015Sat, 19 Sep 2015 19:38:36 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lifecitizen
a reply to: AnuTyr

Apologies for laughing but some would say your OP is laughable.

How are you privy to such information?

I thought your comment was pretty laughable, how are you privy to trolling threads if you have nothing constructive to add to it?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

you are right. But the main point behind this thread is that humanity is actively increasing the possibility of its own doom.

From the transhumanist technology being developed that is very much a real thing, to the climate change humanity is excellerating through pollution.

Aliens are the cherry ontop to the already increasing odds of extinction of humanity on Earth. If the singularity Artificial Intelligence does not change every human into a doped up implanted drone then it will be humanities destruction of the enviroment that will be our downfall. If the aliens at any time decide that they want to smash some cities and abduct people, it's also a very probable end game for society. This isn't even science fiction, forget world war 3. There are bigger things to deal with. Aside from all that, If at any point all the nuclear reactors lose their personel that are regulating them they will meltdown. That includes all the spent nuclear rods that are being cooled in refrigorated pools. You're right about it not being garenteed extinction because humanity can find a way to survive even in small numbers. But as i mentioned this thread is about humanity spawning the exceleration of an extinction event.

Regardless if humans survive the trials that are coming, many species on earth will not. And its likely if earth is habitable after these approaching ordeals the surface of the globe will change and the continents we reconize will be altered. Like the many times throughout the history of Earth and the many cataklysmic events that followed in its lore. Thanks for the comment

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

That's okay, I didn't expect an answer.

I can agree humans are forcing their extinction but I doubt very much it has anything to do with aliens.
It's more to do with human behaviour- greed and total disregard for anyone and anything besides ourselves.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen

all those points i agree on, i draw my conclusions about the rise of A.I and the rapid manufacturing of nuclear weapons and facilities purely as a spectulative conspiracy.

In the position that a specter like alien species is engaging in Earth from the stand point of greedy maniacle disregard for consiquences can be increased by such an individuals desire and need to eliminate an external threat even it that means creating another one.

Thanks for the comment. Of course the alien part has to be speculative. I would have evidence but i feared the consiquences of trying, for my safety and the safety of my friend. However even if there was pure evidence of such an entity. It would make religions go haywire saying demons are flying in the sky and the apocolypse is upon us. Not much different than what they have been saying for a couple thousand years sure.

But this time, everyone even atheists would have trouble sleeping at night... Maybe say a prayer to Jesus or what ever god is out there that they arn't the ones who are visited or worse disappear.

If that's any reason to develop a space weapons program at the helm of artificial intelligence software to combat such a threat i don't know what is.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

How nany have you met? Had to your home as an invited guest?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Give from what little I understand of the role of Humanity is the Greater Scheme of things, as well as things I have cause to speculate about myself given my own observations on some matters (which we won't get into too extensively)....there are occasionally periods of what I will call the "sorting of stones" or, to keep things clear throughout the rest of the post...a "cultivation of symbiotics".

Everything from personality constitutional alignments to various smaller sub-scale ecosystem management (which usually happen when certain populations begin to spiral out of control) and higher consciousness/spiritual designation determine who goes where and in what capacity.

I am in an unusual circumstance where most of the folks I meet face to face and enter into detailed relationships with have very unique and multidimensional perspectives and experiences. I have also seen (sadly) what happens to folks to reach the pinnacle of their evolution and are either so irrational and/or so rabidly territoriality expansionistic that they become threats and dangers to all those around them and the greater sphere of the relevant matrix. Sometimes they simply disappear, and along with them, all other incarnations of a similar mindset and modality.

Now granted, I am merely speaking from my own reference points on this matter, so I cannot compensate for the experience you are having, but to put it in layman's terms, sometimes a garden needs to be weeded....or cultivated and certain species replanted in order to ensure the genetic viability of the healthiest species to flourish and continue to survive.

I had one occasion to bear personal witness to a cross-pollenization of species that yielded for some very strong (and exceedingly DANGEROUS) hybrids that threatened to wipe out all other lifeforms in that particular environmental dynamic. Where they disappeared to I cannot testify, as that is far above my understanding and operational level of disclosure and privilege.

I only wish to tell you that - please - do not be alarmed. I once worried and fretted endlessly over trying to save as many as I could, and it caused me no end of grief because of it. If certain "strains" of humans are in the process of systematic self-destruction, it is best to leave them to their own ends by causality of the Law of Free Will. We can offer cautions and concerns, but ultimately, we can not interfere in their fates.

There is so much I wish I could share in a single post, but for the time being I share leave of here, insomuch as I hope we can continue our discussion back and forth of comparing notes and observations/theories.

Thanks for this thread....it's not often I meet others with similar concerns and situational cares.

Peace.

edit on 9/20/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edits for clarity

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

How nany have you met? Had to your home as an invited guest?

Just 2 and both were the same species. And no non have been invited into my home has a guest. They don't really speak in words. Even when they use telepathy they don't communicate in words. They can only visualy show you things.
And use telepathy to send you feelings as responces.
It's more likely that they can communicate more directly in dreams. But that's just a haunch.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

yes, these are mearly predictions from knowledge of things i do know. These assumption i make are based on what i have seen and information i have gathered and drawn these conclusions off assumptions. Of course i could be wrong in my predictions.

These predictions are based on what i personally believe how our military would react to such an external threat.
During my very first alien encounter with my friend, we witnessed canadian F-15s coming to our location and when that happened there was no visible reappearing disappearing lights in the sky like the UFOs i saw during that night. The saucer i saw also remained cloaked after revealing itself above a street light.

The jet left though and could only be heard for 5-10 minutes. My friend who i saw E.T with during the second experience told me that during this summer he saw an UFO in his telescope hovering above the mountain. Seperate into spheres of light then begin to make triangle formations and spin. The lights vanished and he saw a helicopter circling the same location the UFO was.

Researching on A.I defence networks and current trends in transhumanism where research and development is working on eternal life technology. Methods like brain scanning memories to store on hard drives and then reimplant into an artificial robotic body for people with ilness well their ilness gets treated are also being studied and developed. Along with human cloning chambers, to eliminate the need of human symbiots for the artificial insemination program.

With all these and more coming in our near future, we will most certainly give A.I a chance to dominate humanity at the face of an external threat. Skynet is being created right now. And when it is unleashed it will do anything to attempt to prevent it's own annilation and to preserve humanity in what ever format that mirrors it's own goals and agendas of preservation. Even if that means taking the free away from everyone so that the population is more manageable and forcing them to * upgrade* into an artificial intelligence hybrid. We live in an interesting time when science fiction is becoming a prophetic reality.

Thanks for the comment.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Interesting thread AT.
Your description of ET's is very similar to what A.C.Clark describes in his Space Odyssey series.
In it, the ET's didn't need spacecraft anymore when they achieved their "space ghost" status.
They could travel from one end of the galaxy to the other in a blink of an eye.

That being said, honest question here:
Why do these ET's (ones you witnessed) need a spacecraft for ?

My question is addressed in general, it's OK if you don't have an answer.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolidGoal
Interesting thread AT.
Your description of ET's is very similar to what A.C.Clark describes in his Space Odyssey series.
In it, the ET's didn't need spacecraft anymore when they achieved their "space ghost" status.
They could travel from one end of the galaxy to the other in a blink of an eye.

That being said, honest question here:
Why do these ET's (ones you witnessed) need a spacecraft for ?

My question is addressed in general, it's OK if you don't have an answer.

Cheers.

They are war machines. And the crafts house technology used to document and record livestock pathogens, Human pathogens, and plant pathogens to asses and act upon mass plague scenarios and to record nutrient density, That is my best guess. I don't remeber being on one of their ships. I have had dreams from my previous life many aons ago. I have not reincarnated in thousands of years, but now i am awakened. This is something i'v known since i was 4 years old. Though in the ancient time i was alive in my previous life, it was not called Atlantis. Just think of it as similar to our globalized society we live in today, in my dreams i witnessed the fall of society during the end days of that time. And i am here again in these end times. Of course i don't know any of these for certain. But being young and believing i'v awakened in a strange time, With technology and languages i cannot relate to. I feel out of place in our society. But the progression of technology is very similar. However these are just my dreams and have no reflection on reality.

I will say though i oddly bare resemblance to the Sphinx. So it is maybe for this reason why the E.T have been intrigued with me as much i have been with them. That's just an honest answer. There is a fine line between perceived destiny and insanity. One must simply accept what is, is or go insane over thinking what is and what is to be. I believe at one point i was the same species of entity i encountered. And so i see them as my brothers and sisters. However this thread is simply about another point of perspective aside from my personal feelings. And more of a broad understanding of a point of view from today's technological standpoint.

I make a clear distinction between factual experiences i claim and mere assumptions i suggest.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply.

Funny that you bring also the subject of the Sphinx, I guess I should have expected it with your avatar.

Did you know that we have architectural representation of them in Canada ?
One is in Ottawa.
One in Montreal (not publicly disclosed but hinted about my offline CT friends and confirmed a sphinx by my own research).
And possibly one in Toronto (Best viewed in Google Earth, but not confirmed a sphinx yet).
All of them have one or more Pyramid in their immediate vicinity.
The ones in Montreal and Ottawa were designed by the same architectural firm.
There might be more in other big Canadian cities but I haven't found them yet.

Drifted off here, back on topic.
You say they are war machines. War against whom ? The human race or other Aliens species ?
Also, does the affirmation of our former defense minister Paul Hellyer inspired you for these assumption ?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I noticed some sort of similarity only 3 years after i had my first experience.
Don't know if it means anything but it is what it is. My best guess why E.T would bother to show me anything at all really. I didn't even finish highschool. Why me?

Indian ancient wheel

The saucer i saw

Ancient stone man neolithic *art*

summarian flying disc

Hovering 'UFO' found in 16th Century painting in monastery

Vimana

The predecessors of the flying vimanas of the Sanskrit epics are the flying chariots employed by various gods in the Vedas: the Sun (see Sun chariot) and Indra and several other Vedic deities are transported by flying wheeled chariots pulled by animals, usually horses.

edit on pm90000003015Thu, 24 Sep 2015 18:21:41 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join