It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Domestic terrorists vow assassination of ‘anti-white’ Pope Francis during US visit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

White supremacists threaten to assassinate ‘anti-white’ Pope Francis during US visit

White supremacists have been calling for the assassination of Pope Francis over his calls on Europeans to house refugees fleeing Syria, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, an organization that monitors extremist organizations.

SITE reported Monday that the comments were posted to the infamous white supremacist blog Stormfront in response to a Washington Post article reporting the pontiff’s call for European Catholics to shelter asylum seekers who are streaming across Europe, mainly from Syria.

“This mofo needs a third eye, right in the middle of where his two existing eyes are,” wrote someone using the handle “Freedom lover.”

Another, using the handle “Peace through Stormfront,” wrote, “White people need to be protected from the genocidal anti-white Pope and the genocidal anti-white religion he pushes.”

The Post article was published on another white supremacist forum, Vanguard News Network, with user “John Adams” responding, “The pope deserves to be executed for crimes against the White race.”

According to SITE, members of these forums have been deadly in the past. Users have included Wade Michael Page, who killed six people in a Sikh temple shooting in 2012, Anders Behring Breivik, who killed 77 and injured 241 in 2011 in Norway, and Frazier Glenn Miller, who killed three at a Jewish community center in Kansas.

hope and prayers that these losers' wishes don't turn into the command of the latest false flag ops officials!

wonder what is being done by POTUS to crack down on these domestic terror cells.. anything?

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Does anybody *actually* believe white supremacists would post comments like this on Stormfront?

My guess those comments were probably smears made by people infiltrating the sites.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
good point.. some domestic terrorists might *actually* be rational despite their intrinsically irrational affiliation

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

The source of your linked report is SITE... you might want to read up on exactly who and what SITE is - and who that organization is linked with.

Taking that into consideration, this claim has the stench of a potential agenda-driven false flag event written all over it.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Good way of executing their plan, announce it to everyone on social media a week in advance.

Either these are some really dumb assassins or this is a load of BS.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A brainwashed look alike pope will be assassinated by a brainwashed intelligence agency asset, who will be both white and with shaved head. The stereotypical white supremacist. With a copy of Mein Kampf in his pocket. And ss lightingbolt tattoos somewhere on him.

edit on 9/14/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
interesting.. SITE's co-founder's biography indicates she has worked for the us government spying on and exposing terror groups in the USA, was born in Iraq, and speaks fluent hebrew and arabic.

i cant help but think/realize the us government doesn't exactly want its terror groups exposed! well, not until *after* their attacks are performed.

since Obama has accelerated training of ISIL it makes ISIS is likely to be blamed for any assasination, or perhaps his admin feels American is ready to bare witness of a new 'hybrid' terror of domestic homegrown terrorists of multiple backgrounds working in tandem despite their differences against a common enemy, in this case, a Pope.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Probably as much as is being done to crack down on the people calling for the murder of police.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I'm a firm believer that many of the worlds ills persist bc of the lack of accountability. When a politician screws the people the cucks go on the interwebs binge writing facebook memes with the goal of getting them out of office in a few years. Most haven't caught on that political office is the ultimate resume stuffer and their mark will be better off, that's if they're booted in first place.

Anyways point is that sometimes it takes some injury in the legal sense for someone to get the message.

Not saying this pope or anyone in particular is deserving of such treatment, but if you betas think you're going to change the world by voting you need to wise up.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I don't see where anyone vowed to do anything to the pope. They just griped about him and said they think he should be dead. That's not a vow, or really even a strongly implied threat.
edit on 15-9-2015 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is people on a white supremacist site making threats really that far of a stretch?

Doesn't sound all that outlandish to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
the title of the cited article (not mine) reads 'threaten to assassinate'

indeed i figured i''d generalize it into assassinaTION; as for vow i do fathom such posts as below are enough to get such authors implicated on charges if it does God forbid happen, whether they personally vowed to assassinate or simply express wishes of such an assassination - as they nevertheless condone and illcit a specific murder:

news.siteintelgroup.com...

The most violent comment in the discussion featured a user arguing that as there had been assassination attempts on Pope John Paul II, “there should also be attempts on this traitor.”

While not featuring a call for the murder of Pope Francis, another user declared that Pope Francis is “particularly dangerous” and “needs to be put into forced isolation within the vatican.”

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Now imagine if Muslims made threatening comments like these towards prominent right wing talking heads like Sarah palin...

We would have 6 threads by now

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

People said basically the same things about W during his administration, and are saying it about police and Caucasians now. And they aren't being arrested for it. Even the New Black Panthers leader who openly called for the murder of police hasn't been arrested after the subsequent shootings of police officers. Unless there is a specific threat made, there's no actual crime. And if some idiot actually does attempt to harm the pope (which I sincerely hope doesn't happen), the people quoted in this article are not culpable unless they were directly involved with it.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

There was a kid that tweeted out that he wanted to go kill some towel heads or something on 9/11.
Nothing.

We had like 3 when a black kid posted the picture in the gun store, all calling for charges of domestic terrorism.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Actually one of the kids that did posted about cops did get arrested.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
SITE is featured in the thread Israeli did 9/11 - key players named. This is again a Jewish run (or Zionist I don't know) company that somehow manage to get ISIS videos before ISIS themselves release them. I doubt I could possibly believe a word they say as they clearly have their own agenda which I believe is inciting hatred towards muslims...obviously!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

One of them, yes. Are you referring to the girl in Texas the said the slain deputy had 'creepy perv eyes', or the one who tweeted that they were about to go kill cops that night?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The comments were probably just made by Internet loudmouths. They sit in front of their monitors thinking they can say whatever they want, you see them on pretty much any forum or form of social media, including ATS.

I'm pretty sure they have been traced and background checked by now.

As for the pope, I think he is the best pope that has ever been.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
To be fair, ATS had one of those shooter loonies posting on here as well. I don't recall him ever posting about doing anything in particular, but he was here and an active member.

Loonies are always drawn to sites like this or others where they feel "understood" in some way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join