It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a soultion please here me out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Number 1.First and foremost the NWO has to come in power for the bible prophecy it.But truly the NWO need's us for everything to come in shape.For istance all the jobs out here are run by us.Enginers,Airplane pilots.chefs,animal butchers etc etc.Since they want to rule the whole world all we have to do is stuff over every day activity.If we dont kill chickens and stuff they want eat.If we ont fly planes they want get around.If we want mak any more cars they cant have transportation.We dont make anymore telphones they cant communcate.If we put all of our work aside they will crumble.Who makes computer we the people*not we in general but you know what u mean*.A cashless soicety they say.If would be nothing if we dont go through with it.Theres about a billion people in the world some will be for it some against it.God want let his people be down like this for too long.Theres alot of Christians in the world and he will here their cry.Just quit your daily job when this pops.Who makes the tv we do.Everything that they use etc etc are made by the people

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
hmm, no offense but you should take a little more time and read your post before you post it for grammar error. So after pieceing together your post i think what you are trying to say is that if we all quit working then they (the NWO) would crumble.

First off, the average joe doesn't know much if anything about the NWO so they would continue life as normal as long as they got their money.As for the people who are well informed about the NWO, If they didn't work, they NWO would probably just kill them and their families as an example. So, in theory it sounds good to just not work, but the NWO would find a way to make us work, and even if we didn't work, our economy would be in mass chaos once the NWO was overthrown/crumbled. Just my 2 cents (hope it made sense (pun intended :lol
)

Peace~Smurf

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What shall we do--instead?

We can't just sit around with our hands folded in our laps, you know.

But, I see where you're going.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by defrag99

I think we should all stop working, buy guns with the money we have, and go join guerilla forces to fight the NWO

Peace~Smurf

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Somebody has to rise and be the Alexander of our time

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Alexander knew how to organize his armies to handle logistics--and keep surviving in the midst of war.

Anybody around here capable of doing that?

[shuffle shuffle]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Who knows.In the book of Revalations theres going to be a baby born.That has the power to.I beleive that was found in chapter 11 maybe.Anyways this baby was pure light,He's going to rise against the anti christ

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Want the NWO have to take the chip also.Cant we just posion them insted of giving them the chip.There's alot of ways to get pass this

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by enlightened_smurf

I think we should all stop working, buy guns with the money we have, and go join guerilla forces to fight the NWO

Peace~Smurf

I recall there were other ways of contesting power

see Mahatma Ghandi?
see Martin Luther King
see Nelson Mandella

some may argue their battles for the hearts & minds was 'bought out' by the PTB (aka NWO) thru economic means.

+

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing089
Who knows.In the book of Revalations theres going to be a baby born.That has the power to.I beleive that was found in chapter 11 maybe.Anyways this baby was pure light,He's going to rise against the anti christ

Nah, Chapter 11 is about the Two Witnesses, which are the two olive trees and lampstands that stand in the presence of the Lord.
They have the power to keep rain from falling while they are prophesying. And whenever they want they can turn water to blood and cause all kinds of terrible trouble on Earth.

There is sooooo much to a One World Government in the Bible and it's plans with Antichrist. It goes beyond just an organization....

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah i know what you mean man.Im kinda scared but in a way im not.Because all of this is leading up into the end of the world.Im going to take my ticket out this world and into heaven .Im not taking the mark of the beast i rather die here than live in hell forever

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by enlightened_smurf

Peace~Smurf

I recall there were other ways of contesting power

see Mahatma Ghandi?
see Martin Luther King
see Nelson Mandella

some may argue their battles for the hearts & minds was 'bought out' by the PTB (aka NWO) thru economic means.

+

....and these people would be... lol j/k ing

instead of just saying verse 2332:54353.5534.:4342 in the bible might have possibly at one point could of maybe said that there might be a guy who did something good for the world, can yall please give actual internet links of people who you think could lead so that we might learn about these great people, aka. Alexander, 1stmuse.com...

Peace~Smurf

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well God gace each of us 5 senses.We have the power to o whatever we want.God is a good god.Everything happens for a reason.Just be graeful this isnyt goign to last long.Whatever man touches turns to dirt and filth.Theres always going to be a man that wants more than he or her.When i get older i want to somehow get into the system and o my part to help stop it,Even if it means giving up my own life.After all the doctors are our key,if they dont accept it.They cant control us forver.God want let down his people.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing089
Well God gace each of us 5 senses.We have the power to o whatever we want.God is a good god.Everything happens for a reason.Just be graeful this isnyt goign to last long.Whatever man touches turns to dirt and filth.Theres always going to be a man that wants more than he or her.When i get older i want to somehow get into the system and o my part to help stop it,Even if it means giving up my own life.After all the doctors are our key,if they dont accept it.They cant control us forver.God want let down his people.

i'm sorry, but can someone translate this, i tried my best on the original post but i can't make ends or tails of this posts. thanks

p.s.- Nightwing, read your post before you post them and make sure you spell as many words right as you can, it will help convey your message to the community easier and allow for a better time. my 2 cents

Peace~Smurf

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sorry man it my keyboard.some buttons are jammed

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
In my mind, your thoughts hold merit, nightwing.

Things are so "over the top," all we can truly do is organize ourselves to help each other, as needs arise.

But the idea that we can somehow protest, as Ghandi, MLK, etc., did doesn't hold water anymore. The press cooperated with the Peace Movement in the 1960s and previous. No longer. Media are sold out and only dole out what they are told they can present and publish.

It's Pravda all over again in the good ole USSA.

If we're at the Apocalypse, we just have to face it. No way we get out of here alive nor on our own terms, in any case. God knows how to get us out of this, if anybody does.

When I was a young teenager, I was terrified of nuclear war. I was afraid I would never get educated, married or have a family. This is now fifty years later, and I'm still here hoping this mess will get cleaned up before it's my turn to leave.

Don't ever let your fears get you down so that you become powerless to change and improve yourself.

And don't let people talk you out of praying to God constantly for safety and a future. I believe prayer works wonders (and surprises) to iron out Life's tough spots.

Happy New Year, anyway.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Im going to rexplain everything the first topic

Number1:First and foremost the One World Government has to come into shape for the bible predicts it.What i was trying to say is the NWO needs us for everything that happens.For example everything that arounds us are made by people ,like these computer screens we are looking at now.If we put aside our everyday lives,and stop working on the stuff we do they cantr operate.For istance the people that make cars ,airplanes and everything else might not agree with the NWo ways.So we the people can just stop and let them crumble.We dont work they get nothing.Sure a few of us will die but they want kill all of us.And that you can beleive

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I dont even want to celebrate the coming of the New Year.One year closer to mayheam

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I'm trying to translate this. God gave us our 5 senses. sound, sight, touch,
taste and smell.
God is a Good God (opinions may differ on this, especially if your in the
south east asian region at the moment ie: Indonesia etc

Everything we touch turns to dirt and filth, well I kind of get your point,
but there are also a lot of people over History that have done good things
for mankind. (I assume thats what you mean)

I'm trying really hard to see where Doctors fit into all this?
They cannot control us forever, well I've always thought that they
cannot control all of the people all of the time, and I agree with you
here, their system of things (NWO etc
is doomed to failure, eventually.

And finally God won't let his people down, again opinions will differ on this.

Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

I'm trying to translate this. God gave us our 5 senses. sound, sight, touch,
taste and smell.
God is a Good God (opinions may differ on this, especially if your in the
south east asian region at the moment ie: Indonesia etc

Everything we touch turns to dirt and filth, well I kind of get your point,
but there are also a lot of people over History that have done good things
for mankind. (I assume thats what you mean)

I'm trying really hard to see where Doctors fit into all this?
They cannot control us forever, well I've always thought that they
cannot control all of the people all of the time, and I agree with you
here, their system of things (NWO etc
is doomed to failure, eventually.

And finally God won't let his people down, again opinions will differ on this.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for translating it, makes more sense now. I agree the NWO can't control everyone everywhere all the time. I think they will commit mass genocide so it will be easier to control everyone. Nightwing you mentioned in your second post something about doctors, me and madhatter are at a loss as to what this means. Can you please explain further? thanks

Also thanks nightwing for retyping your post, it made a lot more sense and i can better understand what you are trying to say. Good Job

Peace~Smurf

top topics

<<   2 >>

join