It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Her Name is Alice, Jezebel, Lilith, ISIS, Our Melisandre

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Ill be adding more (to document this in one thread, and make it extra extra informative.

Names of the Godess (but its the same one)

Aega Aegea Agnes Aine Albina Aglaeia Alphito Althea Alukah Alys Amalthea Amathaounta Amphitrite Ana Anan Andromeda Agnagke Ana-hita, Ana-hid Anaitus Anatha Baetyl Anatu Angurboda Anna Perenna Annis Anu Aphaea Aphrodite Apple Queen Ariadne Arianrhod Artemis Ashima Baetyl Ashtaroth Asia Asteria Astraea Astarte Atargatis Athene Atropos Baalith Badb Banbha Banshee Belili Belit Beltis Bellona Bera Blodeuwedd Branwen Bride Bridgit Britomart Brizo Buana Calliope Callisto Calypso Cardea Caridwen Carmenta Carnea Carnasia Caryatis Cerdo Ceres Cerridwen Charis the Charites, Circe Clio Clotho Clothru Core Cotytto Cotys Cranae, Cranaea, Cranë Cordelia Cybele Cyllene Daeira Danaë Danais Danu Dawn Demeter Deo Deogreine Derketo Destiny Diana Dictynna Dionë Druantia Echidne Eire, Erin, Eriu Elate Elphame Eo Eos Epona Erato Erinnys Euphrosne Europa Euryanassa Eurynome Euterpe Evouia the Fates Flora Fodhla Fortuna Freya, Frigga , Frigg Furies, the Gaea,Gaeia Garbh Ogh Goda Harmonia Hathor Hecate Hecuba Hel Hellene Held Helice Hera Hertha Hesperus Hesperides Heth Hilde Hygeia Holda Iduna Ilythia Inanna Io Irene Iris Ishtar Isis Jana Juno Kali Kuan Yin Lachesis Laraia Lat Latona Leto Leucippe Leucothea Libya Lilith Lucifer Luna Macha Maeve Maia Mare Mari Mariamne Marian Mayet Medea Melia Melpomene Michal Minerva Miriam Mnemosyne Moirae (Fates) Moon Morgana Morrigan Mother Mother Nature Muse Myrrhine Myrtea Myrrha Myrto Myrtoessa Nana Neith Nemesis Nepthys N'game Niamh of the Golden Hair Nine Muses Niobe Nut Oliven Ops Oyo Parcae Pasht Pasiphaë Persephone Phaedra Philyra Phoebe Phoenissa Phorcis Phosphorous Plastene Pleiads Polyhymnia Pomona Proserpine Queen of Elfin Queen of Heaven Queen of the Night Rahab Rhamnusia Rhea Sadb Salmaone Sarah Scota Scotia Selene Semele Serpent-Goddess (Laraia) Sophia Sow Tamar Taranis Tara Tefnut Terpsichore Tethys Thaleia Thalia Themis Thetis Three Crimson-Stained Ones Three Fates Three Graces Three Maries Three Spinners Thyrone Titania Ura Urania Venus Vesta White Goddess Wolf-Goddess Yngona

And Lolth

Aten

(see the Ankh of ISIS)

There is a connection between spiders and this being. If you look closely at the one dollar bill where it says "one", you will notice it is located in the center of what looks like a web.

The web could be said to be "The Matrix". The internet is called "the web" because it imitates (or was designed to try and imitate) what we see in the universe.

edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 27 Sep 2015 13:24:37 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 27 Sep 2015 13:24:37 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It will take a while for me to get to all the things I would like to discuss about your post, it is quite intriguing. I am very much like you in regards to the religion aspect. According to the Bible, God never intended for man to be ruled by man. In fact he took offense to their demand for a human king. He warned them of the disaster they were wishing on themselves in following a man king, but they insisted, so he gave them what they asked for. All humanity has suffered and continues to suffer at the rule of a human king.

It was the Israelites demand of a man king, someone they could see and touch, that has led us to this world that we live in today. And all that was warned has come true, yet we remain blind to the solution.

1 Samuel 8Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) Israel’s Demand for a King 8 When Samuel grew old, he appointed his sons as judges over Israel. 2 His firstborn son’s name was Joel and his second was Abijah. They were judges in Beer-sheba. 3 However, his sons did not walk in his ways—they turned toward dishonest gain, took bribes, and perverted justice. 4 So all the elders of Israel gathered together and went to Samuel at Ramah. 5 They said to him, “Look, you are old, and your sons do not follow your example. Therefore, appoint a king to judge us the same as all the other nations have.” 6 When they said, “Give us a king to judge us,” Samuel considered their demand sinful, so he prayed to the Lord. 7 But the Lord told him, “Listen to the people and everything they say to you. They have not rejected you; they have rejected Me as their king. 8 They are doing the same thing to you that they have done to Me,[a] since the day I brought them out of Egypt until this day, abandoning Me and worshiping other gods. 9 Listen to them, but you must solemnly warn them and tell them about the rights of the king who will rule over them.” 10 Samuel told all the Lord’s words to the people who were asking him for a king. 11 He said, “These are the rights of the king who will rule over you: He will take your sons and put them to his use in his chariots, on his horses, or running in front of his chariots. 12 He can appoint them for his use as commanders of thousands or commanders of fifties, to plow his ground or reap his harvest, or to make his weapons of war or the equipment for his chariots. 13 He can take your daughters to become perfumers, cooks, and bakers. 14 He can take your best fields, vineyards, and olive orchards and give them to his servants. 15 He can take a tenth of your grain and your vineyards and give them to his officials and servants. 16 He can take your male servants, your female servants, your best young men, and your donkeys and use them for his work. 17 He can take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves can become his servants. 18 When that day comes, you will cry out because of the king you’ve chosen for yourselves, but the Lord won’t answer you on that day.” 19 The people refused to listen to Samuel. “No!” they said. “We must have a king over us. 20 Then we’ll be like all the other nations: our king will judge us, go out before us, and fight our battles.” 21 Samuel listened to all the people’s words and then repeated them to the Lord.[c] 22 “Listen to them,” the Lord told Samuel. “Appoint a king for them.”

edit on 19-11-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Origianally posted 2015, but the information that was discussed feels very relevant at this time and I maybe should be revisted.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I have battled with her too. I know her also as Mary and Sophia. I realize this post is old but if you want to compare notes, message me.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join