It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Short Series on the First Crusade

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Hyperia

I have no time for religion. Religion has killed more innocent individuals than any one other cause. I don't care what religion you profess, many have died to support it.

Communism ?

A true christian does not murder. EVer heard of the 10 commandments. If a 'christian' kills someone on purpose, you know thy are not true christians following the Bible. Many people use the excuse of religion to kill. Look at ISIS killing their own. Is this not obvious? These days the west uses 'terrorism' as an excuse to kill. Sometimes its legit, often its not. Human nature.

Hate the killers not the people they claim to represent, otherwise we should be hating ourselves for the million plus deaths in Iraq, done in our name by our governments.
edit on 12-9-2015 by brancolinoxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2015 by brancolinoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: babloyi

S&F

good watch...

eta... im on episode 4.. addicted!
this is amazing!

edit on 2015-09-12T21:30:51-05:00201509bpm3009pm5130 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: brancolinoxx

I stand by my comment. I'll not get drawn into defending my statement other than to say the god of Abraham told his people, coming out of Egypt to slaughter "all" living creatures living in the lands the Lord set before them. Is that enough testimony to the nature of "all religions"/

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I give up, so lets say just for fun, Masons are religious, but most are atheists, but consider themselves agnostics but practice hermetics.

But they arent religious, cause they are agnostic? wow, you really dont know the meaning of religious do you?

When you dont understand, you learn, you get a mentor.

The Crusaders, the GRAND KNIGHTS TEMPLAR WERE SOLELY FROM MY BLOODLINE!! Whatever story you follow up with doesnt really matter since i DO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE! You wanna know why they built the Chapel in Scotland? Its cause of people like you..

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia

I give up, so lets say just for fun, Masons are religious, but most are atheists, but consider themselves agnostics but practice hermetics.

But they arent religious, cause they are agnostic? wow, you really dont know the meaning of religious do you?

The Crusaders, the GRAND KNIGHTS TEMPLAR WERE SOLELY FROM MY BLOODLINE!! Whatever story you follow up with doesnt really matter since i DO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE! You wanna know why they built the Chapel in Scotland? Its cause of people like you..

Wait........youre claiming that I dont know what im talking about

Your claiming that EVERYONE is religious, yet thats not true

And now youre claiming that The Knights Templar are your bloodline, so YOU know the absolute story

LoL youre a laugh a minute man........

They built a chapel in scotland because of people like me?

You dont even make any sense

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

this person's defense is getting down and dirty personal now. Watch out!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

No you dont, you dont know anything about the templars, what you think you know is a fairytale, you are a copycat, who thinks they fought for right or wrong. The truth is sinister, its evil, its insane, it would make you really scared. Claiming? im telling you that knights templars are bloodlined, the imaginary of today are nothing but copy cats.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

No you dont, you dont know anything about the templars, what you think you know is a fairytale, you are a copycat, who thinks they fought for right or wrong. The truth is sinister, its evil, its insane, it would make you really scared. Claiming? im telling you that knights templars are bloodlined, the imaginary of today are nothing but copy cats.

LoL you dont know WHAT I know, for all you know I could be A templar Scholar, for all you know I could be a high ranking Mason, the fact is, you dont jack about what I know

But to sit here and claim that your "blood line" was templars is hilarious, considering Templars came from all walks of life......they werent bread in a chamber.......

Who are they copying?

I think maybe you need to take a break and get some air , your delusions are starting to catch up with you

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Templar scholar doesnt make anything justified it makes you want to believe a Disney fairytale, you know the reason they were called the poor fellow soldiers, they lived outside of the society structure, not within. Freemasonry copycated everything, but somehow if you are a mason, think the truth lies in the Egypt era. It just leads to a path of ideals of character, like scientology. Everyone can be a soldier and call themselves a templar and fight for make belief ideals, there are no sides. Never was. Your imagination makes sides.

Do i think highly of freemasons, no i dont, since its failure after failure, cause of the main reason they live within society.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Templar scholar doesnt make anything justified it makes you want to believe a Disney fairytale, you know the reason they were called the poor fellow soldiers, they lived outside of the society structure, not within. Freemasonry copycated everything, but somehow if you are a mason, think the truth lies in the Egypt era. It just leads to a path of ideals of character, like scientology. Everyone can be a soldier and call themselves a templar and fight for make belief ideals, there are no sides. Never was. Your imagination makes sides.

Do i think highly of freemasons, no i dont, since its failure after failure, cause of the main reason they live within society.

Again you dont know what I believe or what I know..........lol

YOu make a LOT of assumptions man........

And you just proved you have NO clue what freemasonry believes either

I like this, you speak like youre an authority on stuff but really you have no idea what the hell youre talking about

Its kind of funny......

Also if you know anything at all about the Templars, you would know that the video int he OP is complete bunk......

You also wouldnt be claiming you have some secret knowledge because you "have Templar" blood lines......

The Templars were rounded up and killed and the rest fled into secrecy, so unless you have some old scroll or something passed down from generations to prove your claim

Im going to have to say youre full of crap and delusional

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Who were killed? Where were they killed, where did they run to? catch up on history will ya?

Im gonna honestly say, the biggest failure in the last two centuries is the freemasonry, a delussional fraternity who thinks they hold any power, its a failure.

If you cant use a pendulum, nor understand how time works, you fail. Freemasonry hasnt brought one single righteous person for two hundred years. But they made a fantastic puppet show.
When you live in the fairy tale, wrong, ill quote the bible. How can a man see, when he was born blind. '

There in plain sight, i said it.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Who were killed? Where were they killed, where did they run to? catch up on history will ya?

??? do you just say words? again this doesnt make any sense, especially since i just addressed this......

Im gonna honestly say, the biggest failure in the last two centuries is the freemasonry, a delussional fraternity who thinks they hold any power, its a failure.

Theyve never claimed too, its conspiracy theorists and "secret society" nutjobs who have claimed they had any power
That being said many of their members have held very powerful positions.......

If you cant use a pendulum, nor understand how time works, you fail.

What the hell are you talking about?

Freemasonry hasnt brought one single righteous person for two hundred years. But they made a fantastic puppet show.
When you live in the fairy tale, wrong, ill quote the bible. How can a man see, when he was born blind. '

There in plain sight, i said it.

again more random words strung together that dont make any sense and have no relevance

also where exactly is that verse again? care to share that one? since you know everything....Ill wait

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Where did they end up? Wait ill give a hint, where did they end up in GBR, when did they split again?
There is a hidden story in there, but you will never find it.

I know quite a few masons, i know what they believe. They believe they are templars, wait ill give you a hint.

Can you name the Deity the Knights templar symbol is built upon?

You dont understand cause you are not what you think you are.

The quote: John 9

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Where did they end up? Wait ill give a hint, where did they end up in GBR, when did they split again?
There is a hidden story in there, but you will never find it.

I know quite a few masons, i know what they believe. They believe they are templars, wait ill give you a hint.

Can you name the Deity the Knights templar symbol is built upon?

You dont understand cause you are not what you think you are.

The quote: John 9

First there is no quote in JOhn 9 that says that

2nd you claimed in another thread you can "Make a god particle"

Therefore your supposed knowledge on this subject to me is invalidated lol sorry......

Nothing you say makes sense, you ramble and string things together that dont even go together

And no, Masons dont think they are templars, and there are various orders of masons.....

Again you have no idea what youre talking about lol so to try to tell me that I dont is hilarious

The LHC called , they are upset because they went to all that work to build the Collider, when you could just make God Particles yourself........

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

But how he can see now, or who opened his eyes, we don't know.

Freemasonry is such a huge failure, its not even funny. Hopefully its disbanded within 10 years or actually should be.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

But how he can see now, or who opened his eyes, we don't know.

Freemasonry is such a huge failure, its not even funny. Hopefully its disbanded within 10 years or actually should be.

do you hear voices?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Nope, stopped reading bull# about secret socieites and learned that we are monkeys. i dont need imaginary rituals to clean my arse or make some green tea, or how to act as a human in society, witout assorting to primate needs. Learned that this is all there is, not a spiritual plane or mirror dimensions, dont need rituals to understand how psychology works.

How about you? You like disney?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
No one today, that I know of, who truly has a relationship with the LORD Jesus likes the Cathloic faith, none of them.

The catholic faith DID indeed murder, pillage and behead. True Christians did not, it's the same today. We have a Catholic pope who, for all intents and purposes, seems hell bent on destroying the Christian faith completely.

DO NOT, and I'll repeat that for emphasis, DO NOT label Catholics as Christians, they're not, they're a sub-division of Chrsitian. Some may be saves, sure. They worship idols and pray to the 'queen of heaven' even though God himself TELLS US NOT to pray to the queen of heaven. We are to have no idols, the pope is NOT the father and the entire papal line is a JOKE. These people are NOT true Christians. But, you know, keep acting like they are......

Calling yourself a Chrisitan means believing what Christ told us, and what he taught. Catholics do not. So next time you say 'Christianity' please spare a thought, k.....

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

What bloodline are you saying you are from? A little side stop from the op. Thought it was a pretty fascinating statement though.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

You know them as descendants of Moses, but its my fantasy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join