It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunting never seen photos inside movie theater James Holmes murdered 12 people seats

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

Seeing his medical history and what he said about is shrinks was pretty interesting.

I find it interesting he doesn't even know the last name of his first/primary shrink but does for the other two.

Also what really got me was "the reason life should exists is as arbitrary as the reason life shouldnt.
Life shouldn't exist."

I actually face palmed myself when I read that, it doesn't even make sense. He concludes life shouldn't exist even though he just said it's arbitrary whether it does or doesn't exist. Then at other parts in the diary he says life does have value, and that by killing people he gains their value, through some convoluted equations which I'm sure made sense to him.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: restless genius

His face fattened up. Its the same drugs that make him all but not there while appearing in court.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
OK the last part of your statement made me think of a movie. I wish I could remember the name. You have numbers that show on your wrist, that is the time you have left. If you go to zero, you die. If you steal someone else's it adds to your count. OK, let me dig see if I can find it. But when you said he could take their value by killing them that is exactly what came to mind.

OK, found it. It's called In Time and here is the official trailer.

edit on 9/11/1515 by Martin75 because: add trailer

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Honestly these pictures are making me think the OS was spot on. The apartment pics do not look staged to me.

They were explosives creates by an insane person. No doubt these are explosions he read about how to create on Google and watching youtube videos. Very unprofessional. Then again what do you expect an insane 20 somethings apartment bomb to look like? He used easiest available stuff it looks like.

I must say though its a wonder he was able to exit that apartment without blowing himself up.

Dude says he was brainwashed. That is the only possible conspiracy to me. Other than that this guy did it brainwashed or not, pictures look legit.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
And lord even without the shooting that is a creepy looking movie theatre. Chillingly appropriaete.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

He concludes life shouldn't exist even though he just said it's arbitrary whether it does or doesn't exist. Then at other parts in the diary he says life does have value, and that by killing people he gains their value, through some convoluted equations which I'm sure made sense to him.

Interesting, I think I've read or seen in a movie something similar: that life has no meaning or purpose but by taking lives it therefore gives life meaning or gives a meaning or purpose to the person taking said lives. Something along those lines.

Some crazy philosophical justification for murder.

Wish I could recall where it was I saw that...

Anyway, yeah, Holmes is completely gone, you can see that in his eyes.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Some things to note:

Gloves - Regardless of what occurs at the scene the primary focus is to save lives (and stop the threat). Since the suspect was captured relatively quickly it would allow for emergency services to enter the theater and triage people who were injured. Ideally you don't want to start moving injured persons unless there is an absolute need to do so. Sometimes an injury can be survivable with no aftereffects other than healing until you start moving them. In some of those instances moving the individual could result in paralysis or even death.

Bullet trajectory - It is entirely possible those markers are actually marking bullet hole locations and not necessarily the trajectory of the bullet itself.

Photos - Crime scene photos will vary from agency to agency. From what I am use to it looks like the images are a general overview of the scene itself prior to detailed processing.

I would strongly urge people not to read into the conspiracy theory area based on these photos. They are not showing the entire picture.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Right , I am sure somone with suposed rigged bombs in the house would need any type of accelerator ...bombs go boom ...

Just saying .

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What a tragic & haunting set of photos. I can't imagine what went through those people minds when they saw someone had a gun in his hand. Must have been frightning.
I don't know alot about what happened but reading this thread I'm sure I'll get upto speed.
edit on Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:40:51 -0500111592015000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It seems like James Holmes got exactly what he wanted out of the terrifying event. In his delusional mind he thought he was taking the person's life force and making himself stronger in his deeds. He succeeded in doing that. The coward wore protective gear and then surrendered because he didn't want to die. I really thought that once the jury heard his "motive" for committing this cowardly,selfish act that he would definitely get the death penalty. I was so surprised when he didn't. So he accomplished what he set out to do. In his warped mind, he now has those life values for himself and gets to live out his life. I hope someone in prison Jeffrey Dahmer's his a**. What he fears most is dying.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
Really that "gunpowder" pic looks like an obvious spill , the zigzag pattern......

I dono about these pics man...

Something is not right .

What?

The gun powder was spread on purpose to supposedly cause more combustion over a wider area.

Very suspicious. He said he wanted to blow his apartment up. Doesn't make sense he'd rig it with explosives.. Something doesnt maker sense. Maybe it's in this bottle of vodka...
edit on 11-9-2015 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
a reply to: Kapusta

The apartment pics just seem like a blatant stage.

The theater pics make me want to run through the official story all over again. There are just too many red flags and oddities here. It just seems that too many of these pictures are media friendly, or were taken in a manner as to evoke an emotional response. That's not to take away from the tragedy itself, but they just seem like propaganda.

How would you propose a forensic photographer take photos of a crime scene were multiple people have just been executed?

Tell us, because obviously the illuminati people don't know how to pull off such things..

What manner would befit this situation? Tell us, come on, you know this is ATS right?? QUESTION EVERYTHING?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I remember watching the live stream where they disarmed the bombs in Holmes apartment. I highly doubt the explosives were staged

Ahh you're not getting it. He was set up. He didn't do it. So while they were planting bullet casings and fake blood all over the cinema, they had to quickly and erratically, rig his apartment to look like he'd booby trapped it - but in such a way that it looks so fake it screams hoax to 'critical thinkers' here.

So, they had to grab holmes, somehow erase his memory and implant new memories, get his costume ready - sizes and all - sneak a real gunman into the cinema so there was 'someone' there to be holmes, then sneak holmes in after the media gets there.

It's all staged, even blind freddy can see it. You just have blinkers on.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: restless genius
There is something "off" about the pictures I just cant work out what it is.

Yep, there sure is something off with them.

They are where 12 people were slaughtered by a freak.

It should make you stop and look and think. But not for the same ghoulish reasons that are often the force behind things on here - ya just have to prove it was fake.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Right , I am sure somone with suposed rigged bombs in the house would need any type of accelerator ...bombs go boom ...

Just saying .

Well when you plan to murder a bucket load of people, we'll know that your apartment will only go boom.

Interesting how you think a psychotic mass murderer should think like you?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

or something. well said....

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

How did you get domestic terrorist from what he said?
edit on 11/9/2015 by Learningman because: misplaced e, as the raver said to the bouncer

Interesting how you infer someone has criminal tendencies.
edit on 11/9/2015 by Learningman because: nah m8

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Neither plan worked, though one neighbor did say she tried knocking on Holmes' door around midnight when she grew tired of his music. She got no answer on the door but did not report the music to police.

Daaamn. If that was me? I would have been responsible for setting off the booby.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Immediately after the event were calls for gun control laws. Like a commercial script. and laws were passed very fast that didn't do anything to stop a Holmes, just like Connecticut passed very stringent gun control laws after that event that doesn't do anything to stop another event in the slightest like that one, whatever that one really was. Other events that the government was caught staging also had gun control in mind, except they got caught. The difference in Connecticut was no physical evidence was ever shown, and requests for it all denied.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What events specifically did the government stage?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join