It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunting never seen photos inside movie theater James Holmes murdered 12 people seats

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Finally, photos have been released of the theater and his apartment, which was said to be rigged with explosives, but no photos have ever been released to show the explosives.

I think this will open a new can of worms for what really happened, and others will simply dismiss this as another mass shooting.

Dailymail - Haunting never seen photos inside movie theater James Holmes murdered 12 people seats torn shreds bullet pierced soda cups trail blood

There are many issues about what really happened that day, but at the end of it all, after 12 people killed - Holmes will supposedly get life in prison.

What are your thoughts on the entry/exit holes of the bullets - some in strange angles.

Why are the chairs torn up, and the foam showing no blood?

Was there someone opening the door for Holmes to enter in the rear entrance?

How did Holmes acquire Law Enforcement Agency only smoke canisters?

Where is any information about Holmes' mother in all of this?

Still many questions, maybe the images will help. I'm particularly interested in his bedroom images that have been withheld since the incident, if they are even real.

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
His discarded assault rifle at the exit:

Plastic shotgun shell wad:

Mutilated theater seats, no blood:

The exit scene:

Law enforcement only gas canister:

Strange bullet hole trajectories:

Holmes' room with "white gunpowder explosives":

Liquid explosives:

Strange Super Mario-esque cannonball explosives:

Another shot of some convoluted explosive setup:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
These pictures leave room for so many questions.

I don't know where to even begin.....but, is it just me or is that a pair of latex gloves covered in popcorn in that last pic of the theater in the article

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
In one photo, it shows the seat covers removed, and foam exposed. In others, the seats are intact. I guess at some point, the police had to tear them apart to remove bullet fragments and shotgun pellets?

There were photos of the homemade bombs set up in his apartment. But its not clear what would trigger them to go off. It says they (police) entered through a window, so maybe they were wired to the front door.

This whole thing is just bizarre. The guy had no political cause, no message. "The message is, there is no message." wtf?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I'm also confused how this thread ended up in "Skunk Works", I'm pretty sure I posted in Breaking General News. If it got moved by a mod, a notice would be nice, but maybe I screwed up...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Philippines
I'm also confused how this thread ended up in "Skunk Works", I'm pretty sure I posted in Breaking General News. If it got moved by a mod, a notice would be nice, but maybe I screwed up...

Most likely because of the implications that are going to be derived from these photos from critical thinkers.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
People get caught with military hand grenades from time to time. Not surprising he was able to get simple smoke canisters.

Holmes lost touch with reality or something. Maybe just rage at the world or something. No telling.

But what he did to the innocent moviegoers was absalutely monstrous and loony.
edit on 11-9-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Yes, for sure a latex glove. Now that is strange isn't it?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Really that "gunpowder" pic looks like an obvious spill , the zigzag pattern......

I dono about these pics man...

Something is not right .

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

The apartment pics just seem like a blatant stage.

The theater pics make me want to run through the official story all over again. There are just too many red flags and oddities here. It just seems that too many of these pictures are media friendly, or were taken in a manner as to evoke an emotional response. That's not to take away from the tragedy itself, but they just seem like propaganda.
edit on 11-9-2015 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Exactly , they do look very stage to me .. My first thought instantly was this looks set up.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Philippines

Being an outsider on this I cannot help but look at the big picture on all these gun crimes. Its as though Obama and his buddies want the american people left vulnerable and unarmed so its whether these horrendous happenings would have occurred because of men like Holmes existing - i in 12 are psychopaths of us, or just a matter of degree and choices or whether they are part of a deliberate plan to split the public hoping the no gun brigade will mean the velvet glove of disarming the public.

Lets face it a public with firearms is far harder to control than an unarmed public if the government needs to declare marshall law over some dodgy reason and the public don't agree.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
There were photos of the homemade bombs set up in his apartment. But its not clear what would trigger them to go off. It says they (police) entered through a window, so maybe they were wired to the front door.

From the (very badly written) article:

The first was a trip cord connected to the front door. After he left the apartment, Holmes started a recording in his apartment that was 40 minutes of silence followed by blaring music.

He thought the noise would prompt one of his neighbors to call police and that responding officers would break into the home through the front door, starting off a series of explosions.

The other plan was a remote control that he left outside his apartment, next to a remote-controlled toy car. If police didn't respond to the noise complaint. He thought someone would see the car and try to play with it using the remote, which was in fact hiding a remote detonator.

Neither plan worked, though one neighbor did say she tried knocking on Holmes' door around midnight when she grew tired of his music. She got no answer on the door but did not report the music to police.

There is also a video of the bomb squad's robot entering the apartment showing the "trip wire".

originally posted by: Chickensalad
a reply to: Kapusta

The apartment pics just seem like a blatant stage.

The theater pics make me want to run through the official story all over again. There are just too many red flags and oddities here. It just seems that too many of these pictures are media friendly, or were taken in a manner as to evoke an emotional response. That's not to take away from the tragedy itself, but they just seem like propaganda.

Too many red flags? Perhaps pointing them out would help understand what these "red flags" are?
Hundreds of photos were released. I'm sure the media cherry picked only a handful of them to "tell the story". It would be interesting to see all of them...

originally posted by: Kapusta
Really that "gunpowder" pic looks like an obvious spill , the zigzag pattern......

I dono about these pics man...

Something is not right .

Nearly a dozen liter soda bottles filled with gasoline rest on the floor, along with a dusting of white gunpowder, intended to catch fire and speed up the process.

Staged? Staged how? Do we have a guide to tell us exactly how these scenes should look "naturally" vs "staged"?
It would be impossible to know what went on in a crazy person's mind and then try to compare it to what you think should have happened...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

looks like 3 gloves under the popcorn inside ...

and a small pile of white (and pair blue) gloves outside in the photo of the pile of clothes left behind (in source webpage pics)

very weird

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I remember watching the live stream where they disarmed the bombs in Holmes apartment. I highly doubt the explosives were staged, I mean he did just shoot up a theater full of people so it's not a stretch to imagine he set up those explosives. They were rigged to explode when the front door was opened, which is why the police went in through the window .

I agree with 3n19m470 that the weirdest thing is a lack of message, it's extremely unclear why he did this. I still think his psychiatrist had something to do with it. He waited outside the cinema for the police to arrest him, then claimed he couldn't remember carrying out the shooting and apparently Holmes also told one of his inmates he was programmed to do it.

I'm not really sure about anything though, the guy may have just been completely insane, it still baffles me why he seems to have no political agenda, and what The Dark Knight Rising has to do with anything. His obsession with Batman seems very odd, it's almost like he was saying there are no heroes in real life. No one came to rescue those cinema goers until it was far too late.
edit on 11/9/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The bullet holes - High velocity rounds can do strange things. They can enter a human body at the chest and exit through the hip for example. They deflect from the bones. They've even been known to ricochet off a human skull, as the round is spinning as it hits, so the exit wound can be nowhere near the entrance wound. They can also deflect from wood, metal, plastic, etc. That's why a good hunter won't shoot through brush - even a very small tree branch can interfere with the bullet's trajectory. If the holes don't match with the angle he was shooting from, that could be the reason.
edit on 11-9-2015 by DAVID64 because: it's early - gimme a break

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

If the holes don't match with the angle he was shooting from, that could be the reason.

There appear to be 5 or 6 shots all in the same direction near the entrance walkway, it's highly unlikely they were all created by ricochets. It's more likely he started to walk towards the back of the theater and fired across the aisle towards the walkway. I'm not sure if that's part of the official story but it seems pretty obvious to me by looking at those trajectories.

EDIT: looking at the 3rd picture posted by the OP, it seems there's an emergency exit at the back of theater. If that's the door he used then it would seem to explain the odd bullet trajectories because he probably started shooting before he actually got down to the front.
edit on 11/9/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Even in his older pictures his eyes are so wide open its almost unnatural. You can tell something was not right in his mind.

Just read his manifest weird we have simillar hand writing so I was able to make most of his short hand out.

The 4 pages of "why?" Is when the zoloft kicked in.

Seeing his medical history and what he said about is shrinks was pretty interesting.

What was more interesting was his way of analyzing what type of killer he wanted to be. He mentioned serial killer as too personal and having too much evidence.

Also what really got me was "the reason life should exists is as arbitrary as the reason life shouldnt.
Life shouldn't exist."

That brought the welts under the eyes because to say that you are gone baby gone. It is poetic in a way though.

Many parts of me wishes he would have just an hero'd himself. But then we wouldn't have any direct reasoning to try to push for better gun control when it comes to those who have been diagnosed and or are on ssri's.

Any who got damn # storm I tell you.

Wonder if he is going into one of the cushy crazy houses or if he's going with a standard prison.
edit on 11-9-2015 by AlongCamePaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

Yeah was just looking at pictures of him on Google because the picture of him from the OP he looks so different, maybe that's what 3 years inside does but is it me or does he look way different than the first images we saw of him after it happened. ( Not the orange hair ) but the face just looks so different. ( Maybe its me ).

There is something "off" about the pictures I just cant work out what it is.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
Chaotic - I believe that you are right, there was so much info that now I am struggling to remember. But I think he started in the front walking towards the back and targeting the people trying to flee. If you think of how someone would carry and AR, it fits the bullet holes we see.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join