It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 17th, 2015 The Paleo-Hebrew Feast of Trumpets.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It is now September 10th, 2015, and tensions between Russia and USA seem to be rising again.

There is a pattern here.

The Paleo-Hebrew calendar was the Biblical Solar calendar that came before the post-Babylonian Lunisolar calendar of the Pharisees. This calendar is divided into two installments:

The Vernal Equinox is 1 Abib, the first day of the Spiritual year. On March 21, 2015 Russia and NATO were at the point of pointing nukes at each other.

The Feast of Trumpets is the first day of the civil year and the first day of the 7th month. Each month consists of 30 days (accept Adar which has 35 days), so 180 after the Vernal Equinox this year falls on September 17th.

Russia has a sweet spot for Assad, and USA went as far as planting the seeds of ISIS to take out Assad. That makes USA and Russia enemies.

My guess is that September 17th will bring violent escalation to this unstable situation.

Last year, the Feast of Trumpets fell on Sept 16th, that is when we started bombing Syria.

In 2008, the housing market collapsed on the Feast of Trumpets.

The final draft of the Constitution was completed and selected on the Feast of Trumpets.

If you haven't noticed the pattern yet, the Feast of Trumpets brings monumental change. What will happen this year? How much worse will it be next year?

Ignore the Blood moon tetrad, its a red herring. Rosh Khodesh literally translates to Head of the Month, not new moon. All of Christendom and Israel are observing a false calendar.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
they might find it the perfect occasion to finally nuke iran?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Those in power have been aware of this Feast of Trumpets for thousands of years now, I have no doubt they would orchestrate events on or around that day. Those in power are all about occult knowledge and rituals, Christianity and Judaism are occult institutions, so it makes sense that they'd observe their holidays while orchestrating world events around them.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Those dirty essennes, not to mention the edomites. Now if someone could just tell me where to find Levite street I will be on my way.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I've been able to trace a lot of this back to Pope Gregory 13th. The winter solstice is the 355th Gregorian day (lunar year). The Solar Feast of Trumpets is the 260th day (Mayan Tzolkin). Thats what I can remember of my research off the top of my head.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

Never know. Just might happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't think that paleolithic hebrews (if there really were any?) had trumpets. They maybe had a stick and a rock, but no trumpets... wadda you think, they gotta a caveman Moshe Armstrong already? Jewish is a religion isn't it? So if your from Jersey and your Catholic, does that automatically make you Italian?
edit on 10-9-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: OY!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

The trumpet used in the Feast of Trumpets was the shofar. It was a ram's horn.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

The trumpet used in the Feast of Trumpets was the shofar. It was a ram's horn.

A rams horn is not a trumpet...no brass and no valves... false advertising if you ask me. As they say in Texas, all shofar and not trumpet!

new topics

top topics

join