It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Finally Reveals Heavily Controversial Planet X to the Public At Large

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
a reply to: Pilgrum

could it be a planetary matter (dust, stones, ice, etc) while a rogue planet moves and travels alone... So this kind of materials leaves behind that kind of winged planet, like a tail. Because that is what comes into my mind when I see this kind of stuff.

It is a T Tauri star and reflection nebula.
simbad.u-strasbg.fr...
simbad.u-strasbg.fr...

edit on 5-1-2016 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

Please check your private messages.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

My reference for mythodea was not for who paid it (it was an extra info that we know). If you have any Greek friend or colleague, ask him to search in our press about this thing, there is not even a single tip that we ever paid anything (I also remember passionate with Mythodea people felt bad for it).

Anyway forget about who paid it, Nasa also gave money and even if not (for telegraph), nasa asked it and send it to outer space - that was the reason I posted it.

ps: I was searching in my country press for over 30 min, to find an information that we paid... but couldnt find anything, maybe it was rogue money like the planets. Even if we did, I feel proud now .. lol

lets go back to winged planets and Nibiru. But I also gave my full belief about the thing, winged planets (if there is) or rogue planets (there is), science confirmed it. And thats what we conclude, all titans are planetoids, the titan war (titanium), all the abandoned moons with titan names in our solar system. There is a difference between titans and Gods (gods are not titans, titans are gods, that means titans are relating with gods vehicle maybe).

Here on earth we read that earth is about to be destroyed (by human actions) and they try to find a way to move into Marsh and I dont think they will be allowed after all.
edit on 5-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I wasn't even talking about Scientology! I'm stating something that was written by an experienced Enkist. An Enkist belief structure is way different from Scientology.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
Do people create this stuff out of ignorance or just get off on the doomsday aspect of it?
Little bit of both i suppose...

Doomsday has always been popular entertainment. There's an entire book of the New Testament devoted to it that has millions of fans worldwide.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The doomsday is overrated, it doesnt mean an end, maybe its the beginning for a better thing.

All destructions happening because a bunch of minor humans/oids who named themselves as "elite".. They created all this environment with technical means.. pollution, overconsumption, night dreams for the elite to move in another neighboring planet and watch the earth to be destroyed, wars, genocides, nukes. All these are technical stuff, there is nothing divine into it. In mythodea (here is a point of reference), they ask from father to cancel the plans for the SUN event (that would destroy all the elite!), they also ask him not to send Apollo!

Its a doomsday only for specific ones and these specific ones try to make it global.
edit on 5-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I'm not aware of any physical process that would give a planet a winged appearance (in visible light, at least).

I'm entirely sure that depictions of winged orbs/creatures/symbols in ancient drawings are simply from the association of flying with winged birds. Definitely not from the ancients being aware of what planets are or seeing any winged planets.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

My reference for mythodea was not for who paid it (it was an extra info that we know).

It's wrong. It was not paid for nor organized by NASA. It was paid for and organized by Sony and Greece. Sony coordinated with NASA as a way of promoting the music.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

rogue planets (there is), science confirmed it.

Science confirmed there are planets that are unbound, but this is not surprising at all. An unbound planet which is not in orbit around the sun but is headed this way would not have been seen in history, by definition.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I need to ensure you a 100% not even 99% (and let 1% for the unknown possibilities), that we would never praise our father in outer space, to cancel the SUN event (it is known as prophecy by Sybille's and bible in a much later date) and not to allow Apollo come on GA and kill the atrocities. Simply because every day we call our Father and Apollo to get done with it. I am not sure if this song will convince Apollo not to come though, because If I dance kumbaya, would you abandon your rights from your house or something?

as for the payment, send me a pm (personal message) with facts. but not in your topic, because it derails it. I also send you a PM, article since 2001 about the matter that confirms that our knowledge about the founding, was from external sources. I proved my claim.

ps : Mythodea does not refer any planet X (it says many other things, but not that). Not even a comet threat. Anything that may happen it will be technical. We already know governments plans to control comets, for research, for getting resources... What would happen if they also decide to send one on earth?
edit on 6-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
A few things are resolved for me
Google is not hiding anything
The winged planet is, in fact, not a planet and is not coming to destroy us
Some people still believe there's a rogue planet x approaching us that hides behind the sun (in spite of the impossibility of that with even a tiny understanding of orbital mechanics)
Vangelis composes inspiring music for an inspired event in a similar vein to Also Sprach Zarathustra and 1812 Overture

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

No planet x is not considered as a rogue planet (or it does), but a planet in orbit (undiscovered)... That passes every 3600y and does damage control.

And yep Mythodea was sold for a Nasa mission and it contained a pray for feature events.
edit on 6-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No planet x is not considered as a rogue planet (or it does), but a planet in orbit (undiscovered)... That passes every 3600y and does damage control.

And yep Mythodea was sold for a Nasa mission and it contained a pray for feature events.

Mythodea was paid for by Sony and Greece, not NASA. NASA might have used it for a segment they did debuting images, after Sony organized it, but as far as I can tell, no, it was not launched into space with Mars Odyssey.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

as for the payment, send me a pm (personal message) with facts.

I already posted a news article that directly refutes your claim. You've offered nothing in response except your own word, which is worth nothing. It's not paid for by NASA just because you claim it is. Here's more:

"Vangelis performs billion drachma concert
29/6/2001
Vangelis Papathanasiou,
the Paris-based Greek
electronic music
composer, staged his
‘Mythodea’ concert at the
Temple of Olympian
Zeus in Athens last night.
The show, which was
financed by the Culture Ministry as part of the Cultural Olympiad and
budgeted at a formidable 1.1 billion drachmas,
had Greek archaeologists
up in arms this week as they protested the artist’s
use of the ancient monument. The concert organizers retorted that the
‘Mythodea’ music has been adopted by NASA for its Mars program."

www.goyanz.org.nz...

You guys paid for it, not us. The justification they tried to use was that NASA used the music, but that doesn't even mean it was necessarily launched into space.
edit on 8-1-2016 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I keep searching for you because you still want this to go on, I found the following from oficial press (newspapers).

The ammount our government spend is 1.940.425,53 euros *the other 5+million is from Nasa and Sony. The government as far as I can search, paid the hotels, constructions, lights, training place, etc (all the peripheral costs and hospitality of the crew).. In exchange they took all the money from the tickets.

here is some analysis of the costs.

How much will it cost Regarding the money will be spent on the execution of the concert, the SA Promotion of Greek Cultural Heritage of the Culture Ministry, which oversees the cost, has unveiled details and the amount of revenue from the event, estimated that it would It is twice the cost. Thus, excluding the remuneration of the composer in this amount, all work on structures, configurations, lighting etc. Will cost 661.2 million drs., Of which 140 400 000 drachmas. Correspond to the prefabricated theater of 3,000 seats . The remuneration of artists GRD 171 030 000. And expenditures of artistic production (travel, stays, rehearsals, general testing) 268 400 000 drachmas. The number of spectators who attend except of course the whole planet satellite event will be 3,000 people with tickets ranging from 50,000 drachmas. to 15,000 drachmas., in especially for the occasion prefabricated theater that will be built. However barring unforeseen every indication that it will be ready for Thursday night and all that remains is the spectacle itself. As for revenue, according to the Society for the Promotion of Greek Cultural Heritage discounted from the profits from CD's and video rights to be released, and the exploitation of the TV rights.

These ammounts are in drachmas (you have to convert the overall our government spend 661.200.000 into euros) This does not include any money for the composer and/or rights for the music...

now go find where the other 5+ million came from - use translate.google.com... for this link

In addition, the original Mythodea was 7 movements but for the NASA projekt Vangelis composed 3 more movements which they used in space... Those movements are also played in the official NASA website (for the sun event, for Apollo not to come, etc) I could give you detailed translation of the lyrics, but there is also a topic here on ATS you could search. and example is the video published to the world by NASA www.liveleak.com... if you run the video at 1:04 the 2 sopranos asking from Zeus to cancel the emarmeni (the prophecies of the SUN event and return of Apollo)...
edit on 9-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
@ Ploutonas and ngchunter - perhaps this conversation is better to be kept for personal messaging, so that this thread could be kept on topic of the celestial objects and areas of the sky in question. It just seems to get too personal and too off-topic.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

I agree and send him a pm few days ago, but he replies to me here in this topic... Ok I will stop speaking about the costs, I gave you all the info we got.

And lets add some (ATSish conspiracy into it), before that specific mission, Nasa attempted 2 missions and both failed? This was the first mission who was a success? Or not..

That was my original consideration in referring to Mythodea, because if they asked these things that we have plenty of prophecies, conspiracies (the sun event or bible), why they didnt ask for PLANET X not to come, or a comet threat into earth... They asked other things. That alone makes me debunk Planet X. Or let me give more "original" references, they could say in their movements : " dont allow Anunaki to come " that many claim Anunaki is an ancient reference (from Sumerians) to evil aliens and related with Planet X. Some more ancient spelling names you know for Anunaki (maybe), VARUNA = ANU = OYRANOS they could ask : Dont send Oyranos.. If nasa truly considers a planet named :X and threat for their lives, I am sure they would add that...

Personally I dont wait or fear for any Planet X, or a comet threat that will open a hole on earth and evil beings will come out to kill humans and if anything else is out there, its something else. (it could be Apollonas
)
edit on 9-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I keep searching for you because you still want this to go on, I found the following from oficial press (newspapers).

The ammount our government spend is 1.940.425,53 euros *the other 5+million is from Nasa and Sony.

You have not shown that a single penny of it came from NASA at all. Thank you for now admitting your government paid for it in part, as I said from the beginning.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Google says....the scientists say there is a planet X...

allnewspipeline.com...

US astronomers admitted that they may have found a '9th planet', we're now being told that the location of this 'hidden world' may be revealed by the end of this summer.

i had already posted for searchers to focus in the part of the sky bounded by the present constellation in the called Triangulum (there are both north & south hemisphere groups of stars called Triangulum)

www.bing.com... bcKCBuDb4gfqXQKFUNYR5M0DhMhNzX7dEVZWPGGh

Anyone else got a notion as to the real-time location of this planet X (or planet 9)...
I first got the Triangulum notion after doing some psychic exploration wayyy back in the 1970's when I was trying to predict a worldwide cosmic event the whole world could see and science would be thrilled to happen on-their-watch

the event was a Super-Nova also in the southern hemisphere as I presaged...
I am NOW updating my prognostication to be the Actual disclosure of planet X in 2016

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join