It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Finally Reveals Heavily Controversial Planet X to the Public At Large

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Never fails, everytime I click on any thread related to planet X.
And decide to search, I end up at the Flesh Gordon videos.

"Flesh" Gordon? Man, I don't even want to search for that lol. Don't you mean "Flash Gordon?" lol

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

Don't you mean "Flash Gordon?" lol

NOPE!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Informer1958

Can you please explain to me, how a planet, or a star ( in the case of the brown dwarf theory) hides from us on it's approach towards our solar system?

What's the scientific explanation for us not being able to see that, while coming towards us, when we can see stationary objects HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of light years away with the naked eye?

~Tenth

Nothing works for them. You can often fix a broken piece of machinery, but you can never fix the anti-mainstreamers. I just consider it a blessing that I'm not one of them, and that I can appreciate and value all the work being done by both the professionals and amateurs in astronomy.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
High Ranking Govt Reports on Nibiru Planet X

John Moore, has conducted exhaustive interviews on Planet X, AKA Nibiru and studies with countless military and government individuals, who confirm that Planet X, our solar systems 10th planet does exist and will cause tremendous devastation when it next passes by earth. John lists numerous high ranking government officials who have confirmed Planet X exists, and that many coastal government agencies are building replacement headquarters much further inland to avoid having their existing coastal headquarters damaged by the impending coastal flooding. Dec 21, 2012 was a false date for Planet X, and could serve to lull the public into ignoring the real warnings when Planet X's approach and likely devastation is imminent. John's website www.thelibertyman.com has a number of resources for pointing those interested in learning more about Planet X.

Please take the time to Liston to this video before commenting.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Please don't...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am amazed of the disinformation that the so call wanna be experts on here are spreading.
If you don't want to watch the video I provided that's fine. However to say please don't is your choice to be uninformed.

The casual readers on ATS are initial to their "opinions" without insults. So please
the name calling, because it does not help your credibility.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well, if this planet comes round every 3600 yrs or so it has done so many times in earths history. So I'm guessing we'll be fine.

They have some interesting ideas, I liked the one where they claim global warming is caused by this planet x. And their reasoning is, get this, it's happening from the inside of the earth! Genius, give these men the nobel prize. You need some planet x sized balls making these claims.

But then you realize there is always someone willing to go to the next level and claim we actually have a sun inside the earth.
I like turtles.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Do you know if these are the same high ranking government officials who told Moore the same thing was going to happen in 2012? I'm also pretty sure he sent that same message out back in 2012 (besides changing the date).

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Do you know if these are the same high ranking government officials who told Moore the same thing was going to happen in 2012? I'm also pretty sure he sent that same message out back in 2012 (besides changing the date).

I don't know. If you are sure, then do you have evidence of this?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Listen to a couple of shows he has done on youtube and a website showing he's said very similar things in 2012.
2012hoax.wikidot.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.alexanderbackman.com...
www.youtube.com...

The funny thing is back in 2012 he booked a speaking appearance after his doom prediction was going to happen. What kind of person continues to push bad info from a source that made them look foolish only a few years ago and why would high government officials tell a guy who has very few listeners about this event?

edit on 11-9-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I personally get off. But not yet I need more

a reply to: Kapusta

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Conclusion

John Moore is a con artist and a liar! He uses his radio show to scare people into buying his DVDs and survival gear from his website. You can check out his radio show on the YouTube channel ToDayPrepare His claims about the Gulf Stream and Nibiru are easily debunked by a simple Google search or a visit to one of the many articles on this website.

2012hoax.wikidot.com...

Well there is nothing to worry about then. I guess there are a lot of lairs everywhere. Thank you for bring this to my attention.
Now I can admit there is no such thing as planet X.

Now I have to believe that Robert Harrington was a lair and so is Stitchen. You know I hate being lied to by so many people who seemed credible, I guess It was about the money.

Folks please dismiss my above video and comments and I truly apologies for posting false information. It is not my intention to mislead anyone.

edit on 12-9-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

No, I want to listen to amateur astronomers who have detected this Planet X themselves. Are there any? Do they have images and the celestial coordinates for it, have they imaged it over the course of time and calculated its orbital parameters? That's how astronomy works. No coordinates (which can be verified independently by other observers) - no show.

A Youtube video can be very lengthy and very vague, taking up people's time without showing any actual and verified evidence for it.

Amateur astronomers systematically scan the skies and discover new comets and asteroids (some of which are fainter than Pluto) on a regular basis. A whole new planet would be pretty obvious to them.

So, instead of trying to shove Youtube videos down our throats, how about learning how astronomy works. You can start with visiting the Minor Planet Center website, which reports 12.7 million observations made this year, including 39 new comets, 972 Near-Earth objects, and 62,620 "minor planets" discovered this year so far, as well as visiting numerous amateur astronomy sites, blogs, and forums. These guys invest lots of time and money into this "hobby", and they really know what they're talking about.
edit on 12-9-2015 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Ok so much info/disinfo lets stick to some facts sort of lol. Nasa did declaasify some planets as dwarf and named new ones one of which is on an elliptical plane and enters our system every thousands of years. Which i dont know how an exact date could be determined without at least 2 previous recorded events plus gravity from planets could slow or speed it up.maybe a math expert could help.99%of sytems discovered have 2 stars(makes sense ours would). All planets in our system are warming.in initial reports it could only be seen from south pole and there was a madrush and building of observatories there. The earth is slowing and without a planet/star sling shotting thru system what else would reset it?(another one for a mathmatician) if i remeber nasa did change there story.why? If your into the bible storys of day into night and night into day sort ofsounds like the earth has stopped spining.not sure but i thought i read somewhere nasa factors this into trajectories for luanches? The spinning/harmonics of earth block out cosmic rays(nasa intalls harmony 1 on space station look it up). Another huge factor in determining this topicis the mass filtering and manipultion ofdata on the net today. Well hope this confuses just like the title to this topic which then the poster goes on to say theexact opposite of the title? I have learned that you can not believe everything you read even when it comes from credible experts. Even the laws of phyics have changed. So i suggest going to the south pole and look for yourself becuase when you read data from experts you are closing your mind and hindering yourself from creating new concepts/ideas. I understand you have to read to learn more about things but dont close your mind.they could be wrong and have. Take your hypothesis.do the experiments come up with theory. The hegelian dialectic programing makes us start at theory, fill in someone elses science/experiments to come up witha hypothesis. Being a conspiracy this truly the only way to find fact or fiction.
edit on 12-9-2015 by 2giveup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2giveup
Ok so much info/disinfo lets stick to some facts sort of lol. Nasa did declaasify some planets as dwarf and named new ones one of which is on an elliptical plane and enters our system every thousands of years. Which i dont know how an exact date could be determined without at least 2 previous recorded events

Observing such an object over a few days/weeks/month in its path around the Sun should give a rough orbit already, because all orbiting bodies obey the laws of celestial mechanics (established hundreds of years ago and proven to be true to this date). Of course, any subsequent observations and measurements refine this orbit and make it more precise.

plus gravity from planets could slow or speed it up.

Such gravitational influences from planets and even large asteroids have already been accounted for.

99%of sytems discovered have 2 stars(makes sense ours would).

And yet no stellar companion of the Sun has ever been found. To all intents and purposes, to all our current knowledge, the Sun is a loner.

All planets in our system are warming.

Scientific evidence, please.

in initial reports it could only be seen from south pole.

Misleading, because just as you can see the North Star from most of the Northern Hemisphere, observers throughout the South Hemisphere can see the south pole just fine. There's lots of observatories and amateur astronomers in South America, Australia, and other places down there.

The earth is slowing

A perfectly understood mechanism caused by the gravitational interaction with out tidally-locked Moon. No mysteries or conspiracies there.

~~~

The rest of your post doesn't make any sense, sorry. Instead of being carried away by all these vague anti-mainstream and conspiratorial nonsense, how about dipping your toe into the real science and research that is being done, both by professional and amateur astronomers. The sky is up there for all to see and to study, and as I have mentioned in my previous post, thousands of well-equipped and thoroughly-dedicated amateurs are keeping their intent eyes on the skies. You wouldn't be able to "hide" a planet from them no matter how hard you tried.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 2giveup

Nasa did declaasify some planets as dwarf and named new ones one of which is on an elliptical plane and enters our system every thousands of years.

NASA did not "declassify" any planets. That's not NASA's job. It was the IAU, essentially the astronomer's union, that redefined the qualifications for being a planet. As for their announcing this new planet with an orbit of thousands of years, I'm afraid you're going to have to link to a source that does not contain the word "Nibiru."

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I thought google sky was solved earlier this year. Maybe im just looking between the lines right now.
Link to what im talking about.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Never fails, everytime I click on any thread related to planet X.
And decide to search, I end up at the Flesh Gordon videos.

Could be worse you could ended up with as Worlds Collide movie clips !
or Stills , as that movie is Nibaru Related and before Stichen!

since from the 1930s Nibaru Planet X was around
for Doomsday Gloom

Sven Bronson, a South African astronomer, discovers that a
pair of rogue planets, Bronson Alpha and Bronson Beta, will soon
enter the solar system. In eight months, they will pass close
enough to cause catastrophic damage. Sixteen months later, after
swinging around the Sun, Bronson Alpha will return to pulverize
the Earth and leave. It is hoped that Bronson Beta will remain and assume a stable orbit.

en.wikipedia.org...

Going to put my Strainer Brain wave Reflector on and sit back.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It's alright, we all make mistakes and misinterpret things. It's human nature. No harm done.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Holy sh^t that's funny crap!

I saved your last image as Tin foily and female talking head.

edit on Rpm91215v57201500000006 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join