It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Immigant Sentiment, Violence Quickly Escalating outta Control; Sicilian Couple MURDERED

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

^Local Greeks seem downright terrified by the chaos of hundreds, thousands of Syrians spilling over into their streets and disrupting their civil lives! It looks like a bloody invasion to me - complete with blood.

www.telegraph.co.uk...< br />
suppose its good the migrant worker in this instance was from africa, not mideast.. but its just a matter of time before the clashes with Syrians vs Euros turns from bloody to LETHAL

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

It is spreading:

newobserveronline.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

swarms of Third World nonwhites poured across the border to invade Austria and Germany

i find their choice of wording rather 'off color'! but yeah INVASION by REFUGEES is the inherent conundrum

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

So refugee hatred

Is this the new narrative being pushed amongst the fringe far right now?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I saw how they surrounded a car of an elderly Italian woman, pulled her by her hair out of the car and wanted to drive away in the car. They tried to overturn the bus in I travelled myself with a group of others. They were throwing faeces at us, banging on the doors to force the driver to open them, spat at the windscreen … I ask for what purpose? How is this savagery to assimilate in Germany?

link

It is a sad day when people who try to help and give their best understand that there will be no gratefulness or even respect for their kindness. But Europe is doing this for over 20 years, and all they got back from these ''emigrants" is hate and anger and chaos within their own society. Now they are taken over and still they don't understand and think that kindness will be enough.
That is even more sad.
edit on 8-9-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It's been brewing for a long time, I wonder if the whole Mayan calendar thing wasn't predicting the end of the world but the start of a global meltdown? I wonder if this is where Europe falls?, they say all civilizations meet an end, The Romans did, The Egyptians, but the truth is a lot simpler, this is the result of illegal war, I hope it kicks off all over the place to be honest, maybe the ones that caused all this will be forced to come out of their holes to run to their bunkers in the hills and mountains, easy to pick off while fleeing, hey comrades, hey

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So refugee hatred

It's not just the right wing, anyone who isn't retarded should be very worried about this. Europe has already had so much strife with immigrants I don't think they can take any more.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So scary and sad at the same time. I don't know what the answer is to solve this, but something has to be done and soon. I understand the refugees being upset in some cases but violence isn't going to help them. And the poor citizens are scared.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

They shouldn't be scared, they should be defending themselves, just like you would from a criminal of native background people seem to think the world is a nice happy place, like faling to realize how many wars this race has had with each other, WWI AND WWII Europeans were murdering each other, I am not blind to what is going on here, yes this is mass immigration and it's not helping, but have you noticed the mass media has been rather upfront with this issue?, normally you couldn't squeeze an ounce of truth out of the media, now all of a sudden it's Migrant this, give your house to a refugee that, even Bono and Geldof have gotten in on the refugee train, don't give into the fear machine is what I say to people who are scared, I judge people after getting to know them, not before, so if they turn out to be scum, they get treated like scum, and another thing I don't understand, a lot of people are worried about these refugees like we have never had to worry about anything before in our perfect countries, our countries have always had people who could potentially cause us harm even before we opened the doors, simply put, the media is not helping the situation, I have got the medias number already, I know their game

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It won't be long before Europe would consider this lunatic's idea as an option:

edit on 8-9-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

So refugee hatred

yes. #BLM is last week's news. BBC and CNN switched off already.

now its 'THE REFUGEES'
this is going to last a while.
then maybe late december oil prices?, or a new virus outbreak? too early to tell.
edit on 8-9-2015 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

So refugee hatred

Do they have "fringe far right" across Europe? Dont think so. Blame everything on the right in the US......

Wonder why it stopped with the far right and not another blame Bush....
edit on 8-9-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So refugee hatred

Do they have "fringe far right" across Europe? Dont think so. Blame everything on the right in the US......

Wonder why it stopped with the far right and not another blame Bush....

I blame bush!!
lol joke. Arrest the ones responsible. deport them back to syria instantly. and fit them with a GPS detonated bomb if they get within 200 miles of said country they were deported from it go boom.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Much like any bad economic news the MSM has to report on. Unexpected!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

There was a greater degree of gender inequality for asylum applicants aged 14–17 or 18–34, where around three quarters of applicants were male.

Anyone else see a problem with those numbers , sorry could not link . These young men came from war zones (presumably) where life is cheap and the lives of non Muslims are even cheaper . The come from places where women not being covered from head to toe apparently are asking to be raped . Anyone see any possible problems yet . Why the disparity with the sexes , no women in Syria anymore , or were the women not worthy of a place on the boats . I am thinking there are over a million refugees in Turkey , real refugees , real refugees with families , real refugees with families that contain women . Why are they not the ones being accepted and the cue jumpers sent back . If cue jumpers are accepted well then i am afraid that Europe truly will find itself in a situation that could very easily spiral out of control . If it has not already .

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

So refugee hatred

So easy to judge when you are not in the middle of it. Where are you? Maybe we could arrange to have them shipped to your town? One doesn't have to hate to perceive that the situation is totally out of hand and dangerous.
Do you think the media should hide what is going on instead?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

This situation with gangs of young men taking the law into their own hands and their unacceptable behaviour makes me thankful we live on an island and at the extremity of Europe. No wonder over 50% of Brits want out of Europe.

By letting these people in Europe ail be destabilised because its impossible to placate the indigenous people with such an invasion and with such horrendous behaviour by these immigrants - e.g. pulling people - an elderly woman out of her car by her hair and stealing it - throwing faeces at buses when you cannot get on. Did these men behave like this in their own country? No platitudes please this is only going to escalate and the EU will need its soldiers to remove most of these people.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

the EU will need its soldiers to remove most of these people.

Somehow , i think that down the track you may be right .

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I really love the language used in the article, swarms of non whites, its people not locust. If people cant see this as a propaganda piece i dont know what to say. Its not the first time or the last time that wars or natural disasters have ,moved people around, and its also not the first or last time that people will drink up the kool aid driven by the media.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

The media is all for this immigration, the media and European governments are monolithic when it comes to supporting mass immigration so your premise is flawed from the beginning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join