It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Refugees Chant “Allahu Akbar,” “F*** You,” Attack Citizens and Throw Feces

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Then instead of lashing out at the western country who is trying to help them, why don't they lash out at Assad and the Syrians who made the situation so deplorable that they have to flee in the first place? If they think they're getting treated like sh!t here, they should go back and see how much sh!ttier life can be.

Is this the mainstream narrative you speak of?

My point is they can't be expected to all be treated like kings. Due to the sheer numbers of refugees flooding the area they can't get the attention they expect. These countries have their own citizens to worry about in these economically trying times while also catering to the immigrants expecting unlimited freebies.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

There is no hate on my part, just honestly observing the videos being released. I want to be wrong, but I strongly doubt that I am. I am a mom and a grandmother. Over a lifetime you learn to accept your intuition. And I am.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Alex Jones? Seriously? You are listening to him

And the Muslim hate train on ATS keeps rollin rollin rollin...Rollin rollin rollin

So people who have been treated like animals lash out and its their fault? So mulsims shouting Allah Akbar is a terrorist call now? So people making a point about their treatment by throwing away SOME food and water..TO MAKE A POINT..in front of cameras dont need the water and are ungrateful?

"Thank you master for giving us some sandwhiches and water after treatign us like sh*t. After not honouring our train tickets...Thank you master!"

Have you not heard of harming oneself to make a point. Its a pretty popular tactic, esp if you are mad..

But now... the Muslim hate train on ATS keeps rollin rollin rollin...Rollin rollin rollin

And as someone living in the UK and paying my taxes, im more than happy to pay a little extra year to let some families live in safety. And i promise you i am happy to accept more risk from IS as well, if it means mroe families dont suffer.

I live in zone 2 and work in Zoen 1 of london. I am in PRIME target zones. And ill take that risk, because my parents taught me to care for others.

....the Muslim hate train on ATS keeps rollin rollin rollin...Rollin rollin rollin...those dirty arabs rollin...

I have never been more ashamed to be an ATSer than this lat 2 weeks.

Could not have said it better myself and any ISIS aboard will be taken out in whichever country they appear with hopefully not to much collateral damage..

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
a reply to: Bluntone22

I fear for those little girls (no doubt hungry) who take the offered food. What sort of punishment did they get for taking needed food. Were they beaten or worse?

The food protest in Hungary was because Hungary would not let them travel on to the borders, these are refugees who want to go to Germany, earlier on in the week that incident occurred, the Hungarian police had been tear gassing them, then they were tricked into getting on to the train, that was going nowhere, regardless of the destination indicated on it. I don't know how people haven't already seen this Hungarian episode. In the same report there was no mention of any children being beaten.
People should have compassion for any refugees, second guessing as to if there are any infiltrators amongst them is a free exercise, but listening to Watson, it's as if they are all militants...he's no help to AJ at all.
Besides, much of the rest is hokem.
edit on 8-9-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Disinformation happens intentionally and unintentionally. What matters to them is you get their point. That's all that matters. Now, it's your problem either to believe their information presented or not. It's no big deal, really. But your thread raised up real fast.

I was about to post this on your thread but suddenly the ATS staff closed it.

Now for the Muslims... Well, they're Muslims. Muslims do what Muslims do. ALLAHU AKBAR

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I think what's happening is the typical "one represents the many" Yes, there are criminals in this migration but I think for the most part, people are behaving considering the circumstances. Here's my solution. Put everyone up temporarily. Let Putin pound the # out of ISIS because the states won't do it. Restore Syria, have the US gtfo of foreign policies there, let the dust settle and send them back. They will go back if there isn't anymore war. Stop the war. That's what they said. Now, stop the effing war and this problem will go away. It's that simple

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I fear for those little girls (no doubt hungry) who take the offered food. What sort of punishment did they get for taking needed food. Were they beaten or worse?

And the ATS muslim hate train keeps rollin rollin rollin...

How is that ATS hate? Their treatment of women/girls is cultural.
"And the muslim hating women train keeps rollin rollin rollin..." Fixed.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Because they are ignorant and blame a long gone time of colonialism from a time before they were ever born. They are vessels of hate, ignorance, and religious extremism engrained into their very being from childhood. They don't even need to be members of Islamic State to hate their new benefactors, but they will make great recruits for them, especially after they settle in and start breeding more copies of their ignorance.

While that may be true of some, I know it is not true of all.

Up until this most recent wave of Syrians, they have been mostly young males from Africa arriving. They have been the biggest problem. Young men often have a chip on their shoulder, in any culture, but when they are also fighting their feeling of powerlessness by striking out against those they feel are not, it is exagerrated (and yes, I suspect, might add to the current problem of being recruited by the extremists).

This recent wave of Syrians has more complete families (women and children included), and though they are fleeing a horrible situation, they have already heard how well the european countries welcome and provide for immigrants - and that is what they expected, and why they are pissed. The problem is that the numbers are so huge, we are unable to provide the same sort of aid that we usually do!

I've already volunteered to house a family at my home, but was told the potential providers are being carefully screened first - to protect the immigrants themselves from just being handed over to unscrupulous people, or those who don't really have the means to provide a decent situation. They said it will take time.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I think what's happening is the typical "one represents the many" Yes, there are criminals in this migration but I think for the most part, people are behaving considering the circumstances. Here's my solution. Put everyone up temporarily. Let Putin pound the # out of ISIS because the states won't do it. Restore Syria, have the US gtfo of foreign policies there, let the dust settle and send them back. They will go back if there isn't anymore war. Stop the war. That's what they said. Now, stop the effing war and this problem will go away. It's that simple

Agreed on all but "Let Putin pound the # out of ISIS because the states won't do it". How about the other ME countries take care of ISIS. Why isn't Saudi Arabia and others cleaning up the ISIS problem in their own back yard? For instance ISIS has destroyed art and ME culture icons thousands of years old without any repercussions from our OPEC buddies.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I depsise Islam. I also despise all religions but i really dont like Islam. And im Lebanese! But i have a lot of wonderful muslim freinds, grew up half my life in the ME and i KNOW that most muslims are the friendliest, most generous people in the world who would rather give you the little food they had than eat themselves. You dont have to belive that from me, just ask anyone whos been to the middle east. Arabs are famous for their hospitality. I know a lot of them and they are wonderful people. yes, i agree there treatment of women is disgusting, and its why i hate Islam more than Christinity...but what we do about it?

These isolated scenes are not what muslims are normaly like. These are exceptional circumstances. Im NOT making excuses for them. Some of them are acting disgustingly. I can see that.

But can you guys not understand the fact that this is still a fraction of muslims and muslims in exceptionally difficult circumstances at that. Hating them, loathing them and getting mad when they dont eat non halal meat is just pushing the hatred that got us ALL in the fix in the first place.

We need calm and reasoned understanding in times like this. Any trouble makers will be dealt with...but by turnign this into
Us Vs Them is exceptionally dangerous in times like this.

We get grumpy when our flight is delayed and we get home a few hours late after siting on a hot plane..please try to think what these people have been through..At home, on the seas and here in Europe. Wold you be friendly if you saw your kid or your wife or your best friend slip into the sea at night? You would be the model of pliteness and calmness right? Come on guys...get real

What is the point of coming online and spouting hatred? Do you guys feel better? Do you go home and love your wives and kids more because you hated some poor unfortunate people today..

Its sick what some of you have been spouting since this began. Is this ATS, a place where there are a huge number of very bright and educated and open people or is this Liveleak comments?

edit on 8-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Because they all know ISIS is a farse. Crap, of all people, it should be Israel don't you think?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Lol, Israel has refused to take a single refugee, nobody seems to bitch about it though.
I wonder why.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Stop the war. That's what they said. Now, stop the effing war and this problem will go away. It's that simple

I've said it before, the males of the right age should be offered military training, weapons and whatever they need to form an army. When the instructors say they're ready they should be send back and then they can take their country back. That's the only way they'll have a chance to become a selfsufficient society.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

HELL YA

Listen, if this # happened to my country Canada and we had to flee? Guaranteed we would regroup, come back and kick ass. And I'm 44.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Shouldn't this thread be in the Hoax bin?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Shouldn't this thread be in the Hoax bin?

Agreed

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I guess that too. But Israel should be heading the god damn fight don't you think? Opps, is this off-topic or a side remark?
Maybe I should have my post censored because I can't tell off-topic or side thoughts anymore.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Agreed on all but "Let Putin pound the # out of ISIS because the states won't do it". How about the other ME countries take care of ISIS. Why isn't Saudi Arabia and others cleaning up the ISIS problem in their own back yard? For instance ISIS has destroyed art and ME culture icons thousands of years old without any repercussions from our OPEC buddies.

NATO (US and it's allies) is already playing chess with Putin on Syria!

Bulgaria Denies Russian Planes Permission to Pass to Syria

Things will real ugly for all of us if this game of chess continues.....

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

But can you guys not understand the fact that this is still a fraction of muslims and muslims in exceptionally difficult circumstances at that. Hating them, loathing them and getting mad when they dont eat non halal meat is just pushing the hatred that got us ALL in the fix in the first place.

We need calm and reasoned understanding in times like this. Any trouble makers will be dealt with...but by turnign this into
Us Vs Them is exceptionally dangerous in times like this.

Ahhh, this perhaps better explains your hostile attitude towards my posts. You assumed there was hate behind them?

I think keeping a reasonable head on, while acknowledging the reality happening, IS important... but not assuming others are hateful is as important as not being so ourself! One mans defense is another mans offense.

I have muslim friends here too (it is from them that I learn a lot about their religion and culture) , I am not a muslim hater - but the explosive situation here cannot be denied. The fear of being accused of being racist is what is keeping the authorities in this country from dealing with the portion of troublemakers that there is.
-Which of course, makes more people become racist.

Let's not accuse anyone who opposes hostile and dangerous behavior as automatically a "muslim hater", because that only makes the problem worse!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I don't believe it's just about refusing food. Here we have a group of people who would rather starve than give in even a little of their religious beliefs. Plus as stated they must be starved after such a journey. And they are not even the extremist ones. What does this bode for the future? Will they learn anything while they are staying with us, change just a little and maybe even take that home so the ME will become a better place? I don't expect any of that. Which makes them appear as a group of ungrateful, leeching and backwards people who got their priorities all wrong.

By the way, Arabs a hospitable people? I did grow up with muslims as nearly half my class was muslim but other than that I don't know any. But how do you explain certain Gulf states to refuse refugees? You are right about being generous, at least those Gulf states did provide funds, but not any (temporary) homes.

Don't get me wrong, they need help but it should be constructive and in the advantage of those countries taking in refugees.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join