It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Refugees Chant “Allahu Akbar,” “F*** You,” Attack Citizens and Throw Feces

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: UnBreakable

Because they all know ISIS is a farse. Crap, of all people, it should be Israel don't you think?

Well then if it's a farce, they're still letting whoever destroy the regions cultural icons. That's both strange and disturbing. Israel? If ISIS touches down one Israeli item, unlike the apathetic ME countries, Israel will make their lives miserable.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Because they are ignorant and blame a long gone time of colonialism from a time before they were ever born. They are vessels of hate, ignorance, and religious extremism engrained into their very being from childhood. They don't even need to be members of Islamic State to hate their new benefactors, but they will make great recruits for them, especially after they settle in and start breeding more copies of their ignorance.

While that may be true of some, I know it is not true of all.

Up until this most recent wave of Syrians, they have been mostly young males from Africa arriving. They have been the biggest problem. Young men often have a chip on their shoulder, in any culture, but when they are also fighting their feeling of powerlessness by striking out against those they feel are not, it is exagerrated (and yes, I suspect, might add to the current problem of being recruited by the extremists).

This recent wave of Syrians has more complete families (women and children included), and though they are fleeing a horrible situation, they have already heard how well the european countries welcome and provide for immigrants - and that is what they expected, and why they are pissed. The problem is that the numbers are so huge, we are unable to provide the same sort of aid that we usually do!

I've already volunteered to house a family at my home, but was told the potential providers are being carefully screened first - to protect the immigrants themselves from just being handed over to unscrupulous people, or those who don't really have the means to provide a decent situation. They said it will take time.

You've got to be kidding?

The German govt is more concerned screening their own citizens who offer their homes than screening blocks of half a million in radical humanity?

Your evidence you offer shows how the situation is destined for failure.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: FlySolo

Lol, Israel has refused to take a single refugee, nobody seems to bitch about it though.
I wonder why.

To counter, would any ME country ever take an Israeli refugee if it ever came to that? Doubtful.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well thats just it. ISIS won't touch a hair. Because they are a farce. I don't know what's going on but this is what I think. ISIS is only there to cause chaos and the states are backing them. Chaos for what? Who knows, perhaps this migration was the end game before moving to the next step

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The Gulf countries a doing a great job in helping these refugees.

They're also currently rebuilding Yemen and dropping aid to the Yemeni people.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Lol, Israel has refused to take a single refugee, nobody seems to bitch about it though.
I wonder why.

To counter, would any ME country ever take an Israeli refugee if it ever came to that? Doubtful.

None of them ME countries would even take the Palestinians, left them on resourceless strips of land and perpetual refugee camps to rot. That is why the Syrians are fleeing, they don't want to be the next Palestinians.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
a reply to: tony9802

The scary thing is this whole situation is a perfect Trojan horse scenario for ISIS to infiltrate Europe and perhaps beyond.

It's SO perfect it's both amazing and extremely worrying that our Governments seem to be one minute asking us to report anything suspicious we might see to the authorities...and the next minute allowing many, many thousands of suspicious people to roam freely among us.

Most will undergo only rudimentary security screenings, if sheer numbers permit any real checking at all. Potentially, POTENTIALLY...any of them could be part of a terrorist cell / sleeper cell intent on creating havoc and mayhem in our countries, or recruiting others to their cause(s) from within...or just about anything else they wanted to do.

Yes, genuine refugees need our help, that goes without saying, but how does one tell a genuine refugee and a Terrorist slipping through the border pretending to be a genuine refugee apart?

Knowing this and with this very real threat to our respective populations in mind, i would have imagined some kind of detention centre / reception area setup would have been the sensible choice for screening and security checks at the very least...certainly not be granted free reign to go anywhere they wished without our security services knowing who the hell they are.

From a Humanitarian perspective, it's great we're giving Human aid and help to those refugees, but from a security perspective, the very real threat and huge potential for exploitation for evil by any number of assorted terrorist groups..it's a mind boggling nightmare. Well...for all concerned, forward thinking people it should be.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Glinda
a reply to: Bluntone22

I fear for those little girls (no doubt hungry) who take the offered food. What sort of punishment did they get for taking needed food. Were they beaten or worse?

And the ATS muslim hate train keeps rollin rollin rollin...

How is that ATS hate? Their treatment of women/girls is cultural.
"And the muslim hating women train keeps rollin rollin rollin..." Fixed.

I depsise Islam. I also despise all religions but i really dont like Islam. And im Lebanese! But i have a lot of wonderful muslim freinds, grew up half my life in the ME and i KNOW that most muslims are the friendliest, most generous people in the world who would rather give you the little food they had than eat themselves. You dont have to belive that from me, just ask anyone whos been to the middle east. Arabs are famous for their hospitality. I know a lot of them and they are wonderful people. yes, i agree there treatment of women is disgusting, and its why i hate Islam more than Christinity...but what we do about it?

These isolated scenes are not what muslims are normaly like. These are exceptional circumstances. Im NOT making excuses for them. Some of them are acting disgustingly. I can see that.

But can you guys not understand the fact that this is still a fraction of muslims and muslims in exceptionally difficult circumstances at that. Hating them, loathing them and getting mad when they dont eat non halal meat is just pushing the hatred that got us ALL in the fix in the first place.

We need calm and reasoned understanding in times like this. Any trouble makers will be dealt with...but by turnign this into
Us Vs Them is exceptionally dangerous in times like this.

We get grumpy when our flight is delayed and we get home a few hours late after siting on a hot plane..please try to think what these people have been through..At home, on the seas and here in Europe. Wold you be friendly if you saw your kid or your wife or your best friend slip into the sea at night? You would be the model of pliteness and calmness right? Come on guys...get real

What is the point of coming online and spouting hatred? Do you guys feel better? Do you go home and love your wives and kids more because you hated some poor unfortunate people today..

Its sick what some of you have been spouting since this began. Is this ATS, a place where there are a huge number of very bright and educated and open people or is this Liveleak comments?

i know what it feels like not to want to throw your people under the bus, but we all need to realize when something is wrong and denounce it immediately. there is bad and good in all people we know this but we have to stop justifying the actions of the bad apples among us, wrong is wrong period.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
a reply to: Bluntone22

I fear for those little girls (no doubt hungry) who take the offered food. What sort of punishment did they get for taking needed food. Were they beaten or worse?

And the ATS muslim hate train keeps rollin rollin rollin...

How is that ATS hate? Their treatment of women/girls is cultural.
"And the muslim hating women train keeps rollin rollin rollin..." Fixed.

Do you go home and love your wives and kids more because you hated some poor unfortunate people today..

Its sick what some of you have been spouting since this began. Is this ATS, a place where there are a huge number of very bright and educated and open people or is this Liveleak comments?

No it pisses me off to see ungrateful refugees. Of course the vast majority aren't like that but the ones that are really irk me. They can go back from where they came if they think they have it so bad now.
vidmax.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I wonder why.

None of them ME countries would even take the Palestinians, left them on resourceless strips of land and perpetual refugee camps to rot. That is why the Syrians are fleeing, they don't want to be the next Palestinians.

Exactly. Good point.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The German govt is more concerned screening their own citizens who offer their homes than screening blocks of half a million in radical humanity?

No, I am in France. They don't want to be accused of handing families over to bad situations, or abuse.
It sounds crazy, but I guess it is totally possible that the situation could easily degrade into these desperate people becoming slaves for the unscrupulous....

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

No, I am in France. They don't want to be accused of handing families over to bad situations, or abuse.
It sounds crazy, but I guess it is totally possible that the situation could easily degrade into these desperate people becoming slaves for the unscrupulous....

.................or an unsuspecting French family doing the right thing out of kindness, inadvertently taking in a member of an ISIS sleeper cell masquerading as a member of a refugee family.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

One Egyptian dude wants to buy them an island.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I read that and it's a great idea. Not only buy an island, but one from Greece and make it a new country. It's a win win for everyone

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

So what is the ratio of folk you invite into the island?
72% adult males maybe?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

That would be a sausage party. No thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Let them go to eastern Russia.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: grainofsand

That would be a sausage party. No thanks

There should be at least 2 buns for every sausage

I have to agree That there is something amiss with ISIS ,there is something that just doesn't add up...

One thing is for sure the flood of refugees is going to be a disaster .....

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I wonder why.

Israel knows that taking in potential troublemakers is bad news long term. What's wrong in enjoying your life and your culture without having to worry about nutters?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hopefully the members who wish for islands to be purchased for people fleeing dangerous places will think again and start asking deeper questions about 'safe places'.
ATS is not fb...ATS is not fb...reasoned discussion...we can do it people lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join