It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Refugees Chant “Allahu Akbar,” “F*** You,” Attack Citizens and Throw Feces

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

[snipped]

I am shocked that Germany has proposed accepting 500,000 refugees PER YEAR-- how did this happen? I feel so sorry about what is happening,
and it just seems as though no one is willing to understand the consequences of not taking appropriate action in the Middle East.. I will look up the current population numbers for Germany, but really at some point this whole refugee euphoria thing simply feels like a terrible deception;

www.infowars.com...

edit on 8-9-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Sep 8 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic material removed

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

The scary thing is this whole situation is a perfect Trojan horse scenario for ISIS to infiltrate Europe and perhaps beyond.

edit on 8-9-2015 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Disturbing.
It is the western governments intervention that has caused the refugee issue to begin with. It's not migration. They are fleeing failed states.

That being said, it takes a will full denial of logic to assume the radicals in all their forms wouldn't use this to their advantage to infiltrate the western population.

How we deal with this and a myriad of other problems on this planet is something for every human to search their heart about.

I don't think we can let those who have created the problem fix it. Cloward-piven anyone?

All of this is going to be a deep dark scare on the history of humanity.
edit on 8-9-2015 by akira131 because: so many Grammer errors....

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe

The scary thing is this whole situation is a perfect Trojan horse scenario for ISIS to infiltrate Europe and perhaps beyond.

US, Saudis and Zionists create, fund, train and equip the entity you call ISIS. If a few people like yourself would wake up and deprogram, maybe we could pop the lid off 9/11 and subsequent mass murder.

How's that sound to you? Up for it?

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

US, Saudis and Zionists create, fund, train and equip the entity you call ISIS. If a few people like yourself would wake up and deprogram, maybe we could pop the lid off 9/11 and subsequent mass murder.

Oh goody boy oh boy, really? we can do this? Just by pretending that people like ISIS don't exist, and it's all made up by the US and the nasty zionist JEWs??

jiminy crickets.. I rekon we do it RIGHT NOW.

Is it done yet? I dont see anything different... I deprogrammed and everything

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Well, they have video of some these people. Round'em up and send them back with a 1 way ticket back to Syria. If they're really a refugee the last thing anyone would want to do his upset the city you want asylum in.

Europe is getting the backlash from America's intervention in the middle east. When will we learn to stop policing the world and let regional conflicts be settled by the locals.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Here is a video of refugees throwing away food and water given to them by the Hungarian police.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

Oh goody boy oh boy, really? we can do this? Just by pretending that people like ISIS don't exist, and it's all made up by the US and the nasty zionist JEWs??

Funny you put an emphasis on Jews, thereby instantly derailing the argument from ZIONISTS to "Jews" and whatever it is you're trying to (shamefully) imply here. I'm going to assume you've never heard of Jews against Zionism because the alternative would be pretty retarded, namely: you claiming even JEWS are antisemitic or something

You can deny every conspiracy out there involving a "planned destabilization", still doesn't mean you can go around pretending political Zionism isn't a thing. It's kinda disgraceful that you act as if there's no differentiation, don't try and censor the conversation just because you fail to understand the semantics

edit on 8-9-2015 by HalfLeaf because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hmmm, well I watched the videos. I didn't see anybody throwing feces or attacking any German citizens. What I saw was a crowd of displaced refugees protesting poor confinement conditions in Budapest and challenging the police in a foreign country where they jail migrants for weeks with no water etc. The Allahu Akbar chant which translated means "God is great". What do Christians yell? Hallelujah. Holy F# So the race baiting begins. This thread is crap. No star for you.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

There were no claims that ISIS doesn't exist, they do exist unfortunately. I think it was more of a question about who has funded them, trained them and equipped them. All the evidence for this points to the Saudis, who are allies of the U.S.

It also begs the question why Israel hasn't come under attack from ISIS, with this group being on their doorstep and Israel being the enemy of all Muslims. But then again, maybe it actually points to ISIS not being as strong as the media would have us believe?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: akira131

Disturbing.
It is the western governments intervention that has caused the refugee issue to begin with. It's not migration. They are fleeing failed states.

That being said, it takes a will full denial of logic to assume the radicals in all their forms wouldn't use this to their advantage to infiltrate the western population.

How we deal with this and a myriad of other problems on this planet is something for every human to search their heart about.

I don't think we can let those who have created the problem fix it. Cloward-piven anyone?

All of this is going to be a deep dark scare on the history of humanity.

SO i guess MAking Assad stop dropping bombs on his own people was a bad move huh? Personally I would had left assad alone and le t him kill off his own people. hey more O2 for the rest of us right? And as such This is a perfect RUSE allowwing undesirables with bad intentions on their minds into countries that are either too stupid to realize it or just dont care.

Remember When in doubt trot the rugrats out. These westerners are so easy to fool. look how they fawn over amir an dhis tears. yes yes.... fall for our trap. muwhahahahahaha!!!*cue austin powers*

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
Hmmm, well I watched the videos. I didn't see anybody throwing feces or attacking any German citizens. What I saw was a crowd of displaced refugees protesting poor confinement conditions in Budapest and challenging the police in a foreign country where they jail migrants for weeks with no water etc. The Allahu Akbar chant which translated means "God is great". What do Christians yell? Hallelujah. Holy F# So the race baiting begins. This thread is crap. No star for you.

Hardly surprising.
Infowars is s# and anything to do with Paul Joseph Watson is s# as well.

He is an far right islamophobe sensationalist.
edit on 8-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Exactly.

This "migration" is nothing short of a full blown invasion of Europe, by disgruntled and angry anti-Western throngs - in the millions. And that's not counting the actual ISIS (and other) terrorists that will flow in with them.

Merkel is flat out nuts to agree to take in 500,000 of these people per year...and insisting that other European nations get on board and take in hundreds of thousands more. Aside from the untold tens of billions of Euros this is going to tax the existing citizens of Europe (for food, housing, social programs, education, medical care, etc., etc.) - this is going to permanently alter the demographics of the entire region.

This tidal wave of Muslims (many of whom will be blaming the West for why they fled their homelands in the first place) are going to change the face of Europe - and not for the better.

There is no way these Countries are going to be able to properly assess and vet the hordes coming in...and there is very little chance - because of their sheer numbers - they are going assimilate within the societies they embed themselves in.

You can bet that, now that it is clear that the soft-minded Liberal mentalities in Europe are showing that they are going to go out of their way to take in these multitudes, that ISIS is going to start to literally herd millions more out of their homes and across borders - so as to attempt to bankrupt the West, while at the same time turning all of these Countries into Muslim homelands.

The West had better wake up to the realities of what is happening, and put the brakes on this - or they are going to be destroyed from within, by the very masses they now feel obligated to "save".

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ready to have your mind blown?

Not refugees. Not ISIS. It's a bus in France 5 years ago and the chants are actually anti-Israel/pro-Palestine.

InfoWars sourced threads should automatically be hoax binned.
edit on 2015-9-8 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Here is a video of refugees throwing away food and water given to them by the Hungarian police.

youtu.be...

Know how ya fix that? STOP GIVING IT TO THEM. let them find their own food an dwater. Mass starvation will change their prideful ways.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Typical info wars... zero context. I doubt they're even yelling FU, why would they scream English epithets with them being Syrian and in Budapest?

Remember these are people who bought or arranged passage to Germany and were instead sent to Budapest where police were trying to force them into deplorable camps. Germany was waiting for them, why did Budapest try to keep them there?

Allahu Akbar means God is great.

link   
Don't worry... It's all part of the plan. Ties in well to the "unexpected" annual summertime surge of alleged "unaccompanied minors" flooding into the United States.

Need to turn the entire world into a chaotic hell-hole before you can step in and take it over.

link   
Alex Jones? Seriously? You are listening to him

And the Muslim hate train on ATS keeps rollin rollin rollin...Rollin rollin rollin

So people who have been treated like animals lash out and its their fault? So mulsims shouting Allah Akbar is a terrorist call now? So people making a point about their treatment by throwing away SOME food and water..TO MAKE A POINT..in front of cameras dont need the water and are ungrateful?

"Thank you master for giving us some sandwhiches and water after treatign us like sh*t. After not honouring our train tickets...Thank you master!"

Have you not heard of harming oneself to make a point. Its a pretty popular tactic, esp if you are mad..

But now... the Muslim hate train on ATS keeps rollin rollin rollin...Rollin rollin rollin

And as someone living in the UK and paying my taxes, im more than happy to pay a little extra year to let some families live in safety. And i promise you i am happy to accept more risk from IS as well, if it means mroe families dont suffer.

I live in zone 2 and work in Zoen 1 of london. I am in PRIME target zones. And ill take that risk, because my parents taught me to care for others.

....the Muslim hate train on ATS keeps rollin rollin rollin...Rollin rollin rollin...those dirty arabs rollin...

I have never been more ashamed to be an ATSer than this lat 2 weeks.

edit on 8-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wasn't that in Hungary where they were held at the station and not allowed to go?

Probably why they are pissed off and making a run for it. Oh and throwing faeces.....which you can't see.

Infowars....gotta love it.

I'm sure you will get the odd one or two that aren't gratefull or who turn out bad....but it's not as though the current system is any better is it? How many times has the UK let people into the country who have criminal records, only to go on and commit horrendous crimes?

Again....the majority will be and obviously are gratefull.

CX.
edit on 8/9/15 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
As angry as I may have been, I have never thrown feces at anyone.
I always figured I would let that for the monkeys at the zoo to do.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join