It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Refugees Chant “Allahu Akbar,” “F*** You,” Attack Citizens and Throw Feces

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No, that isn't true it all. Immigrants get no more than anyone else in this country. My company happens to employ quite a few immigrants on work visas. I'm VERY familiar with what immigrants are and aren't given. My Chinese buddy who has been trying to get a green card for the last 8 or so years tells me all about it.

IDK, fox news always talk about how we are giving them anything and everything!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
RE: www.msn.com...

I think the 10,000 Syrian Refugees that President Obama is bringing to America is just a drop in the bucket, considering that he (supposedly) helped create the crises. Right?
cwm

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Rocker2013
People like Petra Lazlo, a "journalist" who was filming herself attacking refugees while other journalists were filming her.

Hungarian nationalist TV camera operator filmed kicking refugee children
Just in case people are wondering what you're talking about.

I'm curious what the response to that will be now. First dismissial ("Oh, that's just one person" "Oh, that is just the fringe element"), then legitimisation ("I don't agree with it, but I can understand where the guy is coming from") and then finally acceptance.

So when it is the side people agree with, it is all "Why you focusing on these minor cases" and when it is muslims "Look how this one falsely attributed and wrongly dated video shows how all muslims are evil!"

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Well obviously. Fox News says it, so it MUST be true /sarc

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think the 10,000 Syrian Refugees that President Obama is bringing to America is just a drop in the bucket, considering that he (supposedly) helped create the crises. Right?
cwm

Learned a lesson today. Never post a story inside a thread. I should have put the Obama allowing refugees into the USA story in it's own thread, like a more astute ATSer just did.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

cwm

Great more people who will get welfare checks and not integrate themselves and then protest that no one is kissing their butts fast and hard enough.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I'm pretty sure that that claim is rather ignorant and bigoted. Most immigrants actually are hard workers and don't take advantage of social programs.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

originally posted by: joemoe
a reply to: tony9802

The scary thing is this whole situation is a perfect Trojan horse scenario for ISIS to infiltrate Europe and perhaps beyond.

US, Saudis and Zionists create, fund, train and equip the entity you call ISIS. If a few people like yourself would wake up and deprogram, maybe we could pop the lid off 9/11 and subsequent mass murder.

How's that sound to you? Up for it?

Presumably by inventing the myth of a non existant ISIS or a US created ISIS this allows you to not think about how to deal with a bunch of fanatics who makes Hitler look like an amateur.

I'm sure the family of Kayla Mueller will agree with your analysis after all their now non existant daughter is safely living a new life after having done her CIA stint.......or maybe not. But that requires you to confront your twisted denial.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm pretty sure that that claim is rather ignorant and bigoted. Most immigrants actually are hard workers and don't take advantage of social programs.

they arent immigrants though. these people coming are"refugees" And they at least will be here "legally" at least.
I have no issue with LEGAL IMMIGRATION. Its only Bigoted if you say ALL of them.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Great more people who will get welfare checks and not integrate themselves and then protest that no one is kissing their butts fast and hard enough.

Do you assume some are good people?

Belittling these people when you nothing about them and assuming the worst of them based on where they are from.
I think there is a word for that...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: FlySolo

I demand a "Ministry of Thought Crimes"! Obviously critical thinking skills have become so obsolete and unattainable that our only possible chance of survival is to Ban human life in it's entirety!

I know you're being sarcastic, but the NSA data center is exactly that - a data base to create thought crime modeling off the data behavior of every individual they've captured. So sarcasm... hurray!?

I see the Syrian refugee "crisis" as a ploy to get potential ISIS into Europe and soon the USA. It's the ONLY way the USA could explain an ISIS attack on US soil -- "oops, I guess some ISIS got in with those refugees."

Never mind that is the actual plan.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Where can the people of Rotherham go? How do we stop the attacks on children? Who is going to protect the children from these wolfs?
Are the muslims dressed in full vale superior to our unmodest girls. Where are the warnings for children?

Only people who have lived in or near muslim estates know the truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Do you assume some are good people?

Belittling these people when you nothing about them and assuming the worst of them based on where they are from.
I think there is a word for that...

I dont recall specifying a number. should i next time? Yes i assume some are good people,but still they must get citizenship if they intend to stay.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Most immigrants actually are hard workers and don't take advantage of social programs.

I agree with this- in the US. Mexicans, and those from other countries of Latin America especially.
Their largely catholic based culture gives them work ethics that are more compatible.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Now, what if:

What if instead of saying no to immigration, we just accepted that we're all members of the human race, all one world, and that we're all in this together?

What if we took an American approach and pretended that all of these people instead of coming from separate countries, were coming from our separate states, one into another? We wouldn't stop that, we didn't stop that when Katrina happened in Louisiana and thousands of people 'Immigrated' to other cities and states.

Accept that people will migrate and plan for it.

But of course, once they migrate to where they're going make them follow the laws that are in place there. Criminals get arrested. Simple really.

I like this idea, it seems very rational, and is pretty much what I would have said years ago. Unfortunately many ideas are great in theory and run into problems in practice.
What I've found in this country is that there is a failure to apply the same laws to immigrants (even of second or third generation). Because they want to avoid the accusation of racism.

This has caused a problem for even the immigrants who law abiding, because the ones (largely young troubled men and boys) who take advantage of this weakness and fear "give the whole a bad name", if you will. Laxism creates racism, turning populations against each other.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

It has also been an American tradition to pretend like immigrants are a bunch of dirty criminals and shouldn't be coming into the country. Literally EVERY wave of immigrants this country has seen has also been accompanied by anti-immigrant xenophobia. The only difference between each case is just the type of group (Catholic, Irish, Mexican, etc).

I think that any peoples existing have a tendency to get into a mindset of distrust for non-members of their own culture and society. Anyone "not us" being termed things like "barbarian". That is instinctive- even social animals of various types show such reactions to members of other groups.

It is with time and the kinds of exchanges that happen that a merging of the groups happen, a peaceful co-existence, or war and a struggle for domination, territory, food and mating rights.

Different outcomes when different groups meet. Their willingness to adapt and be flexible in order to co-exist is extremely important in this process, as is the similarities in behavior and ethic between the two groups.
If only one group is willing to adapt, and the other isn't, domination over the cooperative one ensues.

So all immigrants have to work their asses off once they are American citizens, but American citizens are free to do whatever they want?

You lost me there. America has a specific work ethic, that perhaps is only clear when you are faced with one different.
Americans will commonly start a discussion with someone they met with questions such as "So, what do you do?" (referring to their career or work). That is socially acceptable, because Americans largely define themselves by their choice of career.
In this country, it is socially unacceptable to make reference to ones work upon meeting them. Because they do not feel it as important to who they are, and do not feel they "choose" it according to their personal desires, interests or capabilities.
Their identity is more formed upon family and friendship roles. As they say here (in a derogatory way) "Americans live to work, French work to live".
From my point of view, the americans, in the majority, want to work, in order to have self esteem, and try to.
Perhaps if you come from a country that has an even stronger work ethic, like Japan, they can then seem lazy to you.
All is relative.

I happen to work with quite a few Muslims. In fact, my company is owned by a Muslim family and most of the department heads are Muslims.

So we have that in common... except you are with Muslims that chose to immigrate to the US, and I am with Muslims who chose to immigrate to the Mediterranean countries of Europe. They are not the same population, and any suggestion that "all muslims are the same" (either in good or bad ways) is ignorant. With the challenges the "american dream" poses (work hard, gain abundance), as well as the more challenging and expensive voyage to get there, only certain personality types are driven enough to choose to go there.

Buddy, I live in Baltimore. Don't talk to me about witnessing riots from foreigners. It's not like locals don't riot either.

The riots in Baltimore were broadcast by the media. Did you ever see footage of the riots in Le Pouzin?
I was there, I saw it, I know it happened. (as well as many others). But the french authorities, media, and public at large are ashamed of what is happening here and don't want it known about elsewhere. This culture has a culture of much hypocrisy. They have done huge things and kept it quiet, everyone sort of silently agreeing not to speak of it. I use the example often, of the Vel D'Hiv round up- 13,152 people ( more than 4,000 of them children) were rounded up by the french police to reduce the jewish population of Paris, and sent to Auschwitz. It was not talked about, and still isn't! My children have never heard about it and were not taught about it in school!

So they have their secret shames, and as those things usually go, they try to make up for it by going too far the other way in later circumstances. As now.
Perhaps this will provoke "serves them right then, let them be over taken, it is karma". Perhaps. I am not interested in determining what should or shouldn't happen, only what IS happening.

No, that isn't true it all. Immigrants get no more than anyone else in this country. My company happens to employ quite a few immigrants on work visas. I'm VERY familiar with what immigrants are and aren't given. My Chinese buddy who has been trying to get a green card for the last 8 or so years tells me all about it.

I guess you got confused- I was describing the situation as it is in France. You just said you are from Baltimore, no?
The two countries, and their systems, culture, values, etc. are NOT the same.

edit on 11-9-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

How can you not see that using fake video on a subject that is already extrremely touchy and divisive is incredibly bad and possibly irresponsible?

What is bugging me is that such videos are being called "fake" because they are not recent.

They were real events (not staged, no CGI).

They illustrate what I am saying - this has been a long growing problem in the mediterranean bordering european countries. It is not new. It is just suddenly exploding to a higher frequence.
A large number of the new immigrants will naturally be approached and drawn to the existing muslim populations and concentrations.
At this time, the violence by new immigrants is unorganized and rather chaotic - but expressing an emotional intensity that is very likely to merge with the groups we already have here, who organize together in mass destructive events.

Whether something is good bad, constructive or destructive, is largely relative to the context it is found within.
The context.... the existing environment we are observing this in, is relevant.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

It has also been an American tradition to pretend like immigrants are a bunch of dirty criminals and shouldn't be coming into the country. Literally EVERY wave of immigrants this country has seen has also been accompanied by anti-immigrant xenophobia. The only difference between each case is just the type of group (Catholic, Irish, Mexican, etc).

I think that any peoples existing have a tendency to get into a mindset of distrust for non-members of their own culture and society. Anyone "not us" being termed things like "barbarian". That is instinctive- even social animals of various types show such reactions to members of other groups.

Speak for yourself buddy. Me and my family and all my friends have no problem with foreigners/immigrants/people different to us etc....

You clearly have issues. We dont.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: babloyi
People like Petra Lazlo, a "journalist" who was filming herself attacking refugees while other journalists were filming her.

Hungarian nationalist TV camera operator filmed kicking refugee children
Just in case people are wondering what you're talking about.

I'm curious what the response to that will be now. First dismissial ("Oh, that's just one person" "Oh, that is just the fringe element"), then legitimisation ("I don't agree with it, but I can understand where the guy is coming from") and then finally acceptance.

So when it is the side people agree with, it is all "Why you focusing on these minor cases" and when it is muslims "Look how this one falsely attributed and wrongly dated video shows how all muslims are evil!"

Wow -that is just insane!!
WTF is wrong with her?? When she trips the dad and kid near the end, just disgusting.
And you're right - this'll be just "oh this woman is crazy" but one Muslim or a small group do or say something then it's "see? All Muslims are evil"

Incredibly hypocritical and dangerous.
edit on 11-9-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

Most immigrants actually are hard workers and don't take advantage of social programs.

I agree with this- in the US. Mexicans, and those from other countries of Latin America especially.
Their largely catholic based culture gives them work ethics that are more compatible.

WHEN YOU ARE NOT HERE LEGALLY YOU DESERVE TO GO TO JAIL AND BE SENT BACK TO THE HELLHOLE YOU CAME FROM(caps for emphasis only btw) SO many come here legally i hate it when people cut in line. you are not more important than the next person.

If they truly followed their catholic upbringing they would know its a Sin to break the law. ALTHOUGH their relgious similarity DOES make it easier to add them to america. Now for the 10,000 refugees they need to watch them and make them integrate into american society. Give them a choice. either integrate or we drop you back in ISIS territory.
This should not be a free ride.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join