It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cait sidhe and fairy portals

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I would like to relate my story about beings I have seen that made me think they were otherworldly.
It was twilight hour and I looked out to where there is a mound of stone on the neighboring property. My cat as well as other neighborhood cats like to hang out on this mound. At very first, I thought I was seeing two dogs but then by the shape of head and body I knew it was two large black cats with white chests. They looked to be too formidable for my cat to mess with so I called out his name and he meowed back letting me know he was close by and not to worry. These were not cats from my area as I am pretty aware of all the surrounding cats in my area.
I felt like they were otherworldly and I looked up otherworldly cats on the internet and I found descriptions of large black cats with white on chests known as Cait side. Apparently they are supposed to be in Ireland or Scotland. I'm on the west coast of USA.
I had difficult time finding much about the myths and legends from old. If they are of the fairy realm and stories of that nature. I have never seen them again.
I am curious if anyone has ever encountered such beings or have noticed them at a distance.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Could have been a Pu'ca.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
I would like to relate my story about beings I have seen that made me think they were otherworldly.
It was twilight hour and I looked out to where there is a mound of stone on the neighboring property. My cat as well as other neighborhood cats like to hang out on this mound. At very first, I thought I was seeing two dogs but then by the shape of head and body I knew it was two large black cats with white chests. They looked to be too formidable for my cat to mess with so I called out his name and he meowed back letting me know he was close by and not to worry. These were not cats from my area as I am pretty aware of all the surrounding cats in my area.
I felt like they were otherworldly and I looked up otherworldly cats on the internet and I found descriptions of large black cats with white on chests known as Cait side. Apparently they are supposed to be in Ireland or Scotland. I'm on the west coast of USA.
I had difficult time finding much about the myths and legends from old. If they are of the fairy realm and stories of that nature. I have never seen them again.
I am curious if anyone has ever encountered such beings or have noticed them at a distance.
im from Belfast never heard or seen them sayin that I ain't in the countryside much :p

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Could have been Kellas cats. They are a rare hybrid of wild and domestic cats in Scotland and Ireland. They are larger than your standard domestic cat. Close to 3 ft counting the tail. They were once thought to be a myth until someone shot one. The specimen is in a museum in Elgin.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The thing that is strange though, is that I am in California, USA. If some one has these two as pets I imagine they would be so rare they would keep them indoors. Maybe they got out for a day to enjoy the sunset? I certainly never seen them before or since. I like to think, having seen them at twighlight on what could be a fairy mound, that they are magical beings.
reply to: skunkape23

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
From what I understand, on the internet as there is next to nothing at my local library concerning the written word on the myths and or legend of the two fairy cats that are supposedly from Europe, yet really appear Egyptian in nature.
So a big day is nearing for me as I search for the portals and what and where to give them my offerings.
They hate the human gaze and or glare... or to be captured on film so if I am. Truly blessed this year..they will bring water to where I plan on seeing them
As the stream/river in this portal is now a vegetation area and is not to be disturbed..in'm bring white heather if it is available this year.
I have to travel a great deal for this mission in'm on, more next year..thanks for following y'all... in'll be lost without a compass, by!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23 my cat sort of appears as the cat they proved to be the myth of Kellas cat, sorta like a lynx mixed with cheetah... but smaller in form and super wild streak, but he knows what and where home is, with his mom, me. I'm no longer concerned about him fighting the giant black and white beasts that I had seen on the fairy mound during twilight, he isn't a dummy... that's why he speaks to me an lets me know where he is.
I spoke with a pure black cat near where his territory is and they are silent like ninja.
Hope I don't bug you too much, it is your avatar I think in'm writing to and you seem super bright and hope to read a thread or post from you... if you get this reply, hope all is good.
This is a hectic summer and I care about seeing you post, because you are nice... like my brother.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat found a compass... so I can't get too lost in the wilderness now...I actually got scratched up a little from bramble bushes looking for a portal near a river...could only get so far, befor the trees on their side... beavers? Giant beavers... saw three female ducks that were little to know help... oh well the search continues.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Peppycat,

So...you are in a forest by a river looking for a portal right now?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity that was yesterday.😃today,, I wait for twilight worked with tree spirits in my are of neighbors.
Good to see your reply!😊

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Cat dubh (black cat). Wild! They might be the Guardians of the Mound!

I just had an encounter but is was early in the morning...

I walked between office buildings as it was a nice morning. I make it back to the office and a gray rock (granite, I think), about knee high and maybe 1.5 times my arms in a circle can reach, starts to turn into a little rock man that starts to stand up and run away then it snaps back to a rock. This was right at the front door to the office.

(previously posted) How's that for strange? The fairy world bleeding over? Mini stroke? Blood sugar issues? IDK.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF yikes, I have to study food medicine... quick!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat hopefully buy the 11, food fairy funds appear naturally in the matrix...ughhh...no pressure, must gather info.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat sweet potatoes is all they gave.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hey, are you sleeping outside?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity perhaps, when I find my patch..in'll be wide alert watching the moon... you outdoors? I have yard artillery, the trees gave to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Can you please describe in great detail what yard artillery is? a stick?

No, I am indoors, at work, would rather be outdoors searching for fairies and portal to another world tho.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity very sharp, large branch! With powers you would not ever want happen! Broken bottles every where! Not safe, will battle any body.... stones, here, too.
Portal near clover flora.. pink ok? certain shade, I make purchase now! All the way from Corsica... is this my thread?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Yes, you started this thread.

broken bottles, stones, a large sharp branch?

Do you believe they were put there for you? Yes pink is ok, for what tho?

and what are you going to buy?

edit on 8-7-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity ok, bought honey proof 35% and Andes coconut lime drink wit antioxidants, snack, coka cola on search for light. Took water and melatonin. Haha listening to radio.
What did you buy for food?
Oh free samples, even. Artichoke turkey or chicken sausage one bite, only and ate cereal, organic.
Your cool, thanks, in'm still not taking bus to work, stuck near tree.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join