It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just saw a ufo, any ideas?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor
you know what I agree with you, but then I realized right after I'd seen this ufo, the many sightings that get reported without some type of photo or video, are usually spontaneous and one doesn't normally have a camera or recording device at that moment. Which makes me feel inclined to say that's probably the reason why there are very little legitimate videos or pictures of ufos. Unless you're a journalist.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

Nice. TY for coming forward to share.

read about which aliens are connected to the type of sighting you experience and it can show you what alien species you are part of. We are the aliens.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined
thanks for mentioning this, now I know I wasn't the only one that saw this

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that have seen that, I thought if I ever saw a ufo it wouldn't have been that boring,(in the sense that it didn't move sporadically) but it was still interesting none the less.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck
never heard of them but ill definitely do that also, already reported to mufon, although I'm not expecting any sort of reply seeing as the email I received asked for a donation.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck
never heard of them but ill definitely do that also, already reported to mufon, although I'm not expecting any sort of reply seeing as the email I received asked for a donation.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87

I'm right outside of E.A.F.B. and have seen MANY planes and a couple of air shows. And I'm pretty sure I've never once seen a plane fly in that manner.

Wouldn't be the first time Amst, here's what Air Traffic Controller Chuck Sorrels had to say about the unknown objects he witnessed over the base in October, 1975 (apparently they were also witnessed by several other U.S. Military personnel, verified by five independent radar installations and the case was so infamous that, in USAF circles, it was simply referred to as 'The Incident').

"I was working a midnight shift in the tower when at approximately 1:30 a.m., I spotted a group of luminous objects in the air above and around Edwards Air Force Base. They had a flashing red light on the bottom, with a green, glowing light above the red..

The objects would be stationary for a period of time and then move very fast to another location and appeared to be able to climb straight up in short order. Good eyesight and my experience as an air traffic controller made it plain to me that these luminous objects were not planes, helicopters, stars, satellites, weather balloons or any other known aerial object. Your job as an air traffic controller calls for you to be watchful.Training told me these were not normal objects. The objects weren't supposed to be there. These were objects out of the normal, from their appearance and flight characteristics. I reported these sightings to base operations and the Los Angeles Air Defense Sector. The objects were also seen by at least five other people on Edwards Air Force Base. They were also seen by George Air Force Base tower and were showing up on radar in at least four different radar sight locations".

Air Traffic Controller Chuck Sorrels

Thread

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

From what I've gathered over the years, is that EAFB is a ufo hotspot, and have heard of a couple of other interesting stories about the surrounding areas. I guess it would make sense though, with the base being only a 15 min. drive. And the for the story, that one is new to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

From what I've gathered over the years, is that EAFB is a ufo hotspot, and have heard of a couple of other interesting stories about the surrounding areas. I guess it would make sense though, with the base being only a 15 min. drive. And thanks for the story, that one is new to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

I'd advise reporting it to MUFON while it's still fresh in your mind.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Already done, thank you very much, but thanks anyways.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join