It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick bastard in the High Desert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
ABC7

Update

These links bring you to a story in Antelope Valley, in which some sicko(s) (psycho(s)) have been burning dogs with some type of Acid. The Los Angeles County Animal Control say they do not think the incidents are related. We have five burnt dogs in aboout the same area. i believe the first known act was in the begining of June.

Now Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael Antonovich is going to lobby the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors for a $25,000 reward for the conviction of the perp(s).

I'm thinking this might be ONE sicko running aroung the Antelope Valley. The High Desert is a place that sex offenders live en masse. Not much out there but dirt and perverts. The sex offenders can't live anywhere around parks/ schools/ etc., so after their release from jail/prison this is where they go. These sex offenders are even cutting off their ankle bracelets and going off the radar.

ABC7

If I lived there I would have the vulnerable of my lot on absolute awareness. I think this may be ONE sick prick that may be getting his jollies off on dogs at the moment. Once he goes back to people it may get serial killer status.

On a bright side, the Golden Retriever Fergus, in the first link was attacked cruely. Yet he still loves humans. Much wisdom in the heart of that dog!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

Yep I had the same thought. Beyond the cruelty to animals which is disturbing you probably have a brewing serial killer.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

WTH! How anyone can maim or injure dogs with purposeful intent is beyond the majority of the population. The most worrisome outcome of these depraved acts for surrounding residents should be the natural progression of small animal torture to greater acts against the population.

I know if I stumbled upon a sicko torturing my Golden Bosco he would be taking a healthy slug of the acid, through broken teeth in a busted jaw. This kind of mindless depravity along with child abuse should end with the guilty never walking the streets again, or erasing them from the scrolls of society. The afflicted family's choice.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo
What is most worriesome for me is that our High Desert communities are becoming a bastion for sick perverted sex offenders. And I am talking about rapists and molesters. Most people living in the High Desert are just scraping by and live rough lives in the elements.

California sucks for releasing the worst of the worst.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: harvestdog

Now Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael Antonovich is going to lobby the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors for a $25,000 reward for the conviction of the perp(s).

I wonder why the County Animal Control people think they are unrelated if it's the same general area, apart from any copycat idea that is, surely the type of acid in each case should be definable. Still, any prick that wants to give pain to an animal in that way, needs to be locked up.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It is a BIG desert there. The main cities are palmdale and Lancaster. I think four dogs were found in Lancaster and one on the outskirts of Kern County. That is north, but the dog was still in Antelope Valley.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If there are that many in the same area I don't see how they're not related. What are the other ones? Copy cats? I hope whoever it is gets caught.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I am not sure why they don't think the incidents are related.
I hope they find the person (s) responsible. It is no doubt a very sick person that will switch to people for victims at some point.
I am an East Coaster, but had the chance to spend some time in Palmdale and Lancaster in separate visits. Beautiful area and I got to see it in an El Nino year. The Mojave is beautiful after it rains. I also got to see an SR 71 coming in for a landing at Edwards AFB.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
That fact that they believe the incidents are not related is scary that there could be more than one person doing that. Going to make it harder to stop as well. Am guessing that stray dogs are being attacked? Or is this person(or people as suspected) getting these dogs from people, such as from the net? Hope people and shelters are alert about who they home animals to, to as well as any homeless ones in the area.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Set up an OP and HIT them...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
absolutely unforgivable, god i really hate sadists

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has offered a $2,500 reward for information in the case. An unidentified NBC4 viewer also posted a $2,000 reward.

local news

More money coming in to try and catch this bastard.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is the sort of thing that needs to be taken seriously.

Case in point: Jeffrey Dahmer started his lovely career with the brutal torturing and killing of small animals, and escalated from there.

The "thrill of the kill" becomes an addiction, and almost always progresses to much worse in terms of target choices.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
County Aprroves $25K

The LA County Board of Supervisors has approved the $25,000 rewards proposed by Mike Antonovich. This comes as the number of burned dogs has risen to seven. I hope this reward money works and they catch the sick bastard doing it. This article is the first time I have seen it reported that it may be gang activity. This crap makes me so mad I want to do as Cavtrooper7 suggested

Set up an OP and HIT them...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Many serial, and spree, killers started out that way.

It really is an indicator of possible future behaviour, problem is the "future" part.

No denying whoever is doing this has some serious spiders on the brain...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Yep I had the same thought. Beyond the cruelty to animals which is disturbing you probably have a brewing serial killer.

I've always felt that people who torture animals are very disturbed human 7 beings.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Update: Whoever this sick mofo is, he is still at it. The total number of dogs found burnt , in the High Desert of So Cal, by something caustic has risen to 9 with 2 of them having to be put down. The last dog brought in by animal control is a Chihuahua they named Taco. He is badly burnt and now has fear-aggression issues and a lack of trust in people. I am leaning to a single perp torturing these dogs. The High Desert is full of creepy sickos and I fear this prick will switch over to humans any time now. It's like seeing the making of a serial killer in the process. What kind of sick mofo gets his kicks torturing dogs. WTF?

NBC 7

Taco is being cared for at the same animal hospital as Chrissie, a pit bull who was also burned. She's recovering but officials don't know what caused her injuries.
"We have done a skin biopsy on Chrissie," said Beth Newhill, an animal rescuer. "All they could tell us was a caustic chemical burn."
The animal rescuers fear one or more disturbed individuals are responsible for torturing the dogs.

One thing that disturbs me is the lack of concern shown by Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's investigators are trying to determine whether the dogs were maliciously hurt or whether their wounds could have been caused by something in the environment.

Really? Maliciously done or caused by the environment? Are they serious?
I would like to take a few days off and find this guy because I don't believe the Sheriff's gives a hoot. Granted they do have a lot of sexual predators up there to keep track of. Too bad it's such a large Desert. Taco was found 60 miles away in Apple Valley. Still the high Desert though.

They're not sure all the cases are connected since the dogs have been found over a wide area.
Taco was rescued in San Bernadino County, 60 miles from the Antelope Valley.

Update 2: The Reward has been upped to $50,000.

A reward being offered for information leading to whoever has been burning dogs with caustic chemicals in the Antelope Valley jumped to $50,000 Tuesday, thanks to a $25,000 private donation announced by Los Angeles County officials.

I hope this reward money will sway someone, that might know the sick mofo, to turn them in. This crap really makes my blood boil. This person will be hard to catch, since he is doing it randomly over such a vast area.

top topics

join