It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Recon Vet T alks Jade Helm 15

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Something is gonna happen, but not something that hasnt happened before. I could tell you the next time # will happen, but it wouldnt make sense cause we are already dead, i could tell you millenias into the future about future wars, still wouldnt make sense. Instead i do what im told and try to learn, so i can make a rightful decision.

"- If you make someone cry, you also have to make them smile"
"- Every tear, plants a seed"
Quote; By me

link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Please.... just stop..... trying to mess up my friday fun here.

Go take a walk man.

link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Hey, I'm a vet I was 11bravo or infantry. Here's the thing, we as in soldiers would never kill our own people. We would never wage war against the people we swore to protect, cops on the other hand they might and seemingly do on a regular basis, but the mentality of a soldier is so completely different then the mentality of a cop. They aren't even in the same ball park. Take it for what it's worth.

I don't think you as a former solider would have, I don't think I as a former solider would have. I don't think a good portion of today's troops would. If you follow the theory there are explanations to account for that, un troops, foreign troops on soil under the guise of training at the moment, etc. Of course this depends on what you believe, its bad, it's nothing it's whatever. Me , I think it's curios , whatever it is we don't have long to see. But whatever it is, the topic gets pretty interesting.
edit on 28-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Should turn that last part into a rap song...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

As combatants American Nationalism runs deep in our thinking I haven't met many who would cross that without undue fear in combat arms.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Lol. I've got a big heart, but no music talent or rhythm. Cheers to you to. Here's hoping that us former troopers don't ever have to step up for some craziness. I follow with interest though.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Red flag #1 - I was Marine Recon.

Red flag #2 - Marine Recon was my unit.

Shenanigans of the highest order.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Former army myself. The red flags are what? didn't give specific MOS. And unit?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

He's calling bull#, brother... In fact we should just make a thread called "which American soldier here would wage war on our people" and the first one that says," I would " well I'll go over there and promptly, punch him in his mouth.
edit on 28-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Recon is a tiny community. Anytime somebody says they're Recon, my eyebrow twitches a little. Because given the size of the community, there's a metric buttload of people who say they were or are Recon. Anybody can buy a hat.

Saying "recon was my unit" is the big tip-off. The lack of specificity as to which recon unit he was in is to me, as a former Marine, a glaring, giant, massive, flapping in a 60 mph wind red flag. Infantrymen in the Corps identify with their battalion. Ask one where he served and he'll say something like "Echo 2/5" or simply "2/5." Ask a recon Marine, if you can find one, who he was with and if he bothers to answer at all his response would be something like "1st Force" or "3rd Force." Not "my unit was recon."

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Recon is a tiny community. Anytime somebody says they're Recon, my eyebrow twitches a little. Because given the size of the community, there's a metric buttload of people who say they were or are Recon. Anybody can buy a hat.

Saying "recon was my unit" is the big tip-off. The lack of specificity as to which recon unit he was in is to me, as a former Marine, a glaring, giant, massive, flapping in a 60 mph wind red flag. Infantrymen in the Corps identify with their battalion. Ask one where he served and he'll say something like "Echo 2/5" or simply "2/5." Ask a recon Marine, if you can find one, who he was with and if he bothers to answer at all his response would be something like "1st Force" or "3rd Force." Not "my unit was recon."

Cool. Thanks for explaining. I was wondering if it was something specific to marines. Particularly recon.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I think about 30% of the Military would take to the side of the people. Good people still take orders blindly or under duress of various kinds though. You would find former and current military leaders divided and take sides eventually. The Contingencies have things set in place to deal with such an outcome to slow it or stop it in it's tracks within the Military and Government as a whole. It would succeed immensely before some slipped through the cracks.

After Vietnam the conditioning and training of Military Personnel in combat situations was drastically overhauled due to the statistics of those who actually engage in warfare against the enemy versus those who did not. Solders are trained to engage first and think secondly now. It's part of the US Army indoctrination anyways and it's very subtle but substantial. It really does train the brain to go against ones moral intuitions more successfully. It is one reason why The US Military is the Master of warfare in the Modern age and we encounter less fatalities among the ranks.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

You know, I've herd this, but I never saw it myself...

In the event if such a thing a take over of our country, coup or otherwise, it would be people like me fighting the aggressors.

I just don't believe our infantry forces would ever engage in such a thing, these guys love their country, these guys have flags draped over their graves, these guys are mostly good men. There are a few who just wish to kill, but they are few and far between. The majority of us have good moral compass and love our people.

I love our military. The infantry guys would make the right choice, most of them. Depeds on what is on that question sheet and the consequences.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Or you were not one of the people they aproached...knowing you would not follow.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Eh...what?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I came across this video today. It seems honest and forthright.

So someone buys a hat and suddenly he is a expert.... Also "I saw it on the internet so it must be true"!

It appears some people are upset that Jade Helm has come to nothing, (as expected by most people who actually bothered to find out what it was about)....

Remember how they posted pictures of military vehicles that obviously had nothing at all to do with Jade Helm and announced it was the start of martial law....
edit on 28-8-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

If something happened many former and many current along with a great number with no military background at all would step up and do everything they could. In the end that's the best you can ask for. But if jade helm is something sinister won't have to wait much longer to find out.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Personally I really liked the UN trucks being claimed as JH participants.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I don't know if any of what that man said was true. Don't know if he was ever in the military or involved in special op exercises. But I do find the timing of his message odd. If Jade Helm started on July 15th, why wait till the 16th to talk about it with all the hype surrounding it.

I've been watching July 16th closely because I think the US Stock Market will crash hard on Nov 19th, 2015.

Why do I believe this? Click here.

This prophecy that was recorded on April 9th, 2015 describes a sinister preparation for disaster and a financial collapse.

In the bible, I count syllable metering in the Hebrew and Greek scriptures of prophecy. Each paragraph is metered by multiples of 7. I use this pattern to map out and interpret bible prophecy.

If you apply this same analytical technique to the prophecy linked above, the first paragraph is 98 syllables long (warns of a satanic plot), and the second is 126 syllables long (details the Stock Crash).

Each syllable is 1 day counting from the post date April 9th, 2015:

+98 days=July 16, 2015--Ukraine votes for a bailout from IMF; this guy tells us that Jade Helm is a preparation for disaster.

+126 days=Nov 19, 2015--Stock Market will crash.

Hade is associated with China. We know they are involved with BRICS, and as of Jan 1, 2015 Vlad Puta has constructed the Neo-Soviet Union aka the Eurasion Economic Union (EEU). They are now establishing a single currency trade system. And the Ukraine is borrowing money as the Russian conflict sucks it dry.

A Helm is used to steer a ship. The Ship is our economy. Isn't it funny that China's market just freaked out, then ours went on a quick roller coaster ride?

15 refers to 2015.

So Jade Helm 15 could be the massive conspiracy to steer American's economy into a financial iceberg with the use of Chinese markets and BRICS' potential momentum.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

more and more you win me over. you're alright shamrock!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join