It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Recon Vet T alks Jade Helm 15

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Red flag #1 - I was Marine Recon.

Red flag #2 - Marine Recon was my unit.

Shenanigans of the highest order.

THANK YOU.

I knew I wasn't the only one who caught that.

That dude is not now nor was he ever in MARSOC.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So now, with Jade Helm almost over, it has become painfully obviously to anyone with half a brain that it was nothing more than a training exercise. But no, the conspiracy that never was can't be left to die in the Hoax Bin! We have to flog the dead horse one more time by saying it was a training exercise WITH A SINISTER PURPOSE! Please, please people, stick to government conspiracies with some supporting facts to them. The Obama regime has some, just nothing as flamboyant as an invasion of Texas. The much-less exciting partly-secret Pacific trade agreement is one.
a reply to: reldra

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

He seems sincere and it really doesn't make sense why the military would conduct an exercise among the population. Like the guy said, they have a lot of places where they can conduct military exercises. This is the first time in my life time where they've actually conducted exercises among the population.

Who really knows what our government has planned? I really believe if our government knew of a future catastrophic event, the last thing they would do is tell the public and risk mass hysteria. The last thing they want is to lose control. In their minds "We can't handle the truth."

Can you imagine what this place would be like if George W. Bush ran Jade Helm at the end of his terms in office?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I have no doubt of the good intentions of many of the soldiers serving the USA. But I also know about your intelligence agencies including DIA, and they can do things to so alter the minds of people so that they will see and do things they never would have done and would have no memory of it.

My chief concern is that loyal men and woman who would never fire upon their own fellow citizens would in fact fire upon them if the DIA and other similar agencies mangled the soldiers' minds on orders from 'higher authority'.

You would have no memory of the session or the programming, and then when you are out buying groceries...out goes the signal, or code word, and you cease to be you, finding your consciousness in a small room in your mind while your body is redirected and eventually becomes engaged in the most heinous of activities.

It isn't science fiction. It is very real. They know how to do it. I pray that men like you and many others I know never find yourself in such a situation.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Does he give a name that's not real common?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

only listened to the video once. but everything he said terminology wise was common vernacular and doesn't match up with the lingo of anybody I know who actually does belong to any sort of military unit let alone "special" one's. now I know your history, and you do indeed know your lingo and did actually serve. did you hear anything he said that sounded authentic?

all I heard is "I hate liars, I hate liars, I hate liars!" over and over again. now im no psychologist but to me that appears to be projection.

then he goes on to say military spec ops never, ever train in the civilian environment that its all done in combat towns. uh ok sure.

they do indeed train all the time on civilian structures loaned to them for the night. from airport hangars, and loaned commercial jets, to storming high rise buildings in the middle of the night in blacked out helicopters to practice in. "combat towns" exist but don't meet all their needs. the equivalent of storming the back lots of universal studios in a combat town doesn't always get the job done. sometimes you need to actually use real buildings and structures. i mean afaik combat towns are made up of real concrete buildings but with fake power lines and poles and real staircases and floors but i doubt they take the time to wire them all up, run all that conduit, have the equivalent of 100+ computers dosing their thing in each and every building, routers, WiFi antenna, radio, transformers et al that will interfere with coordination like a actual city. what if the jade helm folks are interested in just those how you work around them, how you exploit them, and how you can turn them on the enemy in a actual comvat zone while maintaining cohesion across the board

i dunno. maybe I sound like more of an idiot than normal but i think this guy is fill of crap.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

god is gonna save us from martial law

thanks

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join