It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary To Bernie & Joe: 'I Already Have The Delegates For Nomination!'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think she is full of it and she knows that her support will wain if Biden does jump in the race. She still has more support that Sanders and Biden, but that is falling.

Link.

I still think she will pull it off, barring any drastic event regarding emails, etc, and she can still beat any GOP candidate. But we can expect the Dems to throw Biden in the race to ensure that no matter whom wins, it will not be Sanders.

Both Clinton and Biden can beat any GOP candidate, especially Trump.
edit on 28-8-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If this is actually true...
Does anyone think Bernie Sanders should run third party?

Yes, he should. He should have the balls to do what Paul never did.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Below is a gif-capture of Hillary (donned in ISIS orange) explaining how she intends to make America awesome again......

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

But wouldn't a Sanders' third-party run, effectively divide the Democrat vote?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
Hillary has been wearing a lot of orange lately. Which is a wink and nod to the illuminati-Mafia rap posse underground Masonic Templar Triad CFR Bilderberg group that she's headed to the slammer.

[Edit to add]

And Jews.

I bet she hates wearing it. The color is terrible on her.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

She's embroiled in too many scandals. Even TPTB are probably like WTF?!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Prediction:
Biden gets in anyway...Obama/Jarrett unleash the evidence and investigation hounds against Hillary to take her out.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: IAMTAT

If Hillary gets the nomination, one thing is certain - the US is not a Constitutional Republic by any means but is almost the dictionary definition of a dynastic oligarchy.

and at that point would be the appropriate time to action the 2nd amendment, and take America back.

But - iphone, X-factor, Kardashian-factor and the 50% off sale at the Mall will ensure that never happens.

Nero fiddled whilst Rome burned.

Funny, I hear people say this all the time. Let's blame it on the "sheep" basically....
But, how many even on ATS are actually going to do anything about it....
Are YOU actually going to do something, or just keep pointing the finger at the bread and circus idiots

I bet I know the answer to that......
edit on 28-8-2015 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I think if both Sanders and trump are comfortable and neither gets the nod. They should both run as third and fourth party candidates. Honestly I don't care if they split votes and throw a monkey wrench in the whole election process for both democrats and republicans.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yes, and it would pull some votes from the republicans as well. If you do an internet search you will find many Pro-Sanders Republican groups.

Could he win the election? That's a long shot, but it's possible. Then again, Sanders running third party may be the only way a republican could win the election.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yes, and it would pull some votes from the republicans as well. If you do an internet search you will find many Pro-Sanders Republican groups.

Could he win the election? That's a long shot, but it's possible. Then again, Sanders running third party may be the only way a republican could win the election.

What if Hillary chose Sanders as a running mate? Do you think he'd settle for a V.P. slot?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

I bet I know the answer to that......

If you are thinking "Sublimecraft is from Australia and has no place commenting on my train-wreck" - you'd be 50% correct.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well this is 100% par for the course.

Hillary knows the Primary Election process is usually what determines the delegates' votes at the conventions.

Her wild tirades are evidence that the Hillary Campaign is in deep trouble.

Obviously she already knows about future information coming from her SS activities will be the downfall.

Her statements prove she has no regard for voter knowledge.

I guess she expects all other candidates to stop their campaigns in favor of a default Hillary nomination eh.

Government 101: United States Presidential Primary

2016 Primary Schedule

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Her super delegates were worthless in 2008 when she fell behind Obama in the popular vote remember.
Also the lack of a huge "giga Tuesday" this time out doesn't allow her to snap up a big win before the voters smell blood in the water. She has a real danger of getting her ass kicked here- she lost Iowa last time, New Hampshire has a neighbor running against Hillary (being in the same cable market as his home district was what sealed Iowa for Obama long before the polls shifted to reflect that), and there is no way South Carolina likes Hillary... She could go into what's left of super Tuesday on her heels, underperform there because of it, and be neck and neck with the underdogs for the last 35 primaries or so- and nobody is gonna like her talking about power brokers turning a close race for her- it could be a perfect storm of political bad timing (just like when Monica made 2000 impossible, and then the war, and then Obama... It's never Hillary's turn somehow... She could be jinxed... Maybe it's all those people she's had killed- one them must have been unlucky).

This reminds me of when she alluded to RFK in California when the California primary was past, effectively sounding like she was optimistic while literally admitting that her only hope was an assassin.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

No sir, I believe everybody's opinion matters, regardless of where you are from.

I just get sick of that type of comment when you know damn well that sitting by bitching and pointing the finger is just as useless as those iphones and mall discounts.

Some peoples bread and circus isn't the same as others.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've been saying Hillary will be our Evil Queen.

She breaks, violates the law with not a care simply because she knows she's going to be crowned.

PoundSign;QueenHillary

To go on with that, I also felt the minute she announced that she was going to run she had already been made a guarantee of sorts (possibly prez , VP, or other?).

My reasoning was, because she is very well connected that she would not allow herself to be put out there again and not come on top without a guarantee.

However, I think some of those plans are being purposely diverted by someone she obviously rubbed the wrong way.

That someone I feel is the Obamanator. Somehow I think she blew him off when he first appeared in the scene ,and I don't think Obama is the type to let grudges go. Me thinks Obama really really doesn't like her and is likely the push for the recent scandals during an upcoming election cycle.

/TotalSpeculation

edit on 34831America/ChicagoFri, 28 Aug 2015 13:34:41 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What if Hillary chose Sanders as a running mate? Do you think he'd settle for a V.P. slot?

That's a tough one. Sanders is at odds with Hillary on quite a few issues. If he thought that he could actually get some work done as a VP, he might take the position, but I cannot say for sure.

I think Bernie is too driven and focused to play backup for someone he ideologically disagrees with.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

I think if both Sanders and trump are comfortable and neither gets the nod. They should both run as third and fourth party candidates. Honestly I don't care if they split votes and throw a monkey wrench in the whole election process for both democrats and republicans.

I would love to see Bernie and Trump run off of D or R.

I bet that kind of election would not have anybody getting the 270 Electoral College delegates !!!!

Then The House gets to select the President.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Can we hear from some Hillary supporters?...are there any here?

I don't think so anymore, at least not on ATS.

The people who used to be for her are no longer from what I have seen.

Hillary has gone too far in thinking she was invincible
and could do what ever she wanted and people would
overlook everything because she is so wonderful
and God's gift to America.

If her supporters have all dropped her on ATS,
that to me is a real sign.

The sign is that if she wins the nomination,
it is all a set up by "The Powers That Be"
and we the people are royally screwed
and our only hope is something I hope we
never have to even consider, a revolution.

edit on 1Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:09:06 -0500pm82808pmk285 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That would definitely make things interesting.

But, then the outcome, regardless of who wins, won't represent even a quarter of the population then.

I understand that is usually the case anyway, but to split votes to that degree would give the winner just a very small percentage.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join