It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary To Bernie & Joe: 'I Already Have The Delegates For Nomination!'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:08 PM
If, what Hillary's camp is saying turns out to be true, Bernie Sanders can GO home...and Joe Biden can STAY home.

I know she's been known to be a bit fast and loose with the truth on occasion...but could this claim actually be true?
If so, is the race for the Democrat ticket nomination already over?
If Hillary IS lying...then this is a desperate lie...born of fear from Bernie Sanders' growing popularity...and Joe Biden's possible run.

IMO, Hillary Clinton is now desperate to save her campaign...and is adding just one more BIG lie to so many others.
But I am not a Democrat...and, as such, wouldn't vote for any of them.

So, I'm asking you, ATS:
Is THIS just another big, fat, lie from Hillary Clinton...this time to her own party?
...OR is she actually being honest here, in an attempt to spare her Democrat competitors continued loss of time and money.

Clinton Camp Says One-Fifth of Delegates Secured for Nomination

As Hillary Clinton's campaign seeks to project dominance in a field that could soon include Vice President Joe Biden, her top advisers are touting a decisive edge on a little-discussed metric: superdelegate commitments.

At the Democratic National Committee meeting in Minneapolis, where she will speak Friday, senior Clinton campaign officials are claiming that she has already secured one-fifth of the pledges needed to win the Democratic presidential nomination. They come from current and former elected officials, committee officeholders, and other party dignitaries.

The campaign says that Clinton currently has about 130 superdelegates publicly backing her, but a person familiar with recent conversations in Minneapolis said that officials are telling supporters and the undecided in the last few days that private commitments increase that number to more than 440—about 20 percent of the number of delegates she would need to secure the nomination.

Clinton campaign aides at the DNC meeting are privately briefing uncommitted superdelegates there on their mounting totals as a way to coax them to get them aboard the Clinton train now. Campaign manager Robby Mook, chief administrative officer Charlie Baker, political director Amanda Renteria, and state campaigns and political engagement director Marlon Marshall are among top Clinton aides in attendance.

Final numbers are still in flux, but current estimates peg the total number of delegates to next summer’s presidential nominating convention at about 4,491, meaning that a candidate would need 2,246 to win. The Clinton camp’s claim to more than 440 delegates means she’s already wrapped up the support of more than 60 percent of the approximately 713 superdelegates who, under party rules, are among those who cast votes for the nomination, along with delegates selected by rank-and-file voters in primaries and caucuses beginning next February. Delegate totals won’t be finalized until the DNC determines the number of bonus delegates awarded to states, a party official said.

edit on 28-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: headline explanation

edit on 28-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:09 PM
If you tell a lie long enough and enough times, people will believe its true.

Isn't that one of the reasons we're all here? Looking into the lies to find the truth?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:10 PM
If that's the truth then we'll have a republican in the whitehouse in 2016

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:12 PM
IF it IS true...then expect President Obama to open the floodgates on evidence against Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:14 PM
She is a big fat liar. Nothing new.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:15 PM
a reply to: IAMTAT

I still say president Clinton, president bush, take your pick. But I would be curios about the thinking of some when she and Obama squared off and he was in some cases trailing by 40% .

Not that I believe any of it will avoid who I deem the only two corrupt and connected enough to be next president, but still curios.

+10 more 
I didn't even know we had voted yet. What an arrogant, desiccated, husk of a woman. I am for nearly anyone that isn't Jeb or Hilary. Those two are pure evil.

a reply to: avgguy

I have all the faith in the world that no matter who the Dems run, the Republicans will find enough ways to screw up that it will still be a horse race.

McCain in '08: The economy's sound, my friends. Nope, no problem there. I'm totally sure of that. No problem.

About 24 hours later, the bottom drops out.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:17 PM

I've been saying Hillary will be our Evil Queen.

She breaks, violates the law with not a care simply because she knows she's going to be crowned.

edit on 28-8-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:20 PM

originally posted by: beezzer

I've been saying Hillary will be our Evil Queen.

She breaks, violates the law with not a care simply because she knows she's going to be crowned.

And that’s what she is, the Queen of Refuse. So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:20 PM
a reply to: Metallicus

husk of a woman.

As far as a soul is concerned... yes.
Physically speaking, she is pretty tubby for a husk!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:22 PM
a reply to: Gully

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:25 PM
God I hope not.

My old man thinks she is just on a vengeance campaign for the loss in 08, not sure I disagree with him.

Anyone but Hillary....or Trump....or Cruz.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:25 PM

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Gully

LOL...What can I say...but, RIGHT ON!

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:26 PM

If Hillary gets the nomination, one thing is certain - the US is not a Constitutional Republic by any means but is almost the dictionary definition of a dynastic oligarchy.

and at that point would be the appropriate time to action the 2nd amendment, and take America back.

But - iphone, X-factor, Kardashian-factor and the 50% off sale at the Mall will ensure that never happens.

Nero fiddled whilst Rome burned.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:27 PM
Can we hear from some Hillary supporters?...are there any here?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:33 PM

originally posted by: Gully
She is a big fat liar. Nothing new.

Since this isn't directed at anyone personally on ATS, I feel free to say.

Hillary is a big fat liar.

She is very rich with 5 mansions,
while claiming to be too poor to pay one mortgage.

She and Bill frequently make 1/2 million dollars
for a 20 minute talk
and she claims to understand the "little people"
and the problems of "average folk"

She is old,
She recently hit her head and the glasses she
had to wear in public demonstrate it was a bad
hit and a bad fall and caused some brain damage.
The Enquirer (if we can believe it, but it has
broken some stories that turned out to be true
surprisingly) she has early MS.

She is white and lived the genteel
southern lifestyle for many years
in Arkansas.

She bilked old people out of their life savings

She got where she is by sleeping with a man.

She stayed with a man who ripped her soul to shreds
through cheating, in order to gain personal power.
When, as a lawyer, she could have left him and
supported herself.

She has zero accomplishments that she can point to;
other than staying with a cheating dog husband.

She has no real voting record in her one term as Senator.

She royally messed up Benghazi as secretary of state.
She lied to the American public about the cause of Benghazi,
saying some stupid youtube video caused it.

She purposely kept a private server as secretary of state
so that she could wipe away any emails that might
incriminate her. She kept it in a bathroom, unsecured
and vulnerable to attack. She put highly sensitive and
classified information on this server which was illegal.

Now match her up with any Republican at all,
even Donald Duck running as a Republican,
and who looks better
and who looks more qualified?
If she wins it would only be because of massive
voting fraud and manipulation.

edit on 12Fri, 28 Aug 2015 12:36:51 -0500pm82808pmk285 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:35 PM
MSNBC 'Breaking News'

Report: Clinton claims over 440 superdelegates
Mark Halperin talks about reports that Hillary Clinton has public and private commitments for superdelegates of over 440. According to advisors Clinton has a fifth of the delegates she needs to be the Democratic nominee. Duration: 1:01

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:38 PM
Hillary has been wearing a lot of orange lately. Which is a wink and nod to the illuminati-Mafia rap posse underground Masonic Templar Triad CFR Bilderberg group that she's headed to the slammer.

[Edit to add]

And Jews.
edit on 8/28/2015 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
If this is actually true...
Does anyone think Bernie Sanders should run third party?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>