It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Washington State FOREST FIRES Being Set INTENTIONALLY by the UN and US Corporation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
WASHINGTON STATE FOREST FIRES ARE BEING SET INTENTIONALLY BY UN AND US CORP.

Not sure why, but I was thinking this the other day and then this article showed up this morning. I am not sure of the why, but is it possible that they are trying to get people to evacuate without creating a panic? If people know forest fires are coming they really do not have much choice but to leave the area, it is not like the weather and it's unpredictable behavior where people often decide to stick it out.

Fire is fire. They have been predicting major disasters for the west coast for years really, but recently there has been more of an up tick with regard to earthquakes, also, very unpredictable, and not usually enough to get people to leave a specific area, so maybe this is not sinister, but rather a backhanded way to save lives.

I just received a report from an eye witness that watched a White Colored UN Helicopter land on a mountain near Republic Washington and 2 men got out and started a brush fire.This eye witness (Infantry Veteran) also sighted another odd looking aircraft fire a light beam into the woods and a forest fire erupted shortly afterwards.
These reports are spot on when it comes to location of the fires and are identical to reports of other fires starting across Washington State I have received.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Could they be controlled burns? I know that sometimes fire crews set fires in order to clear brush and things in order to prevent an even larger fire from breaking out.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think this is deliberate but not necessarily an agenda 21 deal.
This is most likely due to clearing up the habitat for Bigfoot.
I think what with the population explosion in the NW, they have no choice but to ramp up their protective services for this elusive humanoid primate.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

I agree about the controlled burning, it is very common. I still will take into consideration the reports once I look into the claims of starting unwarranted burns. I honestly did not know the problems with the forest fire situation in Washington. So sad, I hope for a speedy end to it all. Forest fires really suck, but are sometimes necessary I guess. I pray for everyone and every critters safety.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I agree about the controlled burning, it is very common. I still will take into consideration the reports once I look into the claims of starting unwarranted burns. I honestly did not know the problems with the forest fire situation in Washington. So sad, I hope for a speedy end to it all. Forest fires really suck, but are sometimes necessary I guess. I pray for everyone and every critters safety.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I just received a report from an eye witness that watched a White Colored UN Helicopter land on a mountain near Republic Washington and 2 men got out and started a brush fire.This eye witness (Infantry Veteran) also sighted another odd looking aircraft fire a light beam into the woods and a forest fire erupted shortly afterwards.
These reports are spot on when it comes to location of the fires and are identical to reports of other fires starting across Washington State I have received.

He saw an odd looking aircraft fire a "light beam" into the woods.

What time of day was this?

As a vet, you think he'd just as easily call it a foo fighter.

So the UNUFO conspiracy theories are true! The West of NA is just a hot bed for UFO's, which subsequently start forest fires when doing their UFOery.

edit on thpamFri, 28 Aug 2015 11:42:24 -0500k1508America/Chicago2842 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

from your source..........

If the Governor of Washington had any guts, he would shoot down the planes starting the fires, buy the product to stop the fires, and force down the jets spraying chemicals to block the rain.
If he had any guts – and was not a flaming coward.

It is my opinion that these are prescribed burn-offs.

Prescribed fire (also called controlled burning) is an important tool that can be used to reduce the risk of large uncharacteristically severe wildfires, increase public and firefighter safety, alter, maintain, or restore vegetative communities, and achieve desired resource conditions and management objectives. This planned and intentional use of fire allows land management agencies to reduce hazardous fuels, restore habitat and ecosystem health, and reintroduce fire to the landscape. A landscape that experiences frequent low intensity prescribed fire will likely be more resilient and recover more quickly following a wildfire event.
www.blm.gov...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

A controlled burn in the dry season is not the wisest decision, but necessary.

And if that was true it could explain why it got out of control.

edit on 28-8-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Here in Colorado I think they are knoticing these are acts of fire bugs and I wouldn't put it passed being a tool of terrorisim ,pretty impotent,wasteful and stupid...yep THAT'S the MO.
edit on 28-8-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I've lived in Washington state all my life (except for 3 years in the Army) and I can tell you that forest fires here in the "Evergreen State" are a common, yearly thing. This year, however, has been abnormally hot and dry. This causes all of the grass and other "tinder" to become very flammable, and lightning strikes (they happen without rain even), careless campers and smokers, etc. cause fires here which very quickly spread. Often separate fires merge into one big fire. Even when it's wet as usual, the branches and fir tree needles and everything else that piles up under trees in the forest will stay dry because of the forest canopy - and they very easily catch fire.

But this year is extreme simply because of the long dry spell and record heat. Fortunately, most of us in Western Washington woke up to rain this morning with rain predicted for the weekend as well. So we're hoping this will help the firefighters. What we really need is food/water/clothing and other donations to help the people who have literally lost everything - and gas cards for the volunteers who deliver it all.

But we'll get through it - we always do.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't know if it is intentional or not. Certainly we have seen that those in power can do things without regard for human lives or the environment. I would not put anything by the UN as I consider it an international criminal organization.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
definitely HAARP-related (the beam of light that is)

edit on 28-8-2015 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
I think this is deliberate but not necessarily an agenda 21 deal.
This is most likely due to clearing up the habitat for Bigfoot.
I think what with the population explosion in the NW, they have no choice but to ramp up their protective services for this elusive humanoid primate.

Maybe the bigfeet refused to pay their taxes?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Whatever they are they are far from controlled. The reasoning behind it and the cause could be just an innocent accident, but I would not dismiss the possibility that they are being deliberately set for a specific agenda.

I would rather believe my alternative theory about a coming disaster and the need to get people out a worse situation.

It could be a government land grab and the fires are being used to enforce eminent domain.

Sure these things happen all the time, and sure they are often for preventive reasons, but with all the absurdity that has happened over the last 15 years or so and the advent of weather control, why haven't they just doused it with their super duper HAARP system?

Possibly because not enough people have been evacuated yet.

If there was evidence of a forthcoming disaster though and it was being kept from the public wouldn't this be a good way to force them to leave?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

If there was evidence of a forthcoming disaster though and it was being kept from the public wouldn't this be a good way to force them to leave?

Right... except most of us who actually live here aren't leaving. So there's that. Also, like I said previously (again as someone who actually lives here), these fires are an annual thing that are exacerbated this year due to the abnormal dry spell.

Well, unless these helicopter mounted HAARP laser beams have also affected my many decades of memories.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
I was just out camping at Lake TakhLakh this past weekend and you could not see Mt. Adams at all on Saturday or Sunday. What was even worse than the smoke was that the campground was loaded with yellowjackets and other wasp type insects. They were swarming us pretty bad, but I figure they were the ones displaced by the fire and they were all exploring the woods looking for places to go when they weren't trying to bust down my screenhouse and get to the food we were cooking.

The woods out there were pretty dry, drier than I have seen in a long time. We saw plenty of activity in the skies off in the direction of the fire when we had some visibility but the expanse of smoke made it hard to believe that the firefighters were gaining in it at all.

I hope things are quieter now on the fire fronts with the cool air and rain arriving.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Well then I suppose they cannot save you from your own stupidity if you want to be succumbed to a fiery death that is your choice, but if there was another disaster scenario and you escaped the fires, then I guess it won't matter either way.

This usually the same mentality when people are warned a hurricane is coming, look how well that functioned with Katrina, they were warned many times and the government got all the blame.

If this is being done to avoid a worse case scenario, at least they are trying to get people out of harms way beforehand.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Why would you land or have a special beam when a dollar road flare would work just fine from any height. Calling BS!!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I live in Washington too.

The UN? Seriously? They're just gonna go flyin' around in their very conspicuous white whirly-birds settin' fires...?

I've lived in the northwest for most of my life, and I can't recall a drier summer. Hotter? Yes, there've been hotter. It's called drought.

Along with drought come hazardous fire conditions. Any number of ways to start wild fires, and most don't include "white helicopters".

There's really nothing new here, it happens from year to year.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
They are not controlled. While thanks for sharing, nor so far, does it seem to be what the OP source is saying being nothing new. Due to the issues we're been having in the region, as I've been watching for info on that. The fires are not limited to Washington anyway but in neighboring states OR and ID and there are some in Canada to the north.

Reports are now saying now the Okanogan Complex, the largest area affected by the fires which has burned before, will burn until it snows. If it snows(it may only in higher elevations here), cause and effected, low snow pacts last year have a cause in all this. Firefighters and the ones coming even as far away as Australia are doing all they can. Very thankful for all the help, because even if not affected by fire, many of us are affected by the hazardous smoke that is staying stagnant in areas.

Washington State is under attack by the United Nations and United States Corporation and since the US Nationals Forests currently belong to the government of China, they are technically AT WAR with China and thus (According to the original and 2nd treaties signed) at war with the entire “BRICS Set Of Nations.”

Our National Forest belong to China? One source, an ATS one on it- www.abovetopsecret.com... , but am looking for more info on it.

Whether valid from valid sources or not, just don't see what they'd gain out of it overall?

If the Governor of Washington had any guts, he would shoot down the planes starting the fires, buy the product to stop the fires, and force down the jets spraying chemicals to block the rain.
Quo ting the OP Source
If Gov. Inslee were to "shoot down planes" wouldn't that cause more fires?
edit on 28-8-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join