It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Pay Lay Ale”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

“PAY LAY ALE” is a chant purportedly used in Mormon temples and is supposedly satanic in its nature. The apparent translation for this is along the lines of “mouth to God”, or rather “O’ God, hear the words of my mouth!”.

Whenever I try to translate something, the first thing I look to is Aramaic and I've found nothing which suggests that the phrase translates as anything remotely like what it is said to mean. I have a theory...

The letter “P” is actually more of an “F”. As such it would not be said as in “pea” but rather like “fee”. This gives a whole new context to the phrase, insomuch that it now sounds very much like “phalli”, as in the “phallus”.

That's not all, let's consider this...

BE-LI-AL

Obviously it means “Belial”, I don't need to elaborate on that.

BA’AL YAEL

Could this be what “Belial” actually means?

Thus, are the Mormons calling for a demon?
The demon which tempted Adam and Eve?

edit on 28th August 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio
Just stick your head into a hat and read whatever pops into your mind.
Write that s### down and start a religion that lets you have as many girlfriends that you want.
Boom, Bang, Pow
Tax free

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

They’re not Christians, I can tell you that much. Don't get me wrong, there are most probably many good people within the LDS, but those at the top are blatantly not with Christ.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio
Agreed.
But I would say that any of the religious leaders at the top are not "really" believers.

When you're at the top, you look down and see all the sheep and realize that you are not a sheep.

edit on 28-8-2015 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
They are just heavily accented and ordering a drink at the bar.

We all love a good Palé Ale.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ComplexCassandra

I like me a good pale ale as well. Thing is, Mormons aren't allowed to drink alcohol.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

I like me a good pale ale as well. Thing is, Mormons aren't allowed to drink alcohol.

But summoning demons is fine? Sounds about right for religion.

Thou shalt not drink. You know how it annoys Yog Sothoth when thou art hammered.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

"Don't invite a Mormon camping they will drink ALL of Your beer" I used to play golf w/a Mormon on Fridays. By the 18th He was peeing off the green and throwing balls at swans in the lake after Yelling "F WORD" after losing ALL His bets and then blaming it on the herbs..

To scoot along the conversation how about this 'thought' That there is a group of 'evil doers' that pray to the ancient Egyptian God 'Ra' and because the 'angels' names all end in 'el' i.e. Micha-el, Gabri-el, the laborer Manu-el. Then this group even have 'minions' who occupy land that they really shouldn't per their Own religion forbids this. These 'evil doers' then hide in plain site and call that land Is-Ra-el? Is Ra really Holy? But as was mentioned, anyOne that would claw and fight for more $$, more power, MORE anything really isn't a 'KNOWER' sure they could be a "Believer" but will be a KNOWER later..

I'd also opine that Jack Mormon™ would have to store a whole bunch of food in their garage and kick in alot more $$$ to get any higher than a 'pew filler' I'd also bet that TheHeadWard probably makes enough $$$ on the "SPECIAL Mormon funda-wear" And that is after the Head Elders head to Vegas and blow a bunch on booze and hookers...

Which of course be the SAME type of behavior that the thrice married Chris†ian™ preacher that preys on prayers...

I'd be a tad more content if 'they' (anyone who opposes Me) would just pay their fair share of taxes, I've simplified things on this end...

namaste

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It always amazes me how the unknown automatically = satan.

Is there some sort of school that teaches those less apt to think, how to bail out of the thinking process and just blame the devil on anything to difficult to understand?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I Have Come To Admire Satan Moreso Than I Ever Thought Possible.
However... To Blame Him For "Life's Not So Funnies" Is Down Right Cruel...

We Should Learn To Consider Rational And Logical Ideas For Sanity's Sake.

I Blame Satan For Gifting Me The Trial(s) Of Rite Of Passage.
They Make Of Me A King And God Loves Me For It.
BUT... Then I See God... And He Says: "Behold! You Are King!"
And I Reply: "No O'Lord... I Am Just A Man!"
This Plays Out From 1st Repetition To The 2nd.
Right Around There Is Where I Find Myself... Thirsting And Hungering For Righteousness....
I Need To Know Who The Liar Is. Me Or God Or Me....
Humility And Pride... The Unholy War Between Me And God.

I Thought I Would Walk Away A Fool Or A King.... But I Read Scripture. Woe Is Me.

Give Me An Ale Lemuel... I wish to forget my sorrows.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If you believe that you understand something better than most everybody else, then please do feel free to elaborate. As for myself, I'm simply making a reference to what is possibly the oldest story ever known, in respect of Adam and Eve partaking of the forbidden fruit (which was most probably not an apple). It is said that the “serpent” was Lucifer and this is even re-enacted in Mormon temples, while they also chant something which, in my opinion, is a direct reference to Belial.

And Manasseh turned aside his heart to serve Belial;
for the angel of lawlessness, who is the ruler of this world,
is Belial, whose name is Matanbuchus.

~ Ascension of Isaiah 2:4

edit on 29th August 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
As for myself, I'm simply making a reference to what is possibly the oldest story ever known, in respect of Adam and Eve partaking of the forbidden fruit ....

Are You familiar with Adam's first wife? "Yes" I typed "first Wife" Look for "Adamu and Lilith."

"In the beginning was Adamu and Lilith, created from the same dirt...." This means they were EQUAL!! When Adam(u) told Lilith to do the dishes and iron His shirt she said "Screw that We are equals, You do Your own laundry..." This of course infuriated Adam(u) and His Lodge Brothers so "they" penned a new 'story/allegory'

Now 'Eve' is made from a piece of Adamu's rib so She is then subservient/under Adam.. This pleased the Lodge Bros because then they wouldn't have to try and convince their own Wives...

Ever wonder why there is no feminine touch to TheBible™? Sure, it would take 4 hours to figure out which 'version' but for argument's sake let Us type: The one left by The Gideons™ in any fleabag hotel room that rents by the hour...

We have entered "Yin" just like the Maya carved Us.. Religion™ is YANG, patriarchal that is why it, along with Gov't. and military are losing their grip..

namaste

Edit: So if Adamu had a first wife how could that story be 'true'? What if the snake brought wisdom and to prove that point they made a medical symbol out of it?
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: addendum

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Women are hardly mentioned in the Bible because time and again there has been hardly any proper appreciation.

Adam said to the figure in the tree, “Lucifer, is that a snake in your trousers or are you just pleased to see me?” And Lucifer replied, “You haven't seen my apples yet.”

top topics

join