It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cocaine Production Plummets After DEA Kicked Out of Bolivia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heliocentric
The Coca plant is one of the most nutritious and useful plants on this planet. A handful of coca leaves contains more proteins than red meat, more calcium than a glass of milk and more vitamins and minerals than most fruits. Chewing coca leaves helps as pain relief, it alleviates hunger (great for losing weight if needed) and delivers fast energy in a better and healthier way than sugar. The alkaloids it contains also help against nausea and altitude sickness, which is why it is indispensable to people living in the Andean mountains. Used in its natural form, coca does not produce any toxicity or dependence.

Yes, but they isolate one anesthetic alkaloid out of 14 as the final and only product and it doesn't make people healthier. It's the US who is the consumer so it would be wise to import coca leaves so that people can drink a true Coca Cola, coca tea etc.
With the coc aine isolation still prohibited the market would be under control and the problem would disappear.
Someone wrote somewhere he can "chew the leaves all day long, it gives great energy, clarity of mind, motivation to do hard work, inspiration, creativity, all the full positive package."
Motivation to do HARD WORK. It sounds good. It's the American way. It was the Wall Street fuel. You'll need more of it once you have legal pot as an antidote you know.

I think the worse problem is the Mexican gangs' violence. Fix that first. Just take care of them all. They murder and torture people like IS and worse. There's enough work to do out there. Btw OP: I don't trust Bolivian numbers
edit on 29/8/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Factors to consider...

Cocaine demand has dramatically dropped as Heroin takes over..

Who the hell is monitoring production? Bolivia is hardly a trustworthy source..corruption is rampant and a way of life. I had a friend, American tourist, who was kidnapped by the cops there and held in an apartment until he gave up his ATM Pin number...They were cops and in uniform. He later jumped out of the cop car and ran and got away and left the country. They no doubt were going to drive him to boonies and bury him somewhere.

Bolivia is a crap-hole...and no I don't believe anything the gov there claims.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen
The US targets drug traffickers because... they hate competition. Anyone who thinks the US arent ENCOURAGING drug use needs to watch The Mena Connection:

Im reminded of a quote:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This story reminded me of the expulsion of the Jesuits from at least 83 countries for infiltration, subversion, and inciting insurrection.

It turns out that the Jesuits were once kicked out of Bolivia as well.

Just for grins I typed 'Jesuits DEA drugs' into a search engine and OMFG!!

Senior DEA officials are running interference for a massive drug organization known as the SANCHEZ-Paredes drug cartel and it is based out of Peru.

DEA senior officials are fully complicit in these operations. Let’s examine the leadership of Patrick Stenkamp who formerly served as the Regional Director (aka Special-Agent-In-Charge) in Peru. Peru now serves as the regional headquarters for the DEA in the region since Bolivia kicked the DEA out.

The only plausible explanation serving to underlie this operation would be that DEA is protecting the drug trafficking corridors for the banking elite that has hijacked our government.

In summary, drugs are supplied from the SANCHEZ-Paredes cartel, who in turn ship the drug to their middle men, the Sinaloa cartel. The DEA is completely aware of this relationship and actively protects the business arrangement

DEA INSIDER REVEALS HOW AGENCY PROTECTS DRUG TRAFFICKING FOR THE ELITE

For purposes of obfuscation and maintaining a spirit of compliance, the Society of Jesus employs (and finances) the services of the NSA, DHS, FEMA, OSS, ONI, FBI, CIA, DIA, DEA, the Pentagon, the Department of Defense, NASA, the Federal Reserve, the Internal Revenue Service, the Congress, and other Federal agencies as deemed necessary.

"Between 1555 and 1931 the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order] was expelled from at least 83 countries..."
J.E.C. Shepherd (Canadian historian)

universecreator.weebly.com...

The three biggest illegal money-makers on the planet: guns and ammo, drugs, and human trafficking.

Gunrunning, drugs and sex trafficking exist wherever the Jesuits already have or wish to have political and/or social discord. They are as organized as any transnational corporation, with Jesuit priests at the highest levels of management, and are dressed down to look streetwise and cool. They have their own brand of underground advertising, marketing and PR, some of which is directed by experts in those areas. So, while it is advertised as “illegal” across the globe, it behaves as a legitimate business.

How can all this manufacturing and business and transporting go unnoticed by US “authorities” and other international authorities?

At the highest levels of US Customs and DEA and BATF, people ensure that more than enough drugs enter the US market unharmed. Lower-level agents from all agencies are good, legitimate people who do their jobs well and are not involved in illegal activity. It is these people who are actually fighting the so-called War on Drugs, not knowing they are also fighting their own bosses and our US Government. It boggles the mind how extensive and complex this illegal system truly is.

Only the Jesuits are capable of having this type of criminal network. They have developed it over nearly 500 years, and were ceremoniously handed a series of networks from their Romish predecessors. They know exactly how to make, say, the US Drug Enforcement Administration look like a competent organization and, at the same time, have it function in favor of those involved in the illegal drug trade.

Guns, Drugs And Sex: The Jesuits’ Worldwide Network

No other entity on Earth was expelled and suppressed by Catholic and non-Catholic countries as the Jesuits: When the Jesuits are expelled from a country, they simply change strategies and return to the country they were expelled from under a new disguise. The following sums up their operational strategy:
“We came in like lambs and will rule like wolves. We shall be expelled like dogs and return like eagles.”

www.worldslastchance.com...

The Jesuit order, especially their Zionist operatives, control and operate Drug Rehab Programs which are used for crimes so horrific that only seeing the evidence makes you know they exist.

Taking down the DEA-sponsored Drug Free America Foundation would totally destroy the Jesuit order, it has all their worst witches and priests in Authority positions from the bottom on up.

Whistle Blower In The Drug Free America Programs

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
All druggies and sellers deserve one thing...a bullet!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

Then the Big Pharmacy companies better get some of your wrath too, prescription drugs are by far the most abused. Many have even have no idea they are even addicted because they put too much faith in their doctor and the pill he/she may or may not get kickbacks to push.

However, I do find your view point shallow and uncivilized.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: daveinats
However, I do find your view point shallow and uncivilized.

He should probably join DEA, I'm sure he'd feel right at home. I fairly sure uncivilized and a shallow opinion of fellow humans, is just what they look for in recruits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join