It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short on cash? sell a testiscle.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I really do not think there is a real market out there that will give anyone $35k for a testicle. This is more of a hype story. I read this sometime ago because a transgender friend of mine found this article and was like "If only I knew this I could have had my surgery paid for with no money out of my pocket."

I

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Men can donate their sperm to sperm donor banks with a much easier process and also a bit less lucrative than an egg donation. Men are paid anywhere from $30-$200 per human cell donation.

So we have another addition to the "List of Ways Men Have Allowed Their Fortunes to be Tossed Away" alongside gambling, risky stocks, and women.

I could be wrong but hasn't a couple courts ruled sperm doners to pay child support before? Don't remember details, can't imagine it would apply to some random donor. But may want to verify before heading in to do the work

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Well, the balls' in your court!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Not overly interested in making money that way, really. More power to those who are, but a big part of humanity's need to reproduce is nurture, not just nature. I have my two children and my immortality through them comes from as much as I teach them and guide them as it does from their DNA.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So, what if i donate a gonad and the recipient does some dastardly deed and leaves his man goo behind, would that be my dna he is leaving at the scene of the crime?

Or..... If the recipient gets some undesireable she beast prego, will that dna test show me, as the father?

Prob not, but idk

a reply to: Reallyfolks

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

They seem like fun little play things as long as you aren't rough.
a reply to: MystiqueAgent
Thank you.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I guard my balls with my life.
Anyone wants to get a knife near them they better be ready for some serious angry monkey reflex.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
I am desperate, but not willing to sell my stones.

I might be willing to sell the butter but I will never sell the churn

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
ummmmm....

NO!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
they can have both of mine....if they can get them out of my wifes handbag

haha.....this right here......classic

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

I'm all right... but I'll keep what's left.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Snopes: Ball of Sale - FALSE

US law prohibits the sale of organs.

I've got to say, though, it's surprising and shocking to me how many people would seemingly be willing to sell or even "joke about" selling testicles, sperm or women's eggs, but putting them together and DONATING the product is seen as the most serious violation of morals and ethics since the Holocaust!

I read this thread with fascination (knowing it wasn't true) and thinking about the STRONG opinions of some here toward Planned Parenthood and their efforts to donate tissue (that would otherwise be discarded) to research companies for the honorable cause of medical research and advancement.

I know... What a downer in a "fun" thread! Sorry.

Update: In November 2013, Las Vegas resident Mark Parisi claimed, in anticipation of appearing on an upcoming episode of TLC's Extreme Cheapskates program, that he was hoping to garner $35,000 by participating in a medical trial during which one of his testicles would be removed and replaced by an artificial one. But that plan did not involve the sale/donation of a testicle (researchers were only interested in the effects of removing it and replacing it with a prosthetic testicle, not in keeping or using it), it was a one-time trial (rather than an ongoing program in which anyone could participate), and there have been no subsequent reports indicating medical researchers and Parisi actually went through with the trial. Nonetheless, this item is often erroneously cited as an example of how one can make "$35,000 by donating a testicle."

edit on 8/28/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It occurs to me that the recipient probably doesn't need to know where the donated item came from.

So, I wonder if a less than ethical person might substitute those of a dog?

I mean, does the recipient need one for cosmetic reasons or does the new addition to their person need to function?

Because surely, in principle, they all work the same way? Don't know how that might affect the recipient's future offspring but, hey, that's 35k for the dog's nuts

edit on 28-8-2015 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Will they warm their hands first? I was going to ask about having them rub them and lick My nipple but being in the medical field they'd probably use some alcohol laden handwash that would ruin the whole kink..

The sale of poop might work, just have them send You a TacoBell™ credit card and You save any $$ leftover..

There is some older gentleman from Iran that smokes animal fecal matter. His pics are making the intraweb rounds (again) but that is still not enough of a target market. After actually packing the fudge You're down to like $3.75 an inch.
I'd rather keep playing Lotto and leaving My poop behind Me (pun intended)

namaste

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well of course ya cant sell them here UNLESS the government gets a cut of the money. AC/DC has bigg balls to spare though.

Im sure you can sell them to foreigners though in other countries. AN dim not donating anything to anyone. its mine and i ask why cant i sell it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join