It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short on cash? sell a testiscle.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I would, but I've grown rather attached to mine.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It's a fake story, payment for organs is illegal in the US, Europe and most of the world. I imagine if you were desperate you could find somewhere, but I highly doubt you would get paid. Might even wake up missing a kidney too!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Right? when I read this I was watching Scrubs (don't judge me) and "The Todd" goes "Who wants to touch my giant balls?"

Start with that dude, stay away from the rest of us!

-----

I'm trying to think how much $ it would take for me to sell one. If it doesn't really mess with anything (or my ability to have kids someday) and is relatively painless/safe I'm thinking I would do it for $150k (I would start the bidding much higher) if I was supplied with a fake one. I'm rather attached to them (so clever), so I wouldn't want to know which was fake.

Honestly if you don't need both to be healthy and have kids the natural way, I wouldn't care much.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementdude43
It's a fake story, payment for organs is illegal in the US, Europe and most of the world. I imagine if you were desperate you could find somewhere, but I highly doubt you would get paid. Might even wake up missing a kidney too!

Thanks, as stated wasn't sure, I was lazy on verification. Interesting question though.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Do I have to sell mine?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Probley a delicacy in China...
I would love to know what they Realy do with them!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
well, i've given the proposal some thought and all things considered, i must respectfully decline.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Do I have to sell mine?

As others have pointed out if you're married, all things considering you already have, and wouldn't be your choice to make it official anyway. Other than that if you get the chance and do. All I ask is report back to ats and let us know how it went.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think I could lay in bed for 70 days no problem. Maybe some help with some medical MJ and a high speed internet connection. I am so lazy it wouldn't even be a challenge. Then I would sell both my balls and my poo poo too. I would get a bunch of money and continue to lay in bed for a even longer study, Id be like how about a whole year NASA? I don't even care, lets do this! Bed sores and all.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

Do they have to belong to the person selling them?

I have a few candidates. . .

Okay... that made me laugh. It hadn't occured to me.

They might be suspicious if you bring in a bucketful.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'd sell both of my husband's for the price of one. A twofer... A BOGO. I have power of attorney so....

I'm actually surprised more people Don't do this given the state of the economy. That amount could pay off my house and leave me about $30,000 left to hide under the mattress which would be padded to ease the discomfort of my husband and his superior "provider" skills.
edit on 8/27/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I dont suppose you are looking for a business partner ?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I'd sell both of my husband's for the price of one. A twofer... A BOGO. I have power of attorney so....

I'm actually surprised more people Don't do this given the state of the economy. That amount could pay off my house and leave me about $30,000 left to hide under the mattress which would be padded to ease the discomfort of my husband and his superior "provider" skills.

Lol

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

LOL! That comment almost made me spit out my food. You are devious person.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sure, are you good with scissors?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

While there's no way in hell I'm ever selling either of my nads, the next time I'm feeling down about a hot, humid day I will lighten my mood by reminding myself that I'm sitting on a fortune.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

We could be in trouble i thought we just needed a spoon

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Men can donate their sperm to sperm donor banks with a much easier process and also a bit less lucrative than an egg donation. Men are paid anywhere from $30-$200 per human cell donation.

So we have another addition to the "List of Ways Men Have Allowed Their Fortunes to be Tossed Away" alongside gambling, risky stocks, and women.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

NO no lass you could make even MORE MORE $$$ if you did it the old way
we neuter lambs...you use your bloody teeth!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

That settles it. The armor plated cod piece is a fashion statement that needs to make a return.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join