It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Evidence for Creationism? Show it to us.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I am just curious if any evidence has been presented yet for creationism? It is 17 pages in and from the past few pages it looks like there has been zero evidence so far.

I'm of the same mind as you are Chrome.

Prophecy and may I add real science will be the straw that breaks the back of the "evolution camel".

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: edmc^2

So I take it evidence for creationism is still stuck at zero?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: edmc^2

here u go:

www.bing.com...

No blue whales mating at that link.

There's also this: www.livescience.com...

enjoy.

No blue whales mating at that link either. But it does say this:

Blue whale mating has never been documented

So, you don't even bother to read the links you post.

Keep up the good work, chum. People like you do more damage to the cause of Creationism than people like me ever could.

edit on 2/9/15 by Astyanax because: this is like shooting whales in a barrel.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: edmc^2

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I am just curious if any evidence has been presented yet for creationism? It is 17 pages in and from the past few pages it looks like there has been zero evidence so far.

I'm of the same mind as you are Chrome.

Prophecy and may I add real science will be the straw that breaks the back of the "evolution camel".

I don't think any evidence will ever break any camel's back. Just look at the news outlets of our day. You have "conservatives" watching Fox, and you have "Liberals" watching CNN. I think you will agree with me that those who have understanding, are neither conservative or liberal. Conservatives promote war, and liberals kill babies, It's all the same thing which is contradictory to bible principals. Off topic, but it is the absolute truth!

As far as creationism, look around! I am astounded by the complexity of nature! I can't walk outside and not marvel at the genius contained within every plant and animal I see. I cannot pass what I observe on to random chance. It is stupid.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

I cannot pass what I observe on to random chance. It is stupid.

Stating the obvious is also rather stupid.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

That's a common misconception. Theory of evolution is not for the most part based on random chance. Sure there's many random mutations here and there but that's where natural selection comes in. The process follows natural and mathematical laws.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

That's a common misconception. Theory of evolution is not for the most part based on random chance. Sure there's many random mutations here and there but that's where natural selection comes in. The process follows natural and mathematical laws.

Often forgotten, scientists that were right and stood up against the status quo. Galileo. I am not afraid to stand up to the malarky, be chastised, and called names. It goes with the territory of being correct.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Why have you not shared the research you mentioned? Don't be afraid. Don't hold back. Present evidence.

And BTW I am not going to call you names. I am a ex-Christian and I have believed in young earth creationism for some time so I have been there and understand.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

What changed your mind deaf? If you don't mind me asking? .

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Why have you not shared the research you mentioned? Don't be afraid. Don't hold back. Present evidence.

And BTW I am not going to call you names. I am a ex-Christian and I have believed in young earth creationism for some time so I have been there and understand.

I did not mention any research. I mentioned that certain scientists that concluded through their own research, there must be a creator, have aligned themselves with the faith I practice. Their research is their own business, and of a personal matter.

I can tell you that my beliefs are very similar to Sir Isaac Newton's, who hid what he believed due to perceived persecution by the establishment of the time.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

What changed your mind deaf? If you don't mind me asking? .

You mean me stopping being a Christian? Well there were a lot of things really. I have studied the Bible and history deeply. I have witnessed the hypocrisy displayed by many Christians. I didn't think a loving God would condemn people to Hell for all eternity. Those kind of things. It was a long and gradual process.

edit on 9/2/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I mentioned that certain scientists that concluded through their own research, there must be a creator, have aligned themselves with the faith I practice.

So you trust them without ever studying their research?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I mentioned that certain scientists that concluded through their own research, there must be a creator, have aligned themselves with the faith I practice.

So you trust them without ever studying their research?

What is your objective? Why would I need to know another person's research when it has nothing to do with understanding truth?

If it is true that Jesus is God's son, and that through him all things were created, what can we learn about his personality?

We can learn that he could have overwhelmed all people with information they would not understand. He could tell you about dark matter and all the things that science is only attempting to explain. But what did he do? He taught on the level of the understanding of the individuals of his time.

Man to Man, I might be able to talk about complex things with you or other scientific oriented people, but what about non scientific people? Is it beyond the realm of possibility that such individuals cannot understand greater things? I hardly think so. All people have the capability of great understanding, and it is not limited to those who claim to be scientific.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Gravity is both Law and Theory.

Gravity is always there and it always does the same thing, so math works with it. That is the Law part.

They don't know why gravity attracts or what the mechanism of gravity is. That is the reason it is a Theory.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

What is your objective?

My objective? To study and understand the universe.

Why would I need to know another person's research when it has nothing to do with understanding truth?

This thread is about believers in Creationism providing research and evidence for Creationism.

"Understanding the truth" is more of areas of religion and philosophy.

Is it beyond the realm of possibility that such individuals cannot understand greater things?

Hardly. As I have stated I have known and know many Christians who are very intelligent, some of them way more intelligent than me.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

They don't know why gravity attracts or what the mechanism of gravity is.

That's where the general theory of relativity comes in. But yeah you're right there's more to understand. Even worse is how to reconcile quantum mechanics with the general theory of relativity.

edit on 9/2/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Calling you scientifically illiterate is a demonstrable observation based on the various scientifically inaccurate statements you've made in this very thread.

Calling me a McDonald's worker because you don't like this observation and ignoring everything I've said in my argument to do so is the text book definition of an hominem fallacy.

However, you are continuing to post off topic so let's get the conversation back on track: Care to state what falsifiable predictions creationism makes?
edit on 2-9-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

However, you are continuing to post of topic so let's get the conversation back on track: Care to state what falsifiable predictions creationism makes?

He doesn't have any. He trusts the scientists who have researched and believe in Creationism because of that. He didn't even study their research.

BTW check your U2U.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Thanks man, mobile phones are the bane of spelling and grammar. Off topic, but does anyone actually get u2u notifications?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Thanks man, mobile phones are the bane of spelling and grammar.

No problem man.

Off topic, but does anyone actually get u2u notifications?

Only way is to see if the envelope icon up there is white. People have asked the same question many times here.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join