It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - After Shooting, Alleged Gunman Details Grievances in ‘Suicide Notes’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: occrest
He didnt do it...The shooter was white. Check the hands of the shooter in the video from the shooters POV.

Video can be seen here

I am going to agree with you, I believe the shooter was another person as well, and similarly, Caucasian;

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

He didnt do it...The shooter was white. Check the hands of the shooter in the video from the shooters POV.

Video can be seen here

Well that is just a ridiculous claim...here....see the OBVIOUS likeness?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You're still shots are silly..

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If you check out this video, at timestamp 4:56 you will notice that that particular pic, (the bottom one in your post) was taken at 6:00 am while the incident happened at 6:46 am

youtube video

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

No, your inability to tell the difference between a white man and a a light-skinned black man is silly. And rather stupid.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: tony9802

No, your inability to tell the difference between a white man and a a light-skinned black man is silly. And rather stupid.

There's no point in arguing with stupid people as they will always beat you with experience.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

If you check out this video, at timestamp 4:56 you will notice that that particular pic, (the bottom one in your post) was taken at 6:00 am while the incident happened at 6:46 am

youtube video

If you look at the particular guy that did the shooting and killed himself, you will notice that he is exactly who has been reported as the shooter. But hey....I am sure it would be easy to get an entire news crew to lie about having worked with a crazy guy and Bryce is just a patsy for the REAL shooter.....yeah....much more likely there.

Timestamps are off all the time....my voice recorder AND camera are always off....I don't reset them because I don't use them enough to care about the time stamp being correct.....but yeah....they probably staged this entire thing and the reporters are probably already on some Caribbean island living the dream, laughing at all of us right now..../sarcasm

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Eh. Maybe his narcissistic tendencies told him that HE was the only qualified judge and juror for himself.

(post by Nova937 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

edit on 28-8-2015 by Nova937 because: double post

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The synchronicity?

www.newsmax.com...
The "Mr. Robot" first-season finale has been postponed by the USA Network following Wednesday's shooting of two Virginia journalists and one other during a live report.
"The previously filmed season finale of Mr. Robot contains a graphic scene similar in nature to today’s tragic events in Virginia," the network announced...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

honestly it just seems like an over reaction to something that could have been resolved alot easier not rely narsacistic more of a little high school kid getting bullied in high school just alot more violent and 2 more deaths but i think i remember something like this a while back it might have just been a movie though has anyone heard of something like when he says I AM BRYCE WILLIAMS it sounds rely familiar like a family murderer or something

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: occrest

ok no his hand is black also umm did they just sit there and do nothing about him pointing a gun at them im sitting hear thinking oh thank god their going to at least notice but no he does succed in missing 5 times at least

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
He comes off as being very angry from what I can tell from the OPs link. He probably did experience harassment on multiple fronts. He felt like he was wronged in the workplace. The people he killed were people he knew from the workplace. He killed them during a live broadcast. But he probably had other harassment. He wanted to fight against racism and similar.

A lot of these shooters have troubled histories. My question is which came first, the troubles or the shooter? Did the troubles cause the person to become a shooter, or was the person already a shooter?

Nature or nurture?

By reducing workplace discrimination or workplace harassment, can we decrease incidents of violence like this one? And can we reduce other kinds of violence by reducing discrimination and harassment in general?
edit on 29-8-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join