It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX to Trump: You Owe Megyn Kelly an Apology!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Before I get to the meat of this, I want to make something very clear...

No one who has ever worked, currently works, or will ever work for Fox on any level, can be considered the best in their field, unless that field is lying to and encretinating the public.

But Trump... Man that guy is a piece of work. I think it shows a total lack of decency on his part, to bad mouth a woman like that, on twitter, from behind his keyboard like a thirteen year old. This is the sort of maturity and wisdom that his campaign staff want to help bring to the White House.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Yup! That's her job -- At least what passes for journalism these days.

Yeah, that's an entirely different topic that chaps my hide. There are no journalists anymore. It's all "Entertainnews".

True... what's up with that? I actually find that rather curious. But I don't have an opinion on it. At least not yet!

He's the front-runner. And he's very outspoken and doesn't care who he offends. I kinda like that about him, but if he's going to be that way, he can't expect everyone to love him, no matter how much he has himself convinced that they do. They don't! LOL!

No argument here. But the same is true for Kelly. She took the job. She needs to put on her big girl panties if she wants to play with the big kids.

She is. I don't see her crying about anything not "being fair". She takes it and doesn't take the low road.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

She works for FOX. Just remember all those threads about FOX. Are they accurate and credible?

No! I'm not defending FOX in ANY way.

I'm outta here for the evening.

edit on 8/25/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Megyn still has not apologized for her unprovoked attack in front of millions to try and sabotage him.
He has insulted men more than women, and the insults he used on women (that she quoted) were not related to bashing their gender. In other words, his insults were asexual, and besides that they were all in retaliation. Yet the way she worded it made it appear like he is blatantly sexist and has an agenda towards going out of his way to put down women due to the fact they are women....

Until she apologizes for that liberal tactic, it is never going to be concluded. But she's not, because that would make Fox look very bad and submissive.

And we know how Trump is. He destroys those who try and subvert him. Not apologize to them.

Unstoppable force meeting the immovable object.
edit on 8/25/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

If Kelly looked like Whoopi Goldberg she wouldn't be at Fox ,that being said Trump is being an ass-a recent university study found people that watched no news at all were actually better informed than Fox viewers

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

He's the front-runner. And he's very outspoken and doesn't care who he offends. I kinda like that about him, but if he's going to be that way, he can't expect everyone to love him, no matter how much he has himself convinced that they do. They don't! LOL!

LOL is right! That made me laugh -- thanks!

I don't see her crying about anything not "being fair". She takes it and doesn't take the low road.

This is true. She does have her big girl panties on. I haven't seen Kelly whine or complain once... she just doubles down! It's her bosses and everyone else crying about it, which is why I think it's all contrived to try to derail Trump for Bush. I think Trump is playing it for all it's worth... in votes!

Speaking of doubling down... in this case in obnoxiousness:

‘Go Back to Univision!': Trump Has Jorge Ramos Thrown Out of Iowa Press Conference

ETA: After reading the comments just now at the link, apparently Trump let the reporter back in again at some point...
edit on 25-8-2015 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Can't you see him? If this is how he treats strong women (even if I am not personally a fan of FOX or their political agenda masquerading as news), then I wonder how well it would work on the world stage?

A piece of theatre for your enjoyment...

(The below is just drama - parody and satire - and all that jazz - no harm is intended - please, no, don't hurt me!!!!)

TRUMP: Angela, this is so fabulous, us meeting here today. I can't tell you how much our countries have in common. Now let's make a deal.

Merkel: President Trump...

TRUMP: Call me Donald. No need for formality between world leaders, now is there?

Merkel: With all due respect, our country is not going to allow nuclear installations with long range missiles pointed at Iran, nor do we wish to be in any way responsible if you should fire them.

TRUMP: Angela, Angela, don't worry your pretty head about it. It's all for show...

Merkel: Is that why there is now World War Three happening? We are seriously questioning you as an ally and this talk of ours is not going well. Why did you drop a bomb on that island off of China anyway?

TRUMP: Because I could. Listen, I don't need you telling me that was a bad deal. I've got press crawling all over me for that. It was a show of force. China is totally overreacting, by the way. Bunch of losers. They should be paying us back, not the other way around...

Merkel: We WILL NOT tolerate your missiles on our homeland...This meeting is over.

TRUMP: (stepping away) Getta load of this broad! She's such a loser! Can't trust a dumb dame who has run her country and the whole of Europe into the ground to get things done, can we. What a loser. Like I'd want to put my missiles in her homeland or anywhere else, if you know what I mean. Get me Netenyahoo or whatever. He's a man. He can understand things these ugly dogs can't get ahold of, these women leaders, they're such losers. Someone tell Merkel she's FIRED! I'm America and America has FIRED her!

Merkel: (to herself) My God! What a horrible man. I must schedule a meeting with Putin and the Chinese Ambassador.

- THE END -

Sorry. I'm being bad here. I should probably not do this. Next thing you know I'll have my personal information shared on national television and death threats, people beating me up because they are "passionate" about Trump. At the least a nasty tweet or two. But then, I'm such a loser, and so under the radar, way off anyone's notice, that this ugly slob of a dog isn't too worried. It's all fiction though, folks. Just a few fears and tears... A joke? Can anyone take a joke? (looks around nervously)

- AB

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Ha!

A good rivalry to keep the free press stories going. It will boost both their ratings. Especially when they make up after squeezing all the free press out.

edit on 25-8-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Trump is thin skinned. Usually kids and adults who have grown up getting everything they want, can't handle rejections or criticism. I can just imagine how he would negotiate with world leaders by throwing insults and storming out of meetings.

It's rather alarming when there's a lot of American voters who don't see this as a red flag or a detriment in negotiating peace with our enemies or keeping our friendship with allies. Being a bully on the world stage has some major repercussions.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Trump is thin skinned. Usually kids and adults who have grown up getting everything they want, can't handle rejections or criticism. I can just imagine how he would negotiate with world leaders by throwing insults and storming out of meetings.

See my post above...
We are on the same page!!

- AB

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

What does her being a "strong woman" have to do with anything?

The only female-specific insult I've ever heard Trump use was "bimbo". And he has insulted men plenty. And in almost all cases in retaliation. I don't think he cares what genitals someone has.

Nowadays it seems when you say an individual woman is "stupid" or "ugly", which has nothing to do with her gender (e.g. like "whore", "skank" etc.), it is immediately regarded as sexism.

I think only a sexist person, who puts women on pedestals above men, would or could even think that way. It never even crossed my mind because I'm an equal rights guy just naturally.

Nonetheless, pretty funny satire.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

seems to be hoping to sully Megyn's excellent reputation in the media...

Uhhh.... "excellent reputation" at what... Generating memes?

knowyourmeme.com...

www.themarysue.com...

www.quickmeme.com...

www.troll.me...

edit on 25-8-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Thats the same lady that had a brain fart moment saying jesus and santa claus where white.

There both idiots.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Thats the same lady that had a brain fart moment saying jesus and santa claus where white.

There both idiots.

Why are Jesus and Santa Claus both idiots?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

Thank you.

Here is an example of sexism from Trump. As a woman, I have severe red flags about him and this is why:

Mahsa Saeidi-Azcuy, a former Brooklyn assistant district attorney who was “fired” from NBC’s business game show last Thursday — after first being forced out of her day job for not disclosing her stint on the NBC program — charged that Trump lavishes attention on the women contestants he finds attractive, makes sexist remarks, and asks the male contestants to rate the women.
“So much of the boardroom discussion concerned the appearance of the female contestants — discussing the female contestants’ looks — who he found to be hot,” Saeidi-Azcuy alleged.

“He asked the men to rate the women — he went down the line and asked the guys, ‘Who’s the most beautiful on the women’s team?’ ”
Gene Folkes, a 46-year-old financial adviser who spent a decade in the US Air Force, said he was one of the male contestants who began to squirm when the real-estate magnate turned the subject to the women’s appearance.
“I think it was most uncomfortable when he had one [female] contestant come around the board table and twirl around,” Folkes said.
Trump did not return a call seeking comment.

Source: NYPost

It's icky.

Sorry TheLegend, I just can't see him as NOT sexist after this kind of crap.

- AB

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You evil wrabbit you heheh

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Can you pull up and show Kelly's degree in ??? I want to know her level of education please. I'm sure Mr. Trumps is all over the net by now...where is hers.
(( I hope I am being neutral here( i hope it comes off as such), since you chose to defender her, please show her credentials))

--Boadicea: "No argument here. But the same is true for Kelly. She took the job. She needs to put on her big girl panties if she wants to play with the big kids." = Good Point.

--TheLegend: "Megyn still has not apologized for her unprovoked attack in front of millions to try and sabotage him.
He has insulted men more than women, and the insults he used on women (that she quoted) were not related to bashing their gender. In other words, his insults were asexual, and besides that they were all in retaliation. Yet the way she worded it made it appear like he is blatantly sexist and has an agenda towards going out of his way to put down women due to the fact they are women....

Until she apologizes for that liberal tactic, it is never going to be concluded. But she's not, because that would make Fox look very bad and submissive.

And we know how Trump is. He destroys those who try and subvert him. Not apologize to them.

Unstoppable force meeting the immovable object." = Another Great Point Presented.

This guy continued..."The only female-specific insult I've ever heard Trump use was "bimbo". And he has insulted men plenty. And in almost all cases in retaliation. I don't think he cares what genitals someone has.

Nowadays it seems when you say an individual woman is "stupid" or "ugly", which has nothing to do with her gender (e.g. like "whore", "skank" etc.), it is immediately regarded as sexism.

I think only a sexist person, who puts women on pedestals above men, would or could even think that way. It never even crossed my mind because I'm an equal rights guy just naturally.

Nonetheless, pretty funny satire".

(I hope you see where i am going with this, all the great arguments against your topic will be placed here...)

Bottom line NoH8, is that your being dragged into this DRAMA SHOW just like the Rest Of Us. You Pick a Side, It's Still the Same Coin...

The Bigger Picture is Doom, No Matter What or Who wins...

--dukeofjive696969: "Thats the same lady that had a brain fart moment saying jesus and santa claus where white.

There both idiots". = Soo True.

Here is the bottom line...

--infolurker: " A good rivalry to keep the free press stories going. It will boost both their ratings. Especially when they make up after squeezing all the free press out".

If you don't like it, just turn off the T.V. and work on what makes you happy, because posting a thread that gets a lot of attention is Not healthy for you...

Regards,

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Hey SirKonstantin! I didn't recognize you with your new avatar!

Here is her level of education: she has a Doctorate of Jursiprudence (i.e. a law degree) and a Bachelor's in Political Science. You have to complete your Bachelors to get a law degree, I'm fairly certain, so...

After high school, she pursued an undergraduate degree in political science at Syracuse University,[1] and earned a J.D. from Albany Law School in 1995.[7]
Source

I know you were speaking to BH, but I think she is off the thread for a while, and I thought it could be easily looked up. Hope you don't mind.

- AB

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Hey SirKonstantin! I didn't recognize you with your new avatar!

Here is her level of education: she has a Doctorate of Jursiprudence (i.e. a law degree) and a Bachelor's in Political Science. You have to complete your Bachelors to get a law degree, I'm fairly certain, so...

After high school, she pursued an undergraduate degree in political science at Syracuse University,[1] and earned a J.D. from Albany Law School in 1995.[7]
Source

I know you were speaking to BH, but I think she is off the thread for a while, and I thought it could be easily looked up. Hope you don't mind.

- AB

Thank you very much AboveBoard. I appreciate your time and information.

Well, It's good to know that Kelly has the credentials. (Truly honest)

I still this it is all Drama for Ratings that is sucking All of Us in...(two sides of the same coin, the coin goes in TPTB pockets)

But Once again, thank you very much AboveBoard.

Regards,

Btw: Do you like the new Avatar?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Btw: Do you like the new Avatar?

Oh yes! Very much! (Sometimes I feel like I need to take that course...)

There is much theatre and drama in Presidential Elections. I can't stand that we have so very very much of it to go before we even get to the primaries, and then a whole year until the election.

The coin...well, it's been trickling up for quite a while now...

Thank you, SirK!

- AB

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join