It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX to Trump: You Owe Megyn Kelly an Apology!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

You think friendly faced Obama has somehow changed peoples perspective on America ??

Trump will actually get more respect, in many circles, already is.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: YeahYea4
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

She literally takes every little chance to dig at him.

OK. Show me. I don't watch her show. Show me what she said about Trump on her show yesterday to warrant his nasty tweets.

I mean seriously when has Fox news ever been agenda driven until this sniveling babe started it?

Are you serious??? LOL!

1) Ill never go back and quote stuff that you only want to argue... I simply don't care that much about you... I mean really.

2) many Psychologists feel that IQ is directly related to the ability to decipher sarcasm.... Advise? Next time don't reply if not sure. To those of us that get it -it looks umm...... bad.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How is this for a gutsy prediction?:
Megyn Kelly will be doing a One-on- One FOX Interview special with Donald Trump very soon.

This is a brilliant set up to insure the largest-watched political interview with a presidential candidate EVER.
24 million viewers would not be an impossibility.

Say what you will about him, but Trump is a tactical genius...and Roger Ailes didn't build the most popular news network by not being business savvy. Megyn Kelly only stands to gain...as does Trump and FOX.

LOL...Megyn Kelly just announced she bought her husband a Donald Trump Tie for his birthday today.

edit on 25-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

edit on 25-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

There were only 2 witnesses to that unsubstantiated story.
The male witness, Gene Folkes, choked his wife, stole her car, emptied out her bank account, and had a restraining order placed on him.
www.dallasnews.com...

And Trump was not happy with him.

But we're supposed to believe Gene "squirmed" when asked to rate a woman's looks behind closed doors? When he's a MONSTER?

I think it's simply that Trump slammed him (and fired him) for his behavior and fired the girl for being a loser on his show, so both had revenge on the mind (imagine how big their egos are that got popped) and conspired to make up this story.
Trump didn't even comment on their allegations. It was "tabloid journalism". A story made up by 2 losers with one ironically being a sexist sociopath himself.

edit on 8/25/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wouldn't be surprised....

The Donald still rules the Headlines, even Hillary must be grateful the spotlight is focused elsewhere...

Going to be an entertaining run for the White House this cycle...

I just hope the endgame isn't more of the same we have dealt with since 9/11/01...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

Hm. Well, I'll leave you with this Trump quote from the New York Magazine, as retold in an article in Politico Magazine:

36. Women: “You have to treat ’em like #.” (New York magazine, Nov. 9, 1992)

Read more: www.politico.com...
Link

There are a lot of other "gems" on this list, 'cause Trump is going to be soooo "good to women." Riiiiiight.

edit on 25-8-2015 by AboveBoard because: Editorial

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Most of the women I know, and that includes my Baptist, Republican, conservative right wing mother, and all her friends, think the Donald is very creepy.
Without the womens vote and the Hispanic/minority vote, the Donald doesn't stand much of a chance. But I doubt if the GOP would nominate him anyway and a 3rd party bid would almost insure a democrat victory.

Interesting times and a very entertaining race! The Donald at least ads some production value to the theater of the absurd.
edit on 25-8-2015 by olaru12 because: ITYUU#^&

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Not 1 person has ever put that line into its full context or found it in the magazine.

It's also not even something Trump said. It's something someone who knew Trump said that he allegedly said....

This is the like me telling a magazine: "Aboveboard once said blacks should all be slaves again.... But you know, she was joking and maybe I'm bullsh1tting you too". And then someone 23 years later spinning it to say: Aboveboard: "[black people] should all be slaves again". And making that 1 line viral because I'm a dirty liberal and it's what we do.

Just more tabloid nonsense.

But I guess women just read tabloids and make decisions based off snap emotions.

(OHhoHoH someone spank this sexist hunk-o-cheese!)
edit on 8/25/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You think friendly faced Obama has somehow changed peoples perspective on America ??
a reply to: ParasuvO

No, considering he's following the same foreign policy game plan as his predecessor, George Bush. However, I think his policy change on Cuba has moved the Cuban perspective about America in a more positive direction. Which I must say was well over due.

The only circle of respect Trump is getting is from people who don't care if he's qualified to be president, but rather he's someone who they think will be able to run the government like a dictatorship! You can yell, insult and throw a tantrum all you want, but there's checks and balances in government. The last time I checked, we lived in a democracy. Yet he wants to build a wall just like communist East Germany!

The guy knows as much as an 8th grade student about the inner workings of world politics and how government runs. The guy can't even give details on his own plans on the issues when he's pressed to clarify it! He always runs and hides behind his insults and keeps re-hashing the same sound bites with no substance.

We've had voters backing crazy Pat Robertson back in 88, so it doesn't surprise me we have a segment of American voters backing Trump. You can keep 1 eye shut, but eventually you need to open both eyes to see the broader picture.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Please don't tell me that you base your opinion on a Politico article that is totally one line pulls from articles that aren't even linked so folks who may care about context could check out?

I like that Trump is shaking the status quo... maybe shock folks to become interested in digging deeper, but I can't follow making my mind up based on an article of one liners pulled from wherever...

We know Trump speaks his mind... plenty of zingers, if you want to look for them, but in the end.. shouldn't we look at the fresh perspective he has brought ... shake up the boring normal routine?

I don't think he will be the GOP candidate... but I do think we should learn from both he... and Sanders from the DEM side...

Both making waves.... both stirring the pot... I hope that sometime during this cycle that the pot is turned over and reset with more of the voters' interests in mind rather than the deep pocketed folks in DC... who think WE are too stupid to realize that we have been, are and will be fleeced while they get comfortable...

Embrace the shakeup... unless we just stick to the status quo, then in this instance..

What difference does it make?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You must be psychic! It's sad to say, but I can easily see that scenario play out.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Oh no!!!

I hope not!!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

LOL

Nothing will stop the Bush / Clinton Machine!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

My opinion is that he is someone that gives me red flags. The things he says intimate that "revenge" is one of his patterns and that he enjoys provoking people so that he can set them up for his "revenge." He KNOWS that other candidates are going to "come after him" - they have to - so instead of having policy debates, he throws out zingers. He is not someone a woman should trust - I can feel that 3000 miles away! My skin crawls, I feel queasy and I feel in danger just thinking about being in close proximity to a person like him. I am not naive about this. I listen to these feelings because they keep me from harm. I get that you aren't feeling what I'm feeling - no sweat. I don't expect you to.

You can like him all you want - my instinct is to run very very far away from him. I sense real cruelty there, but this is my opinion only. Shaking things up can lead to breaking them...

I like Sanders, by the way...

- AB

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You can like him all you want - my instinct is to run very very far away from him. I sense real cruelty there, but this is my opinion only. Shaking things up can lead to breaking them...

I like Sanders, by the way...

- AB

I like how both are shaking the core... I wouldn't vote for either... but I do love how this run has some folks who speak their mind....

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: [post=19739551]AboveBoard[/p

I don't think he will be the GOP candidate... but I do think we should learn from both he... and Sanders from the DEM side...

Both making waves.... both stirring the pot... I hope that sometime during this cycle that the pot is turned over and reset with more of the voters' interests in mind rather than the deep pocketed folks in DC... who think WE are too stupid to realize that we have been, are and will be fleeced while they get ...

Incidentally I can agree with this. The whole oligarchy thing is getting old, and wealth-obesity is a new term I'd like to coin. It is a sickness.

As to my sources, I agree there could be better ones, but the intuitive and visceral reaction I have to him is quite potent. Those feelings "trump" any other sources for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Surely the debates are about Debating political issues, are about politics? Why's he standing for a political party. In political debates in a a political party. I would say that's what politicians do, but trump gets a free pass, because hes not a politician? Right.

I don't understand American non politics
edit on 26-8-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The latent misogynistic republican voting constituency says: 'Noooooooooooooooooo.'

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

This is what really caught my eye from Newsweek.

Roger Ailes, the CEO of the network, issued this statement:

Kelly represents the very best of American journalism

Just let them fight over it. IMO it isn't worth taking sides with either of them the whole thing is a sad joke.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend

Megyn still has not apologized for her unprovoked attack in front of millions to try and sabotage him.

That wasn't an unprovoked attack. That was a tough question. She asked Kasich about having a gay daughter, she asked Walker about abortion in the case of rape, incest or the life of the mother. Trump is not a victim of the debate. He's just the only one who got pissed and took it personally.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join