It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Bob Lazar/George Knapp UFO Congress Session video is up!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

So many people have come forward to sort of coattail on Lazar, and many have added their own mythologies. The story is pretty wild all on its own, without embellishment, but various people have used the Lazar story as a launching pad for their own individual scenarios...those who have claimed, for instance, that there are gigantic underground facilities at 51 operated jointly by aliens and humans...or that this is where the aliens are cooking up giant vats of human body parts to create hybrid species...or that Area 51 is where all the milk carton kids are taken.... I've read that aliens from the planet Krondak are in charge of Groom lake. I mean, really? Krondak? The story took on a life of its own once we broke Lazar's tale. Whether peopel believe lazar or not, it doesn;t really mater anymore because the Area 51/S-4 scenario is now permanently etched in the collective consciousness. I think that, more than anything, is what drives his detractors crazy. They know there is nothing they can do about it, no matter how many shots they take at Bob.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeKnapp

So many people have come forward to sort of coattail on Lazar, and many have added their own mythologies. The story is pretty wild all on its own, without embellishment, but various people have used the Lazar story as a launching pad for their own individual scenarios...those who have claimed, for instance, that there are gigantic underground facilities at 51 operated jointly by aliens and humans...or that this is where the aliens are cooking up giant vats of human body parts to create hybrid species...or that Area 51 is where all the milk carton kids are taken.... I've read that aliens from the planet Krondak are in charge of Groom lake. I mean, really? Krondak? The story took on a life of its own once we broke Lazar's tale. Whether peopel believe lazar or not, it doesn;t really mater anymore because the Area 51/S-4 scenario is now permanently etched in the collective consciousness. I think that, more than anything, is what drives his detractors crazy. They know there is nothing they can do about it, no matter how many shots they take at Bob.

Yup various sites have it that the saucer's owner's race has three different "home" planets with names like serpo, krondak and i think one other name -all mutually exclusive
still some of them have quite the creative talent.

Edit: i mean other than the planet names. those suck. Serpo? like in serpent? as you said: "really?" the rest of the tale is pretty darn good though
edit on 30-8-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

a reply to: mirageman

. The best part of the story is the part that is hardest to convey--what it was like to live through those events, because I can tell you it was really weird. I was there. We were followed around, tailed, had our phones tapped including the phones at KLAS TV, there were death threats, break-ins. That stuff really did happen. It was spooky stuff, but also invigorating.

This is the part that lends credibility to the story. Why follow, threaten and monitor a non threat?

Get it in a book George, I am chomping at the bit to read that !

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
we could do more than reverse engineer the "sports model." we could miniaturize the engines and put millions of them on IC dies like making CPU or memory chips. we could then line the hull with them. it would be more stable, more maneuverable, and be able to use bismuth instead of a rare impossible to get hypernova synthesized material. we could probably run it on a more conventional reactor's power. like one of the upcoming fusion reactors. heck, with it on ICs- we might not even need anything other than fuel cells and advanced batteries.

Let´s asume everything is as Lazar described it.
If we do, what you wrote can not work. Also you did not understand how this thing is supposed to work.
It´s not like element 115 is the "power source" like a battery. It´s far more complex. You also can not scale things down how you want to. Millions of them on a space the size of an IC (let´s forget there are different sizes) would give you atomic level resolution. You cannot downsize this simply like it has been done with simple gears or differentials to atomic level.

How would you be able to use bismuth? This is also an assumption. The desired effect comes from interation with 115 and only after the gravity wave effect and magic, there is a device that turns heat into electricity on a 100% rate, even if it would be 99%, that´s not the point. Electricity is not the problem. Also we do not have anything near that efficient turning heat in one step to build sufficient electron flow (that is charge-flow) with enough potential difference (that is electron count difference between two points or simply called voltage).

If we asume everything is as Lazar described.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
first double post ever!
edit on 30-8-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thank you SO much George for coming to the thread.
I have been a a long time follower of you & Lazar.
It's always nice when people that were actually involved
in a story come & answer questions here on ATS.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: Willtell

Very important questions and kind of scary when you think about it. Ancient Aliens? Were these saucers found abandoned on earth? Or were we successful at taking them down?

Edit: Or do you think ET's wanted to test us and see if we could back engineer the craft? I'm so curious about the ET's actual culture. One little piece of information would tell us a lot.
we could do more than reverse engineer the "sports model." we could miniaturize the engines and put millions of them on IC dies like making CPU or memory chips. we could then line the hull with them. it would be more stable, more maneuverable, and be able to use bismuth instead of a rare impossible to get hypernova synthesized material. we could probably run it on a more conventional reactor's power. like one of the upcoming fusion reactors. heck, with it on ICs- we might not even need anything other than fuel cells and advanced batteries.

The lore ( the various Serpo sites etc) says these E.T.s aren't more sophisticated than us in terms of creativity and the ability to evolve, innovate and other things. The lore says they are runaway rebellious servitors for another far more advanced race. That they have remnants of the other races tech that they were able to escape with but cannot advance it. (sort of like Tholians in Startrek) The lore says they cannot reproduce sexually. That they have to clone themselves and consequently they are declining in population especially during wars or by accident or illness. maybe about 50K of them (that group that settled in the zeta reticuli system, there are other species) remain. they have very simplified internal organs, little DNA and almost no taste buds. They appear to have no art forms or non essential culture.

in short we could do it better than the E.T.s themselves did.

If the ET's are weak then obtaining their craft wouldn't be difficult...if they are a runaway race then making deals with humans would make sense since the ET's need help. This would also make sense on why they are covered up and also why we don't know much about them. It all sounds really logical.

However I could see super advanced ET's discovering and researching us, in addition to a small population of weak runaway ET's that need help. Very interesting...

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Let´s asume everything is as Lazar described it.
If we do, what you wrote can not work. Also you did not understand how this thing is supposed to work.
It´s not like element 115 is the "power source" like a battery. It´s far more complex. You also can not scale things down how you want to. Millions of them on a space the size of an IC (let´s forget there are different sizes) would give you atomic level resolution. You cannot downsize this simply like it has been done with simple gears or differentials to atomic level.

How would you be able to use bismuth? This is also an assumption. The desired effect comes from interation with 115 and only after the gravity wave effect and magic, there is a device that turns heat into electricity on a 100% rate, even if it would be 99%, that´s not the point. Electricity is not the problem. Also we do not have anything near that efficient turning heat in one step to build sufficient electron flow (that is charge-flow) with enough potential difference (that is electron count difference between two points or simply called voltage).

If we assume everything is as Lazar described.
i know more about it than you think both from the lore and from the standpoint of the standard model and reasonable extrapolation thereof. i know that clusters of atoms can be arranged so as to perfectly mimic other materials. i know that bismuth as the same structure as element 115. and i know that spinning such a material will amplify any gravity-standard forces connection as per GRT. essentially the smaller something is the faster you can spin it particularly at molecular and atomic scales. the faster you can spin it the more amplification of a magneto-gravitic connections. which means spinning as well as several other things you could do should bring the allegedly weak 115 like gravity effects of bismuth into the element 115 magnitude of the effect. plus with millions or billions of them you have the ability to stack them in 3D arrays like platters in a high TB hard drive.

in addition to the spinning idea which would work with an atomic cluster, you could try to entrain the atoms using magnetic or electrical fields or use photons from a laser while a sample is in a molten state. if all of the elongated nucleonic shells are aligned with the same orientation it should also amplify the effect.

you can do the same thing in a single atom plasma. it will spin at near light speed.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Charizard

Hi. George Knapp here, joining the conversation. Bob is a naturally curious guy, so he had all the same questions you had, wanted to know where all of this came from, but it was a very strict environment with specific protocols about how he was allowed to proceed. No chit chat. Someone was watching his small group at all times and they were followed by armed security everywhere they went. He got most of the answers to his questions in the briefing papers he read,though some of the really big questions were never addressed--specifically, how we got our hands on those craft. He wanted to know but never got that answer.

Appreciate the reply sir! I wonder, if he was under surveillance and followed by armed security at all times, how' did he get around to those cheeky little incidents like throwing the golf ball at the reactor and bringing everyone to "flying saucer viewing night" several times?
I just feel like the natural curiosity would be overwhelming. I feel like one wouldn't be able to resist nudging your "buddy" and saying "hey man, you've GOT to tell me: what's the story with these things anyway?!". Maybe I'm wrong!

I'm also curious about what he actually did for his job. He talks about what he was supposed to do a lot. Aka "here's exotic tech, figure out if we can duplicate it" but in the interviews I've listened to, I've never really heard him talk about actually doing any work. I've heard him talk about seeing craft, talk about peeping inside them, talk about reading the briefing documents, talk about throwing golf balls at forcefields, talk about viewing test flights...but what did he actually do? What I mean is, it seems like the people employing him already had a basic understanding of how the craft and their various parts operated and what fuel source they used, so what exactly did they want Lazar to do? Did he do microscopic analysis of the Element 115 to study it's composition? Did he analyze pieces of the craft and do metallurgy work to try and replicate the material they were made of? Did he somehow have the knowledge to actually disassemble and repair the craft should they break down? Did he just theorycraft all day with his coworkers? I guess I'm just trying to wrap my head around what he was supposed to do while on the clock. What he actually did to earn his paycheck for the time he was employed. In my mind I'm like..imagining him with a wrench or welder working on these craft, taking panels off, hooking up wires, testing the batteries...but then I remember he says the craft had no wires, they were just like a solid molded piece.

To me, if the story is true, it just sounds like they brought him out there for the sole purpose of showing off the craft to him but he didn't actually have any hands-on experience with the craft, the technology or anything else related to it. Sort of a "look but don't touch" role.

I don't know if his story is true or not and I'm not even sure where I stand on it. Do I believe it? Do I think it's all a lie? Do I think it's a half-truth? I honestly can't decide. What I do know is that Mr. Lazar is very entertaining and I love listening to him tell his stories. He's obviously very intelligent and has a way of speaking that really engages you.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Interesting points but what I take from Lazar's stories is that what you said he talks about, Lazar discovered those things. The details he gives of the craft he figured that out for Area 51, that's what he got payed for. That is how it always came across to me.

Has he ever mentioned how and why he got let go? Maybe he figured out all those things he has mentioned and Area 51 let him go and then destroyed his background/credibility?

Maybe he was one of many scientist hired by Area 51, and Lazar was not as talented as the other scientists and Area 51 let him go and kept the other scientists.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The craft itself is used as a waveguide, what part of it do you not understand?

You mix clusters of atoms with materials.
An atom is an atom. You can not gobble together this atom and this atom -to something that´s called molecule by the way, not "material"- how you like and get the same properties of another atom that´s a different element while downsizing it, too.

Then tell me what atoms you gobble together to get me a "material" that has the same properties like hydrogen.

So you know bismuth has the same properties as 115? You know that we can not synthesize the 115 isotope Lazar talks about? Throwing together as much scientific sounding words that you could find (the TBdrive is amusing)
does not convince me the least you know what you talk about.

You were talking about minimizing the engines to a point where "millions of them" would be on a space the size of an IC.
How you would put them on the hul of the ship an make it more stable. I said you can not just scale it down and beside that you have to put the fuel in there (and change it someday?). It just does not make sense.
You can do the math for yourself with the estimated sizes Lazar gave. How many atoms would fit into that 115 holder-pipe? When you try to put millions of those down sized reactors into the space of roughly 1 cm², how big can one be?
Also 3D stacking can not work and that must be obvious to you if you´re so smart.

Even more funny someone strenghtens your back with that star. Like some other person on this planet would have understood what you gobbled together there.
edit on 30-8-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: Uggielicious

They bring this up in the video posted, but they dont have an explanation. Lazar in general says he is not that informed about UFO personalities and incidents. I dont think your question is insurmountable though, I just cant believe the story in general. There would be teams of people with proven resumes from Lockheed/universities working on this thing 24/7. Not some random Joe.

To answer your question though
Suppose Meier got his ideas from a genuine UFO report which happens to be one of the captured UFOs, not necessarily the exact same one.

Even if Meier is a fraud, it doesnt necessarily follow that Lazar is one.

I wouldnt guarantee Knapp knew about it at the time either, it apparent on this site and listening to other so called experts, there are very few people who know the ins and outs of all the cases.

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. I clicked on the link for the first video but the page I got said the video was no longer available. I clicked on the second link and got the Q&A which bored me right off the start and I didn't finish viewing it.

I cannot accept the denial because the Testors S4 model is almost identical to Meier's "Beamship" as anyone can see in the 2 photos below. Which came first, Meier's '70s photos or Lazar's/ Testors' '90s model. The word coincidence just doesn't apply, the Testors design is a rip-off and perhaps Lazar was approached by Testors to endorse the model.

Prior to Meier's photos there were no images to match his sleek "Beamship". Prior images were crude. Now, Meier has been proved a hoaxer but not all of his photos and, especially, his 8mm movies have not been debunked. At least one "Beamship" photo shows a string or cable but not all of the others do. And in his film he is seen going up an inclined path and he points to the sky and you can see the dark "dot" moving as if on some "cosmic" wave. I keep an open mind and have since the early '80s when I owned the 2 pictorial books and the video of the films done by a Japanese film crew.

I do not accept Lazar's tales as having any truth. What he claims is just impossible to accept in light of UFOlogy's record.

Meier's

Testors/Lazar

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: ForteanOrg

he has a business to run, he has his own life, and the last thing he needs is being labeled a conspiracy nutjob. why keep telling the story if it's anything else but the truth?

also, he passed a lie detector test.

Your words denote you as gullible. I did a Google search using these search terms "how to pass a lie detector test" and got 347,000 results! Many criminals have laughed at polygraph tests.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uggielicious Now, Meier has been proved a hoaxer

not as far as i am concerned.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
The craft itself is used as a waveguide, what part of it do you not understand?

You mix clusters of atoms with materials.
An atom is an atom. You can not gobble together this atom and this atom -to something that´s called molecule by the way, not "material"- how you like and get the same properties of another atom that´s a different element while downsizing it, too.

Then tell me what atoms you gobble together to get me a "material" that has the same properties like hydrogen.

So you know bismuth has the same properties as 115? You know that we can not synthesize the 115 isotope Lazar talks about? Throwing together as much scientific sounding words that you could find (the TBdrive is amusing)
does not convince me the least you know what you talk about.

You were talking about minimizing the engines to a point where "millions of them" would be on a space the size of an IC.
How you would put them on the hul of the ship an make it more stable. I said you can not just scale it down and beside that you have to put the fuel in there (and change it someday?). It just does not make sense.
You can do the math for yourself with the estimated sizes Lazar gave. How many atoms would fit into that 115 holder-pipe? When you try to put millions of those down sized reactors into the space of roughly 1 cm², how big can one be?
Also 3D stacking can not work and that must be obvious to you if you´re so smart.

Even more funny someone strenghtens your back with that star. Like some other person on this planet would have understood what you gobbled together there.
you are not up on the state of the art.

Metamaterials are exactly what i described as adding atoms together to mimic the property of other materials. even some which cannot exist.

additionally the behavior and properties of small clumps of atoms are different from their constitute atoms and different from larger quantities of atoms grouped together even of the same material.

finally just because the ET craft acts as a wave guide does not mean you cannot design a similar machine any other way.

From your ET craft example: the wave guides to the barrel assemblies in the under deck are clearly smaller (guessing about as big around as a salt canister) then the craft itself but they too are wave guides. so the wave amplitude is not such that it will not travel in a smaller wave guide. if you want to go that route: LIGO (and LISA) gravity wave detectors are many meters long. so your craft would need to be huge to get a standard gravity wave as current physics assumes they are.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I googled "how to teleport" an got roughly 12.200.000 results. That beats your example by the factor of 35. Does not mean it´s easy or possible.

I´m not saying you can´t cheat polygraphs but it was clear that even after a polygraph test people would say something like this.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Interesting points but what I take from Lazar's stories is that what you said he talks about, Lazar discovered those things. The details he gives of the craft he figured that out for Area 51, that's what he got payed for. That is how it always came across to me.

Has he ever mentioned how and why he got let go? Maybe he figured out all those things he has mentioned and Area 51 let him go and then destroyed his background/credibility?

Maybe he was one of many scientist hired by Area 51, and Lazar was not as talented as the other scientists and Area 51 let him go and kept the other scientists.

On the contrary; Lazar is on record saying that he DID NOT discover all those things himself. That was all information that was fed to him and he has just been reiterating it all. As for why he got let go, he was periodically bringing people out on Wednesdays to the outskirts of Area 51 to view the test flights of the craft. Gene Huff, John Lear, his ex-wife, and a few others. Eventually they got caught, they stopped calling him out to the base, he was being followed, etc. He began to see portions of his background being erased, and the next thing he thought that was gonna disappear was him, thus he contacted George Knapp.

As for why Billy Meier's Beamship looks exactly like the Sport Model, he addresses that point in the first video (dunno why they took it down). He says he has no idea why they are identical, saying "either it's the biggest coincidence in history, or something really did happen to that Meier guy."

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here's the highlight reel for those that missed part 1 of the vid:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Both Martin Tajmar In his ESA experiment and Eugene Podkletov in his early and contemporary stated that by stacking their disks on top of one another the gravity effect is amplified. both also said that an increase in rotational velocity was required for successful replication of their initial results.

as to metamaterials; i suggest you study a bit before you act like it's nonsense.not only can metamaterials have properties not found in nature you can combine atoms in small clusters to mimic other atoms. on top of that you can alter the configuration to take properties of the doner atoms in the group selectively. this is all published in regular peer review and in various popular science media. and it has been researched and published for years now. i keep up on all the literature i can.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It is an unfortunate coincidence that the S-4 model looks like Meier's beam ship--unfortunate for Lazar's credibility, that is, but that's what he saw. Lazar said there was a poster on the wall at S-4, a poster made from a blowup of one of the Meier photos...and the logo said "They're Here." He has told me from the beginning that the Sport Model, the one he saw fly during a test, was exactly like the Meier ship. He is well aware of what an inconvenient truth that is...the fact that so many people think Meier's photos were faked. He is not a supporter of Meier, and I doubt he has read a single book about Meier's case, but it just so happens that the one he saw looked exctly like Meier's. It is what it is, even though Lazar knows it does not help his credibility to describe the ship as identical to Meier's.

"Unfortunate coincidence"? You gotta be kidding! There are coincidences in daily life but for someone to claim that what he saw and maybe worked on is identical to one photographed and filmed by a man who has been called one of UFOlogy's biggest hoaxers is a bit too much to accept. Why do you doubt that Lazar hasn't read books about Meier? "His" UFO proves otherwise. Actually, it doesn't help anyone to lie and for others to believe/accept lies as truth. I certainly don't buy it.

Thank you for responding, I appreciate your candor.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join