It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Bob Lazar/George Knapp UFO Congress Session video is up!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Is it to much for you to write one post and then leave it with that or do you really have to spam a whole page full of off-topic posts? So we have to look out for your 'evidence', too? Simply stop your nonsubstant off-topic posts here, it´s about Lazar, not your magic fraud science.

You brought up Dr Tajmar and when I uncover that his measurements could not be verified and got retracted you aknowledge it and tell me you knew that? Enoug is enough

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
Is it to much for you to write one post and then leave it with that or do you really have to spam a whole page full of off-topic posts? So we have to look out for your 'evidence', too? Simply stop your nonsubstant off-topic posts here, it´s about Lazar, not your magic fraud science.

You brought up Dr Tajmar and when I uncover that his measurements could not be verified and got retracted you aknowledge it and tell me you knew that? Enoug is enough
i have discussed tajmar elsewhere you know. it isn't the first time it has came up. some of those times i have discussed his retraction. it is not germaine to this discussion since it is a tangent mentioned only by way of explaining how such devices being stacked or spun at high velocities could amplify any gravity effect present. because you challenged that. in fact you challenged a number of facts and even scaling based on ridiculous proportionality alone and neglecting the well established state of the art in nano technology and metamaterials. about the only thing you have said that makes any sense at all is that for a waveguide the dimensions alter the resonant frequencies and so you cannot shrink them down without also changing the frequency input and expect the same result. that said you made it a reductio ad absurdem by taking it as granted that i was advocating taking an unaltered design and shrinking it down. that is not what i said at all and it should have been evident when i started talking about rotating masses of bismuth instead of triangles of possibly non existant exotic materials.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701
My first sentences to you, look them up. In the middle of our discussion, I adressed several times that I was talking about LAZARS reactor. Funny I did point that out with your bismuth, but you were mumbeling along, basically ignoring every post I made. Answering questions with sideline questions to distract from the real issue. If you communicate like that in real life... You could also use some of these: . , : ! ? and my favorite:

a paragraph.

I´ve asked the mods to clean this thread up, including my own offtopic posts. It´s a shame I did not stop when I first said it! I fell for your tricks.
And if you try to attack my credentials I´ve got some news for you, others might be tired reading it.
Go and watch this www.youtube.com...
and be told we´re deep into phase 5 of that project.
edit on 31-8-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
But because I write this, I must be a Lazar believer too, I suppose.

I do not suggest that people that hold other opinions than mine are stupid nor that they are "believers". I simply apply logic and find Lazar not very convincing. You hold a different opinion. Neither of us has any proof, alas. Nor does Bob provide any. Alas.

And as far as the prediction of the sightings goes, he told George Knapp they would know when traffic near the base was lowest. That was their time frame. They were discovered, too. Wich means that "they" kept either an eye on Lazar or a closer look on the surroundings of the base in that timeframe(or both).

It's A51, remember. They DO keep 24 x 7 x 366 watch there. Always.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg
Yeah unfortunately you are not the only one reading this post. It was ment to keep my back free from other persons who´d jump to that conclusion if I had not wrote it down. Unlucky formulated, that´s my fault.

I ment extra close look in that timeframe (when traffic is lowest)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The problem with Lazar's story, is that logic doesn't apply, not all the time and it still could be true.

So it is one of the very reason his claims always kept me on the fence all these years.

For one, let me shed light on some folks with a very traditional yet very orthodox thinking process.

I know that Mr. Knapp probably mentioned in one of his seminars already, but how many people know about Edward Snowden?

I'm curious, how many here knows the full extent of his story?

Edward Snowden also made incredible claims. He's neither dead nor disappeared from the face of the planet, at least not yet.

How many people knew that Edward Snowden didn't even graduate from High School?

According to research, the guy didn't even get his GED until much later. Let's not even kid ourselves with advance degrees that this guy doesn't have, yet, he had access to some very scary Top Secret data.

What does this mean really? CREDENTIALS don't mean JACK #.

Let me give you another scenario, so you can be the judge:

The setup: CIA is looking to recruit some of the best tractor drivers on this planet. (I know the premise is silly, but just work with me here.)

1. In one qualifying lane, stood people who absolutely never took 1 single tractor driving class in their life. Have no degrees and no qualifications whatsoever. This Lane is now referred to as Lane A.

2. In another lane, stood people who's got all the qualifications they need. From Class A license to whatever crap that is required, people standing in this lane has it all, we call this Lane B.

In the end, the best tractor driver hired by CIA was out of Lane A instead of B.

As confusing as it may be, the one person out of Lane A was "BEST FIT" for the job. They are not here to measure dicks.

You are not there to win a pissing contest by showing them how much Awards you have, or how many certifications you carry. They just want to know, are you going to be the "Best Fit" for this position, that is all. "Best Fit" could mean many things, it could be your psych profile, it could be your family background, it could be your personal social circle, it could be biological, there are many possible scenarios, for some reason, people tend to believe having the best School Credentials = you have a higher chance at everything. I don't even know how to begin telling you how WRONG that believe is.

The real world, business world, may operate like that. But not Top Secret alphabet agencies.

See, a lot of people thinks reputation when it comes to credentials, like, for instance, if an Extraterrestrial craft crash lands on Earth, somehow in people's minds, we must bring the most reputable scientists around the world to take a look. This is often incorrect. As most reputable and most well known doesn't mean you are the best in such field, it just means you are more of a public figure compared to others.

Let me ask you another silly question, what is it mean, to be the "Heavy Weight Champion of the World"?

It means, you're the best, until you find someone that could kick your ass.

Just because you're the champion, it doesn't mean you are the best. What if there is another man who really is the true champion at this sport, but just fails to promote themselves? Or rather, they just don't care about money and fame the same way we do, so they are lesser known or not well known at all.

People hiring folks like Edward Snowden or Robert Lazar, are looking for very specific criteria. In my opinion, it is a perfectly plausible scenario, that Secret Government programs would hire total nobodies, for top secret projects, as long as these individuals are well versed, well adapted, quick learners and are naturally gifted to think outside the box.

Again, Mr. Knapp made a very good comparison, by putting these two guys next to each other. No matter what though, the naysayers are always coming back with the whole education credentials crap, it's like never ending.

You think if Aliens landed tomorrow, they'll send in Michio Kaku? Come on...

If Snowden can gain so much leaked info, never graduating from High School, you bet my ass I would believe Lazar could be in a similar situation. Actually the two's profile almost fit perfectly: Nerdy young fella, Patriotic, wants to be in something important, smart, highly adaptive, thinks outside the box, is truly passionate about this field...

Anyway, just my own rants but I think Mr. Knapp should know exactly where I'm going with this. When it comes to Lazar, I often feel that people are asking the wrongs questions about him. Then there's the folks who just want to pitch fork him, then there are the ones distorting stories by selling their own by using Lazar's as a basis.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
^^
This guy gets it. Good post.

Snowden is another great example of someone that "doesn't have the credentials" to work for the CIA, yet there he was. God knows how many other easily discredited citizens that were employed at S4.

A close friend or family member of yours can confide in you something incredible happened to them, and you'll most likely believe them. Tell anyone else of their encounter, and of course they'll call BS on it, no matter how much you insist it's the truth. This is the world we live in.

Lest we forget it was Edward Teller's personal recommendation that helped Lazar get into S4 even moreso.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crisis
Snowden is another great example of someone that "doesn't have the credentials" to work for the CIA, yet there he was. God knows how many other easily discredited citizens that were employed at S4.

Formal education may help but there are plenty of folks that have highly qualified jobs without it. Sometimes life (and courses, certifications and on the job training) is a better teacher than any university will ever be. That was never the point - well, at least not my point.

But Bob lying his butt off is. If he had said "Well, I flunked school, but come on, who needs school" - he would actually be more believable. I guess that deep down inside Bob really wants to be a MIT or Caltech graduate, so he lied about it. If one lies about his education, simply to make himself look better, and all that without so much as blinking an eye - he will lie about many more things.

That's my main reason not to believe his stories.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: Crisis

Formal education may help but there are plenty of folks that have highly qualified jobs without it. Sometimes life (and courses, certifications and on the job training) is a better teacher than any university will ever be. That was never the point - well, at least not my point.

But Bob lying his butt off is. If he had said "Well, I flunked school, but come on, who needs school" - he would actually be more believable. I guess that deep down inside Bob really wants to be a MIT or Caltech graduate, so he lied about it. If one lies about his education, simply to make himself look better, and all that without so much as blinking an eye - he will lie about many more things.

That's my main reason not to believe his stories.

I agree with you, to a certain extent.

I'm actually with George Knapp on this issue, about his educational background. It's just seems strange to make a solid statement about it.

On one hand, why did the Universities cooperate in this type of investigative research? Technically speaking, they are not allowed to release any of those info by law. So, how did they comment about whether he existed or not?

Also, as powerful as some of these alphabet agencies, the ones where they could easily fabricate a person's life, how easy would it be for them to erase Lazar's records? They do it all the time, whether if it's creating a brand new identity for one of their agents or to wipe someone's record from the face of this planet.

Anyone familiar with this?

These alphabet agencies are all about secrecy. Let me ask you, if you really wanted to, can you figure who those stars represented on the wall? You won't be able to, because they are secret agents that sacrificed their lives for their country.

In short, CIA doesn't want you to know who they were, so you and I, no matter how much we want to, will never know.

Now, same thing applies. If an alphabet agency wants Lazar's records gone, what are the chances that you can dig something up?

Like I said, once a liar, doesn't make a person always a liar and it certainly doesn't make anything they say a lie.

It's sad really...

It's like, his entire story gets discredited because of his penis size... or shoe size, or whatever trivial things that really don't matter from the main topic that he wants to discuss. He cheats on his wife, he must be a liar. He did security or cctv work for a brothel, the guy must be a pimp, it's just sigh...

Would it be surprising to certain people if a Ph.D. hired prostitutes and partied all the time?

One can certainly hope: "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

I think we've already passed Stage 1 & 2, we're just waiting for Stage 3 to happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Lazar is just another pawn in the game, and George Knapp fell for it. George thinks the initial amateur surveillance following Lazar and Knapp's activities is a sign that he's legit. Lol …! Even a regular police surveillance would be undetectable. Now think what a real agency can do. I wouldn't be surprised if Lazar hired some guys himself ;-)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
Formal education may help but there are plenty of folks that have highly qualified jobs without it. Sometimes life (and courses, certifications and on the job training) is a better teacher than any university will ever be.

Used to be. There was a time when good tradesmen were valued. Not anymore in a throw away world and solid state circuit boards. And today with YouTube you can pretty much figure out how to do anything yourself.

I guarantee you, in today's workforce as you get older --- that piece of paper may be the only thing that keeps you from being replaced by someone younger for half your salary.

Brilliant young scientists, like young athletes today are scouted early. Not likely a random genius today will be picked out of obscurity.

I do believe Bob was involved with something.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
In less then 2 weeks, they have now taken the videos down from youtube completely!
Glad I was able to watch them, but should download everything from now on; since half my videos on youtube disappeared for one reason or another. Google has also censored their new maps, compared to the old one when it comes to many things around area 51. Do a side by side comparison and you will see the censors.

Just checked, you can find it on the bay now for all those that didn't see it fast enough. Saving for when the full hard disclosures start hitting the surface.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Freeyourchains because: To add Bay information.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeyourchains
You can get unblurred uncensored sat-images in very high resolutions from any place in the world. There are two ways to get them. Paying a fortune for the pictures alone after you found out where to order..
Or you get them yourself, after you found out who, where and how to and most important with what.
I think that´s enough help ;-) You would prefer to opt for the first one if you do not know the where, how and with what.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
PM if you need the torrent of these youtube videos that have been taken off of Youtube within 2 weeks!!! Google is now owned by big brother departments and they are censoring all disclosure information fulltime now.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Can you PM with more of a hint ;-) I am a very open minded scientist and engineer with a creative side for visioneering, and would love the initial help and support of such technology. Unfortunately every citizen wants money, when they don't realize the government made money just to collect the nations resources by using the citizens as a labor force then taxing them for their labor. This gives all the valuable resources to the government for free and as much labor as they desire to do anything they desire.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeyourchains
I´ll have to disappoint you. No PM. I´ll write this in public.
It´s not a weekend project like ...osmocom... or something you can do on your own.
We got the advice to leave this alone. Not that we get the impression I offer such things or help with it. Better opt for #1 and stay legal.

And I was wrong with one thing: Not from anywhere, anymore.
Back to topic again and sorry for interupting once again.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join