It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Bob Lazar/George Knapp UFO Congress Session video is up!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

I can't imagine Bob ever sitting down to take an IQ test. He knows he is smart and does not need to prove it to anyone. And even if it showed him to be a genius, the people who don't want to believe his story would not be swayed, so what would be the point?
He files taxes like anyone else and says he got W-2's from the govt....as discussed elsewhere in this thread. These days he is self employed, owns a business, and does contract work for different government folks who --amazingly---still value his ability to think outside the box. I realize that this will set off alarm bells for some people, but I think the reason his opinion is still sought out is the same reason he was hired to work out there in the first place.....he sees things differently than a lot of other tech guys.
edit on 30-8-2015 by GeorgeKnapp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeKnapp

Thanks again George.

Have you ever considered a book on the Lazar saga?

Oh and before I go I think everyone should know you'll be on Coast to Coast later on with David Paulides discussing those very strange disappearances.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Thanks for taking the time to address these questions tonight (or this afternoon where you are!)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
like i said the stories run together for me now... so it would help if you or anyone else with better memory than me can confirm some stuff is directly from bob or not:

1> Is Bob the source of the lore about 115 being converted to 116 in the reactor to provide antimatter particles?

2. if so what does the transformation? slow neutrons? something else? he should know this at least in retrospect because he uses a accelerator to do nuclear transmutations to obtain polonium.

3. does he know anything about bismuth being a mimic of element 115? speaking of that...

4. is bob the original source for the idea about 115's nucleonic structure exposing the strong force flux tubes?

5. what kind of apparatus could act as controls conductors or induction coil pick ups or wave guides for the strong force? What actually interacts with the near plank length strong force flux lines in between the nucleons?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I have often thought about abook on the topic but never got around to it. So many other bookshave been written about it, but there is stil lquite a bit that has not been told. The best part of the story is the part that is hardest to convey--what it was like to live through those events, because I can tell you it was really weird. I was there. We were followed around, tailed, had our phones tapped including the phones at KLAS TV, there were death threats, break-ins. That stuff really did happen. It was spooky stuff, but also invigorating. I might try to put it into a book at some point before I kick the bucket. I have saved every note, every scrap of paper from those days so I have a lot of material from which to work. Thanks ATSers.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
outstanding! i look forward to such a book. another book idea is what bob has said. what there is evidence for about what he said. and what has been said by people other than bob who are taking advantage of Bob's own story by making related claims because I am kind of muddled on the whole issue now. kind of selfish of me i know; but i think it would interest more than just me.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
BTW has Lazar ever said where this saucer came from?

Did the aliens give it to them?

How did the US acquire this saucer?

Was it an accident?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hi mate,

George addressed that point earlier in the thread : Click here

....He got most of the answers to his questions in the briefing papers he read,though some of the really big questions were never addressed--specifically, how we got our hands on those craft. He wanted to know but never got that answer.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
^ So then the lore about reticulans has to be from another source. Either a fraudster or someone who also had access to the material along with Bob.

this is what i am talking about. i have no idea who said what anymore. and its a shame because the lore even if it is fictional is quite an interesting tale. Serpo anyone?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks

I understand now. They don’t know

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

My mistake, with wide I mean the diameter of those silos, for example building a bunker into a missile silo with a diameter of 3-4m, would certainly make no sense. That was what I wanted to say. But now after I googled it, with all those support rooms and what else, the bigger diameter then I expected, it´s not that implausible.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
Welcome! i guess my first question is Did Bob say anything new at all in those videos?

Actually, he DID reveal 1 new thing in the video. When he was describing the part where he viewed the 9 craft in the hangers, he said that 1 of them looked like it had a projectile blown through it. All he knows is that it came out of the water.

Also, something else. He mentioned that he had the list of the 22 people that were involved in the project. He has never revealed those names, but in an interview he did back in 2003 (look it up on youtube), towards the end there was a caller that phoned in & asked Bob if the last name "Hayes" rang any bells, to which Bob confirmed that in fact was one of the names on that list. So apparently there are other people out there that are "in the know," but for obvious reasons, choose to keep their mouths shut.

Personally I wish he would've talked about the other parts of his experience that were left out. Like during the initial briefing, he once said that there was a very strange book that was holographic in nature, that it contained images of some sort that would change shape as he flipped the page.

Also wished he talked about one of the archways inside of the craft that became translucent like a mirror, and the alien writing that "looked like Korean" that appeared on the right half of the panel. Why was none of this mentioned??

One last thing that I don't think he was ever asked in any interview, if he had looked up at the ceiling of the craft; was there an entrance to get to the third level, similar to the "honeycomb-like" hatchway that's on the floor leading to the bottom where the reactors are? I've listened to just about every single Lazar interview he's ever given, and this as I recall was never mentioned at all.

And why hasn't anyone tried tracking down his "buddy" Barry Castillo? Or how about his boss Dennis Mariani AKA the Nick Fury of S4?

btw, I am honored to see you posting in this topic, Mr. Knapp :]
edit on 30-8-2015 by Crisis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crisis

Actually, he DID reveal 1 new thing in the video. When he was describing the part where he viewed the 9 craft in the hangers, he said that 1 of them looked like it had a projectile blown through it. All he knows is that it came out of the water.

Also, something else. He mentioned that he had the list of the 22 people that were involved in the project. He has never revealed those names, but in an interview he did back in 2003 (look it up on youtube), towards the end there was a caller that phoned in & asked Bob if the last name "Hayes" rang any bells, to which Bob confirmed that in fact was one of the names on that list. So apparently there are other people out there that are "in the know," but for obvious reasons, choose to keep their mouths shut.

Personally I wish he would've talked about the other parts of his experience that were left out. Like during the initial briefing, he once said that there was a very strange book that was holographic in nature, that it contained images of some sort that would change shape as he flipped the page.

Also wished he talked about one of the archways inside of the craft that became translucent like a mirror, and the alien writing that "looked like Korean" that appeared on the right half of the panel. Why was none of this mentioned??

One last thing that I don't think he was ever asked in any interview, if he had looked up at the ceiling of the craft; was there an entrance to get to the third level, similar to the "honeycomb-like" hatchway that's on the floor leading to the bottom where the reactors are? I've listened to just about every single Lazar interview he's ever given, and this as I recall was never mentioned at all.

And why hasn't anyone tried tracking down his "buddy" Barry Castillo? Or how about his boss Dennis Mariani AKA the Nick Fury of S4?

btw, I am honored to see you posting in this topic, Mr. Knapp :]
You know who else said some of the UFOS got projectile holes in them? a certain Boyd Bushman
I'm just saying...
edit on 30-8-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Very important questions and kind of scary when you think about it. Ancient Aliens? Were these saucers found abandoned on earth? Or were we successful at taking them down?

Edit: Or do you think ET's wanted to test us and see if we could back engineer the craft? I'm so curious about the ET's actual culture. One little piece of information would tell us a lot.
edit on 30-8-2015 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I can attest to the fact George has saved every single note, document, and journal entry on this and several other cases, I've had the pleasure of spending several hours with him over the course of many days in his private office on the bottom floor of his home in Vegas. His collection of UFO trinkets is only second to his collection of UFO data.

If only he could have kept up with those tiny "Cosmic Balls"...

THANKS for jumping in George!
edit on 8-31-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thanks George, You are what keeps me coming back to the Lazar saga. I'd have ditched him years ago if not for your credibility.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
I can attest to the fact George hjas saved every single note, document, and journal entry on this and several other cases, I've had the pleasure of spending several hours with him over the course of many days in his private office on the bottom floor of his home in Vegas. His collection of UFO trinkets is only second to his coolection of UFO data.

If only he could have kept up with those tiny "Cosmic Balls"...

THANKS for jumping in George!

Yes, it's nice to have the opportunity to get info from people connected with the story.

Since Bob Lazar was connected with John Lear, did Mr. Knapp get to know him/have an opinion about Lear?
edit on 30-8-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Very important questions and kind of scary when you think about it. Ancient Aliens? Were these saucers found abandoned on earth? Or were we successful at taking them down?

Edit: Or do you think ET's wanted to test us and see if we could back engineer the craft? I'm so curious about the ET's actual culture. One little piece of information would tell us a lot.
we could do more than reverse engineer the "sports model." we could miniaturize the engines and put millions of them on IC dies like making CPU or memory chips. we could then line the hull with them. it would be more stable, more maneuverable, and be able to use bismuth instead of a rare impossible to get hypernova synthesized material. we could probably run it on a more conventional reactor's power. like one of the upcoming fusion reactors. heck, with it on ICs- we might not even need anything other than fuel cells and advanced batteries.

The lore ( the various Serpo sites etc) says these E.T.s aren't more sophisticated than us in terms of creativity and the ability to evolve, innovate and other things. The lore says they are runaway rebellious servitors for another far more advanced race. That they have remnants of the other races tech that they were able to escape with but cannot advance it. (sort of like Tholians in Startrek) The lore says they cannot reproduce sexually. That they have to clone themselves and consequently they are declining in population especially during wars or by accident or illness. maybe about 50K of them (that group that settled in the zeta reticuli system, there are other species) remain. they have very simplified internal organs, little DNA and almost no taste buds. They appear to have no art forms or non essential culture.

in short we could do it better than the E.T.s themselves did.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Glad you twisted George's arm Mark. Unlike an AMA thread George snook into the thread, addressed the major talking points with us, and then got out with immaculate timing. (Although I say that only because I happened to be online at the same time as him)

I am well aware that if George writes a book he will leave himself open to accusation of cashing in on those last crazy days of the 1980s.

But if you can twist his arm again then I think he should do it.

It's such a world famous part of the UFO lore. George will forever be linked to it all and he really is best placed to tell the tale. He's a respected journalist and known well beyond the USA for working on stories most journalists won't touch.

He could even call the book "Lazar Quest"

edit on 30/8/15 by mirageman because: correction

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer George hjas saved every single note, document, and journal entry on this and several other cases, I've had the pleasure of spending several hours with him over the course of many days in his private office on the bottom floor of his home in Vegas. His collection of UFO trinkets is only second to his coolection of UFO data.

i sincerely hope George puts his wealth of personal knowledge of, and involvement in, this fascinating case together into a book. i for one would love to read it. here's hoping.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Crisis

I just finished reading the thread... but I'm a bit bummed because I would enjoy viewing part one. Has anyone been able to determine if the copyright holder will release it again? Lazar/Knapp/Lear saga is one of my fav aspects of UFOlogy!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join