It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone willing to teach me telepathy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don't think it's possible...I do believe in telepathy so this is not a debate on whether or not it exist...I do believe SOME people can do telepathy I just wonder if anyone on ATS can...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It's happened to me multiple times during periods of heightened awareness. From my experience, It's more so a transfer of emotion, which I realized is the precursor to words, so it'd make sense that this would be the way that telepathy would occur. I don't think I could teach anyone because It comes and goes for me like the wind.

Love and laughter were always coinciding with my telepathic experiences, so I guess my advice would be to seek that.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sorry, Im telepathetic, so not much use. Could be an interesting thread if there are any on ATS.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You need to meditate everyday. Telepathy is very possible. I have problems controlling mine, sometimes I will read someones exact thoughts, but it usually is when i am not trying.

Meditate often. quite your mind and feel sensations rather than thinking them. Turn off all thoughts and go into only feeling. Do this at least two times a day for 20 minutes.

Also read about astral projection. The more you practice trying this the more telepathic you will become.

This is because it all relates to consciousness being everything you see. people think your consciousness is stuck inside your body but it isn't. It is everything you look at. You just have to train you mind to expand to feel what you are looking at.

Everything you look at and feel is your consciousness, including other people. We are all one. Our consciousness contains the whole universe inside it.

Meditate and expand your mind and you will find yourself becoming more and more telepathic.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

It would be interesting to practice with your pet..

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am telepathic, among other things, but as far as I know I was born that way. I actually think we are all capable of it, but I don't know if it's something that can be "taught", per se. You can learn to meditate and open your consciousness, and that could very well "wake up" a latent ability. Very good question though...I'm interested to see if that's possible myself.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
First you will have to unlearn untelepathy. Are you reading me?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

This is how I learned.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Can you hear me now?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You can teach telepathy? You can enhance abilities. Have you ever had a spontaneous experience?

I personally think everything is energy/vibration. You can meditate to "plug into" or increase the energy/vibration.

I can't say if everyone can do this or not. Most seem to be strong in a specific area.

I'm an energy empath. I can "read" people's energy, but I can't "see" physical. of course, I don't do anything to enhance it. Just born this way.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I just did, It'll take a while to get to your neck of the woods!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What kind of energy do I have now, one guess and if you get it right. Well I'll give you five dollars.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Are you sending or receiving thoughts Op?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

How do I receive thoughts?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
another tip, research decalcifying your pineal gland. Most peoples pineals are classified due to fluoride.

The pineal gland acts like a magnet to fluoride and when that gets classified it makes telepathy and other spiritual practices nearly impossible.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234

How do I receive thoughts?

Messages, thoughts, transmissions.....whatever you want to call it, do you receive them?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
"Is anyone willing to teach me telepathy?"

I don't THINK so.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

it was a spontaneous two-way street that opened up; sending and receiving instantaneously. You'll both start laughing once you realize what's going on. More frequently it was with someone of the opposite gender.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

What kind of energy do I have now, one guess and if you get it right. Well I'll give you five dollars.

I'm not feeling well, and not in a good place --- living wise. But, I'll try.

You believe in yourself, not arrogance, but confidence. Something's going on that's a roadblock for where/what you want to be. Like a work situation. Doesn't feel personal, like a relationship. Frustrated, but determined.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Pretty close sweetheart, I guess I owe you five bucks. But It is a relationship I just got divorced and indeed it has been a roadblock of depression and despair. Hey but pretty darn close, Annee might just be able to teach ya OP

edit on 23-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join