It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone willing to teach me telepathy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

No, its 100% true. No one has been able to prove telepathy or any kind of "powers" exist. No one. Ever. Not once

Not arguing with you that it has been proven because there is no proof. But theoretically, I don't believe mind reading and telepathy is the same thing. In fact I'd dismiss mind reading because one individual could do that and prove it and that has never happened.

But for telepathy there are two individuals necessary who both could send and receive thoughts. And in such a case, if it ever were to happen I doubt those individuals would make it known to the world and instead use their abilities for themselves. If not only for the risk of getting diagnosed and put into a warden, I doubt any psychiatrist would take them seriously and even test their claim and instead just lock and drug them up. Not to mention how the religious would react, I'm sure the majority would see something like telepathy as demonic powers.
edit on 26-8-2015 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I don't think it's possible...I do believe in telepathy so this is not a debate on whether or not it exist...I do believe SOME people can do telepathy I just wonder if anyone on ATS can...
What is your belief that some people can do telepathy based on?

They could win a million dollars if they can really do it as explained in this video:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Mental telepathy can be accomplished through a spirit medium. This involves two people who hear the same spirit/s. The spirit/s echoe one person's mind and the other hears it. This is probably not considered genuine or true mental telepathy, but it does work.

PS: I would not suggest bringing unhealthy spirits into you life to do this.
edit on 06/24/2015 by suruptileous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: suruptileous
Mental telepathy can be accomplished through a spirit medium. This involves two people who hear the same spirit/s. The spirit/s echoe one person's mind and the other hears it. This is probably not considered genuine or true mental telepathy, but it does work.

PS: I would not suggest bringing unhealthy spirits into you life to do this.

No it doesnt. If it did, it would turn the science and medicine we know on its head. The only thing that works is that it makes the medium richer from gullible clients.

Its absolutely incredible to me, that this AMAZING power would be so so so incredibly easy to prove to the world that its real....and yet, no one is doing it. Not one of these so calles mediums/psychics has the courage to test their sklills in a controlled condition (and become mulyi millionaires when they do i might add)

All we have is "i dont do it for financial gain..."...bollocks you dont. Liars and frauds, every single one of them

Not one. Its so laughable, but i guess deperate people are willing to believe anything.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: gell1234
I don't think it's possible...I do believe in telepathy so this is not a debate on whether or not it exist...I do believe SOME people can do telepathy I just wonder if anyone on ATS can...
What is your belief that some people can do telepathy based on?

They could win a million dollars if they can really do it as explained in this video:

No one with even a smidgen of a brain with agree to Randi's conditions.

However, there have been clinical trials that indicate some people have some degree of "connection" ability.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure how one could teach telepathy, but I do k now it exists.
I've experienced it before, a long time ago back in high school.
I was reading a book about telepathy and other forms of ESP and had tried it's suggestion on sending an image to someone,
(my teacher as he sat at his desk).

All I did was try to send him an image of an old goat because that is what he reminded me of at that time, and he looked right at me, said "goat" and then went back about his work.

It's a real thing, but am unsure how anyone can use it, especially to a point where they can just kind of do it at will.
Seems to me after years of study and occasional practice in these forms of ESP,
the brain is capable, but it rarely happens or rarely at least where you realize that is what is happening.

Wish I could remember the name of that book, it was really old and dated to 1920's I think.
It covered a telepathy experiment done with arctic explorers.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Yes proof can be demanding and if the ability can't be proven then they will look foolish.

However, there have been clinical trials that indicate some people have some degree of "connection" ability.
I've seen some dubious claims of this nature, but I must be brutally frank. Getting 31% right out of 4 multiple choice options, however statistically improbable, is very unimpressive, yet some people find this impressive.

What it would take to impress me is getting at least 51% right, but they never get anywhere close to that in well-controlled trials.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yes proof can be demanding and if the ability can't be proven then they will look foolish.

I've been following this stuff for about 20 years.

Randi moves the goal posts. Randi declares his opinion valid -- because he says so.

Randi will not do a clinical group study. It's his word against yours.

Only an idiot would agree to those kind of terms. No matter who it is.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
You'd have to give me an example of moving goalposts. I know that the initial screening requirements are much looser than the requirements to win the million dollars, but those goalposts, while different, are pre-set, so I wouldn't say they're moving.

The tighter requirement for the million dollars is intended to make sure he doesn't award that to someone who just got lucky, which is understandable.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

The tighter requirement for the million dollars is intended to make sure he doesn't award that to someone who just got lucky, which is understandable.

No. He wants the only say.

That's the deal. You have to agree ahead of time, that what he says is 100%.

Energy connection doesn't work that way. I know.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

No. He wants the only say.

That's the deal. You have to agree ahead of time, that what he says is 100%.

Energy connection doesn't work that way. I know.
Both parties get a final say, and if they can't come to an agreement on what will demonstrate true paranormal abilities, the test doesn't move forward, but there's everything to gain and nothing to lose if that happens:

web.randi.org...

2.1 Protocols must be “mutually agreed upon.” What does that mean?

Neither the Foundation nor the claimant can force a testing procedure without the approval of the other party. In fact, applicants are encouraged to formulate their own protocol. However, if the protocol you submitted with your application does not qualify as a sufficient test of the claimed ability, the JREF will develop alternate testing protocol that you may agree to. The testing procedure is a negotiation. If at any time a deadlock is reached, the application process will be terminated, and neither side will be blamed or considered at fault. On occasion, an applicant may agree to a protocol previously designed by the JREF for testing various paranormal claims. Most of the time, however, new test protocols are developed jointly between the applicant/claimant and the JREF so that each party agrees to the terms of the test.

edit on 2015826 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

I take it you didn't get what you were looking for in your other thread asking about people teaching you telepathy or any other psychic skill?

Why start a new thread over it?
There were plenty of responses to your other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think practicing sending and receiving visuals (pictures) in your mind with somebody would help. Both people would get comfortable, warm, calm and relaxed and in solitude. Then at the same time, one would send a thought and the other would try to receive it. I think it would work long distance, but it might be better if it was someone you know intimately so you could get together and compare notes afterwards. At first the thoughts would be simple such as visualizations of objects with solid colors.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I'm not going to argue about Randi. Like I said I've been following this stuff for about 20 years.

There have been at least a couple psychics who considered it. But, backed out because of Randi's behavior and what they considered unfair, unscrupulous practice.

"You can't fly a kite if there is no wind" ---- calling a kite flyer a fake because he couldn't fly a kite under the conditions you set is ridiculous.

You can choose your sides.

I personally have had too many "experiences" to discount energy connections.

edit on 26-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

It is not genuine mental telepathy. It is merely two people hearing the same spirit and the spirit relaying the thoughts of one person to the other.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I'm not going to argue about Randi.
Apparently you were willing to argue about Randi if nobody challenged your allegations, but if they do then you're not willing to back them up. That's fine but I take it for what it's worth...not much. But if you had something to teach me I was willing to learn, but unfortunately lots of people throw out similar allegations to yours and nobody ever wants to try to back them up so they really sound hollow to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I'm not going to argue about Randi.
Apparently you were willing to argue about Randi if nobody challenged your allegations, . . .

Don't flatter yourself.

It was there . . . I said what I know. End of story.

I know there are threads on ATS about the Randi challenge. This thread isn't one of them.
edit on 27-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ok I'll teach you telepathy.

When people communicate and focus on each other in close proximity, their brainwave patterns begin to subtly entrain. There are neurons in our brains called mirror neurons and they begin firing at the same rate as the people around you. The perfect synchronization of the mirror neurons' firing rate cannot yet be explained by science but it's the basis of much clairvoyance. Brains transmit a very subtle low radio frequency which the mirror neurons are receptive to, which makes clairvoyance possible. When the mirror neurons of two people synchronize, the rest of the brainwave pattern follows. The more you are with a person, the more easily your brains become entrained, and that creates a connection that can potentially become telepathic.

Often the connection remains subliminal and manifests as just knowing implicitly what the other person means, or thinking of things simultaneously with them as you are talking. Everybody experiences this kind of synchronization, but if you focus and learn to control and increase the entrainment, telepathy is guaranteed.

Although science does not know this, mirror neurons of two people with a connection can continue to synchronize even without proximity or physical communication. You will learn to telepath from most anywhere. Telepathy is just an extreme form of brainwave entrainment.

The first step is picking a training partner to form a connection with and both people believing absolutely that they have the ability to telepath. The importance of faith seems abstract but it primes the brain for clairvoyance and makes a tangible difference in what's possible. The more you think about telepathy, the faster it will happen. Think of it as manifestation.

Your subconsciouses will pick up the entrainment first. Try talking with the intent to communicate more specific meaning as you talk and paying a lot of attention to what each other pick up on. You will start noticing better mutual understanding and small correlations between what you think of and what the other person thinks of, things that most people might attribute to coincidence, but don't write them off. It will take a lot of practice sessions.

It might help at first to entrain both your brains to the same mid-alpha frequency using hemi-sync brainwave entrainment (it's the only brand that works last time I checked), but once you have developed the ability to perceive telepathy, it doesn’t matter what brainwave state you’re in. Alpha is a relaxed state where you are creative (which means more apt to receive transmissions because you don't think linearly). Most people are in the focused beta state on a everyday basis but ADD people are in alpha meaning they make random associations and often it's a subtle form of clairvoyant intuition.

At first you will just be able to tell general things about what the other person is thinking, but as you have small successes you will realize that the synchrony is above that which is possible by statistical chance and it is indeed clairvoyance. The positive reinforcement of your faith will make the learning curve faster and one day you will have a breakthrough and experience telepathy incontrovertibly. Telepathy will initially just feel like thoughts that are not your own, but as you become accustomed to tuning into it, it will form coherent sentences, and eventually it will have intonation and sound like qualities even though it’s not a sound...feels like a tiny up and down movement in your brain. Imagine a sound wave. Usually it will not become a voice but if you hear voices anyway then people’s transmissions might manifest in the form of one.

Some precipitating factors for the onset of telepathy and other clairvoyant phenomena are adrenaline, survival need, amphetamines, and opiate withdrawal, but it can also happen under calm and meditative conditions. Also helpful is electromagnetic radiation in the vicinity (though this can have side effects over time), a quiet environment of relative sensory deprivation, and most of all, long term proximity. If you are in one room with the same people under these conditions for long enough, knowing about telepathy and what to look for, it spreads like a virus with an incubation period. Once you experience it, you will be permanently telepathic with each other, and more easily able to initiate telepathy with new people.

Source: A country’s proprietary clairvoyant intelligence program. Just kidding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join