It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Osama Gives Mythical al-Zarqawi a Promotion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
I would just like to point out a few very ridiculous things, which will probably, as usual, be ignored.

I've noticed that the majority of people that have posted messages to the effect of "O...is dead, and Z...is a boogeyman invented by the Government" have listed absolutely no facts, reputable news articles, photos, witnesses, or leaked information reports.

No, how about you posting something that proves these people exist and are alive?????? you cant. You['re simply taking fabricated boogey tactics dished out to you and giving them life. Since the majority do not beleive it, i would say the propondrance of evidence should be placed on the government and people like yourself, to actually aprehend one of these people and bring them in, hog tied and exhibit them on ground zero for the masses to view, then maybe we would believe it.
Seems the only likely scenario to me.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I want to know what proof exactly do you people have Bin Laden and Al-Zarqawi are alive???

a couple of audio tapes? a few letters??? the same video being rehashed over and over again?

come on, how easy are those things to fake? especially when you're the expert verifying the authencity anyways

seriously think of it this way, what is the percentage or chance that a man with known kidney problems and who was on dialysis could survive 3-4 years on the run in mountain caves. how is it that man with a prostetic can be seen beheading someone and bending on his knee without any difficulty be the same, and manage to always be on the "run".

look at how quickly we caught Saddam, why can't we find these two disabled people. it just bewilders me.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Exactly, WW...where are these people? BRING THEM IN, I WANT TO SEE THEM.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ok so we got this Osama guy who has connections to the Bushes , CIA ,"freedom fighter" , whatever , etc... Then later on we send million dollar cruise missles at him and his ....training camps... , which of course miss him. We then practically walk away and forget about him ... apparently.

3 or so years later he is implicated very shortly after 9/11 and still can not be found. Obviously he is/was/whatever important enough to get the governments attention early on.

How can someone like that just fall through the cracks so coincidentally and conveniently it seems? Was the pentegon , etc ... not tracking this guy and his buddies or what? I mean come on. Do you really think you can send cruise missles at someone you deem a threat and not expect them to eventually respond? Whatever the case is it all seems fishy to me , but thats just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I want to know what proof exactly do you people have Bin Laden and Al-Zarqawi are alive???
a couple of audio tapes? a few letters??? the same video being rehashed over and over again?
come on, how easy are those things to fake? especially when you're the expert verifying the authencity anyways

Actually, yes. Videos and audio tapes are fairly solid proof. I agree they could be easily faked, but where is the evidence that they are?
This could go on forever.

seriously think of it this way, what is the percentage or chance that a man with known kidney problems and who was on dialysis could survive 3-4 years on the run in mountain caves.

Doesn't matter as long there is still a chance. In fact, what proof do we have that he is even on the run? For all anybody knows, he has been sitting in the same top-of-the-art mountain cave, complete with dialysis machine, satellite TV, internet, etc. since Sept 11th.
Same goes with Zarqawi. He haven't found him, so obviously we don't know where he is. You assume he's on the run, but he might have been conducting this whole thing from an office somewhere, occaisionally heading down to a basment to film some beheadings.

look at how quickly we caught Saddam, why can't we find these two disabled people. it just bewilders me.

I think we stumbled onto Sadaam. Or heck, I've read articles which claim that he was found by Iraqis and given to us so we could stage a capture.

The point is, WE, here in our homes can't know. Our opinion is biased by what we believe - about the Bush Administration, about the media, about terrorism, about the people in control.

But there is not one of us on this board who knows. Some of us may eventually be proved CORRECT, if it happens that the people we believed turned out to be telling the truth, but we will not have KNOWN.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I would just like to point out a few very ridiculous things, which will probably, as usual, be ignored.

nope, i'll respond.

However, I do this to illustrate a point: Just because you can invent a conspiracy in your own head, does not make it true. And just because someone told you a conspiracy is true, does not make it true.

But it doesn't make it not true and that's all that is important.

If you want to convince someone, get some proof first.

Impossible.
If you introduced me to Zarqawi face to face, how would I know it was really him, and not someone claiming to be him.
If you showed me birth papers and things of this nature, how could I know they were not forged?
If you had people who had known him all his life verify that, "yes, that's Zarqawi", what would make me trust these people anymore than 'zarqawi' himself.
If this man admitted to the beheadings and to leading the insurgency, why should I believe him?
If he committed atrocity in front of me to prove that it was him, it only proves to me that whoever this man is, he has done these things. It doesn't prove that he is Zarqawi, or that he has done the things in the past which are attributed to Zarqawi.

You see?

A person who already "knows the truth" can never be proved wrong if he refuses to be.

This applies to either side of any issue.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShawNee922

How many banners of bin Laden have you seen flying in the Middle East during this time of 'jihad'?

....None ... This is probably because his radical friends know he is dead ...

~peace

Are you sure about that ? Theres one there seems to be quite a market for Bin Laden posters and T-shirts in places like Pakistan.

And who are you kidding saying they wouldnt carry his picture if he was dead. They carry pictures of people that died as Martyrs more so then people that are still alive.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'll humor you. Discussing the Setting up and promotion of personas for psyops against the American people and the world at large is hardly ridiculous. Anyone who suggests otherwise is a disinformationalist or just plain naive.

I've noticed that the majority of people that have posted messages to the effect of "O...is dead, and Z...is a boogeyman invented by the Government" have listed absolutely no facts, reputable news articles, photos, witnesses, or leaked information reports.

If you paid attention to word on the Iraqi street, and quit buying into the propaganda the paid off U.S. media is feeding you, you would understand that the only people who seem to ever know anything about Mr. al-Zawqari are the folks who created this fiction in the first place. Feel free to do all the research on that you can. It's out there. Your Zarqawi is a real man who died quite some time back. But as you can see, elements from the CIA and Mossad are using his ghost to great effect. There are far too many people gullible enough to swallow it.

You know what? I can play that game too! It's real easy! All I have to do is say something like "Osama Bin Laden is actually a Reptillian Nordic Vampire from Atlantis, and right now he's on the mothership plotting his next move, and you're all FOOLS for believing anything else!"

And I'd say take your tin-foil hat off. So what?

However, I do this to illustrate a point: Just because you can invent a conspiracy in your own head, does not make it true.

We don't have to. Our DoD is working overtime to fill your head with the nonsense you believe.
It's working great. And Rummy knows it. So, congratulations, unwashed. The joke's on you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join