It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Osama Gives Mythical al-Zarqawi a Promotion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
These Neo ConArtists never cease to amaze me with their Bu# propaganda. You know what Iraqis have been saying for months now? "Where is this Zarqawi you idiots keep talking about? He ain't here." He ain't nuthin but the boogie man.
Anyone who believes otherwise are so gullible its beyond belief.

December 28, 2004
Dead Osama Gives Mythical al-Zarqawi a Promotion
Osama bin Laden—who is dead and buried—has released yet another audio tape from the grave “endorsing” Abu Musab al-Zarqawi—the mythical Jordanian of Palestinian heritage and super-terrorist who is everywhere yet nowhere—as his “deputy in Iraq,” according to the Associated Press.

The voice on the tape described al-Zarqawi as the “emir,” or prince, of al-Qaida in Iraq and said Muslims there should “listen to him.”

The man speaking on the tape also referred to an October statement in which al-Zarqawi, a Jordanian, declared allegiance to bin Laden and changed his group’s name to al-Qaida in Iraq. The speaker called that “a great step on the path of unifying all the mujahedeen in establishing the state of righteousness and ending the state of injustice.”

In short, the resistance against Bush’s illegal and immoral—and murderous:100,000 dead Iraqis and counting—occupation of Iraq is an al-Qaeda affair. Anybody who calls for “ending the state of injustice” in Iraq will be considered a terrorist and sock puppet for Osama. This will make it easier for Bush to pull off more Fallujahs and similar “operations” because Osama and Abu are evil and everybody knows you don’t compromise–or deal humanely—with evil on the scale perpetuated by al-Qaeda. You also get a hall pass when it comes to respecting international law.

Moreover, now that al-Zarqawi is the “emir” of the resistance, Bush and the Strausscons can tell the world that the occupation of Iraq is part and parcel of the bogus “war on terrorism.” In fact, they have said this all along—however, they will claim the moral high ground now that Osama has promoted al-Zarqawi to run the resistance.
kurtnimmo.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
you know this can go on forever now, steal an identity, create this great terror mastermind and then blame everything on him.

what gets me, is that these two people, one with kidney failure and the other with a prostethic leg seems to be in better health while hiding in caves and holes than most people who actually visit doctors and hospitals.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Of course!

It's maddening. Here in the good ol' USA, if a talking head on the boob toob tells us something, it's perceived as TRUTH. It doesn't matter what kind of BU# propaganda it is or how bad it smells. With the help of TV, our people have been so socialized not to think for themselves, it's scary. Hence, we're taught to hate who we're told to fear. It's ridiculous. Thank God when I got outta the Army, I was able to completely de-program and start from scratch with regard to history and learning & evaluating truth from propaganda. I credit some excellent college professors for that.

TPL

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm surprised too that these unhealthy people can just keep on going and going. Osama must be lugging a generator for his blood cleaning machine (sorry i've forgotten what their called) around the mountains, and Zarqawi can't exactly run can he.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
But then what's the answer? Question everything you disagree with by an administration you hate and just blindly follow that which agrees with you, especially if it's through an administration you love or like?

The coin can be seen on both sides. All you have to do to get some conspiracy followers to jump all over something as "fact" is to name dates and people (no backing needed), put a few links to news stories that aren't related but could be percieved to be with the added bit of information you add, and then use it to attack everything that someone you disagree with (in this case usually Bush) says or does and make it part of a grand conspiracy they're part of.

So does he exist? Who knows, every media outlet has an agenda, and has an opinion they want to push on people, be it subtly or blatently.

EDIT: Like I said...: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-30-2004 by junglejake]

EDIT2 (This could just keep growing and growing from the same thread!):

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Once again, "thelibra", a well known disinfo agent, is sending you down the primrose path.

The real culprit (and I have documented evidence which, unfortunately, I am not allowed to publish) is the International House of Pancakes.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Off_The_Street]

Ahh, yes. The information that exists, definatelly exists, but you'll just have to trust me because I'm not allowed to disclose it. Debunk me, I dare you... Very convienant arguement. Just talk to Zedd, that there is a case of the Wizard's First Rule.

[edit on 12-30-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You have voted junglejake for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

JungleJake, I wish everyone could take as balanced a viewpoint as that, and I couldn't have said it better myself.

[edit on 12/30/2004 by thelibra]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You folks kill me. Balanced take on Osama and his buddy Zaraqawi?
On this administration?
You guys are too easy!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You know what kills me the most, that US when into Iraq to liberate the country, never ever onces it was said that Al-queda, taliban or bin-laden were in Iraq.

And now the liberation when into back stage and we are fighting al-queda in Iraq.

Can people be so naive? When the truth is going to come out, US is fighting Iraqis in Iraq.

And everything else is just but a well woven story of good versus evil on our "great" president crusaders mind.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thanks for your post

I'm laughing because there IS NO OSAMA, and none of the other fictional characters - This crazy war... the whole thing...the tapes...

The elections in Iraq
, bwa ha ha ha ha

Oh, dear lord, what fools live in this nation...
, even third world country masses with a 1st grade education know better

*wipes tears of laughter*

oh...i have to go compose myself

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Dg, I am glad that your are happy about the truth on our "war on terror"

Only the blind will still think is all for the good of the nation.

Funny when Al-sadr was fighting coallition he was very much human, and as human he gave up to help his people.

But this Al-zarqawi, is as much a myth as the true intentions of our president in iraq has become.

Does anybody remember what we are in Iraq for anymore?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
One question I have for any expert on Bin Laden/Al Qaida.

Why would the powers that be use a figure like Osama for the poster boy of terror? Why not choose someone not connected with Bush family etc? If this idea that Osama/Zarqawi are pawns for US propaganda, wouldn't that create more problems/suspision that the "powers that be" would wish to not have to bother with?

Although I am a true believer that there is definitely some shady # going on, I still cannot understand why the hell Bush or whomever chose to use Osama, with all the history between the 2 families, dating back I think at least the Afganistan/Russian war.

Does someone have a really good answer on this? Or else I'll have to believe there truly is a middle aged old dude wit a poisoned liver camping in caves ( some nice trpical/gov site ) somewhere
, wanting the ultimate destruction of Americans ; as Rummy/Bush company said-- " They just hate us "

Oh and I think, I think we're in Iraq for the " Freedom for Iraqi people" or " To rid the world of the most terrible Dictator " or now I'd think this is more true-------------- To rebuild a war torn ( err bombed with almost 0 defense ) country and then install a new leader who will "realize" how "generous" the USA has been and sell most the oil to us
oh and never to sell the oil to chineese . lol

[edit on 30-12-2004 by LaoTzu]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wow, that link was a bit boisterous, the least to say.

Forgive my ignorance, but since when is Osama Bin Laden dead? The entire annunciation requires queries that savvy a more palatable diatribe regarding the issue of Mr. Zarqawi and Osama Bin Laden as mythical/deceased individuals; well researched, a priori, and well articulated.

You've backed up your opinion with another opinion.

Deep

[edit on 30-12-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I belive osama and zarqwai will both be caught and brought to justice soon. Thats just the way I feel

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Since when is someones Blog actual factual news???

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Since when is someones Blog actual factual news???

When it backs up a point someone is trying to make and they cant cant find any real news outlet to back it up.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
You know what kills me the most, that US when into Iraq to liberate the country, never ever onces it was said that Al-queda, taliban or bin-laden were in Iraq.

And now the liberation when into back stage and we are fighting al-queda in Iraq.

Can people be so naive? When the truth is going to come out, US is fighting Iraqis in Iraq.

And everything else is just but a well woven story of good versus evil on our "great" president crusaders mind.

thats funny because I recall hearing numerous times about al-queda in Iraq.
what puzzles me is who are the real brainwashed ones here? if you cant see that Saddam was a tyrant, and actually believe that there were no terrorists in Iraq, how could you possibly know how to even form a sentance? For one, by every definition, Saddam, and everyone associated with him ARE terrorists! What would make Iraq my number 1 target is the fact that the country was ran by terrorism, and was KNOWN for giving terrorists assylum, and worse yet, rewards for acts against us and our allies! Of course, we are not innocent, and there are a lot of shady things going on with our policies, but how many Iraqi people do you KNOW that actually lived there before the invasion? I, for one, work with and know 4 Iraqi people and have talked with some of their family members who told me that the people that are fighting against us, are mostly criminals trying to keep things the way they were because they prosperred from the terrorism. Others fight for the money, and promises the have gotten. Some fight because they have lost loved ones, out of anger and vengeance (which we all might be able to understand). Some of those angry at us,not all of course, because terrorists kill their families and make it look like we did it. AND yes, we have killed a lot of innocent people regretably, and I am not naive to think that our government really cares about it, but politics IS a completely detached mindset from our reality.
I am not even trying to say that our presence there is 100% only for the good of the Iraqi people, but I do believe that if we had more support from our so-called allies, and especially from our own people, the Iraqi people WILL be better off in the future. The problem I see with all of the Bush haters that love to post all of this hate, seems to be that they dont have the ability to see beyond the visible (or should I say- illusional), and look in to the possibilities of a great future.
These are the same people that jump on the France bandwagon and say that the French are right for being against our involvement. No matter how much evidence you show them as to the reasons why France is against it, they choose to disregard it, or turn a blind eye to it, because it means admitting that they were wrong! France was only against it because Saddam's Iraq owes them billions, and they had a special deal with Saddam for oil, which they know will not be honored under a new Iraqi government, because some of it was probably illegal and shady by standards that were set by the alliance. For one, it violated the sanctions pact imposed by the UN against Iraq. I love France, personally, but I wouldnt be surprised if they aided in the removal of WMD chemicals that they most likely got paid well for by Saddam in secrecy. They had plenty of time to help Saddam by continuous objections in the UN to keep us from invading. Of course, I dont know any more than you do, but conspiracy can be spun from many angles, and I think my view of it seems much more plausible.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaoTzu
One question I have for any expert on Bin Laden/Al Qaida.

Why would the powers that be use a figure like Osama for the poster boy of terror?
Although I am a true believer that there is definitely some shady # going on, I still cannot understand why the hell Bush or whomever chose to use Osama
Does someone have a really good answer on this?
[edit on 30-12-2004 by LaoTzu]

Dead men can't deny a thing ....?
Usama probably died the first week in Sept ... 2001' Making him a perfect patsy...

How many banners of bin Laden have you seen flying in the Middle East during this time of 'jihad'?

....None ... This is probably because his radical friends know he is dead ...

Imagine Usama dead and many muslims knowing it, imagine the powers that be bringing a look alike of bin Laden on the scene.... Imagine the muslims who will swear Usama has resurrected from the dead ....
That would spell t-r-o-u-b-l-e .... heh ... I did say imagine ...

~peace

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Very good topic. This all powerful person that just happens to surface at a convenient time. They can't explain this guy with any confidence or why all those people were executed wearing orange jumpsuits. Am I supposed to think these people had their captives wearing prison issue clothing? Like they care. Too many suspicious and convenient killings by the boogyman. This whole thing smells of the CIA.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I would just like to point out a few very ridiculous things, which will probably, as usual, be ignored.

I've noticed that the majority of people that have posted messages to the effect of "O...is dead, and Z...is a boogeyman invented by the Government" have listed absolutely no facts, reputable news articles, photos, witnesses, or leaked information reports.

You know what? I can play that game too! It's real easy! All I have to do is say something like "Osama Bin Laden is actually a Reptillian Nordic Vampire from Atlantis, and right now he's on the mothership plotting his next move, and you're all FOOLS for believing anything else!"

You see? It's real easy. Let's try another!

"Bush is actually in league with the Grays, who are at war with the Nordics, and both are pawns of the Illuminati, who are playing them like a chess game. This is why we invaded Iraq, it was at the behest of the Illuminati to pit one side against the other for their amusement. Anyone who can't see this is an UTTER MORON!!!"

How about that? I can say just about anything I want, and even make connections up to make it sound plausible. Heck, some people on ATS would probably look at my two statements and nod, look at me expectantly, and say "And...? Tell us something we don't know..."

However, I do this to illustrate a point: Just because you can invent a conspiracy in your own head, does not make it true. And just because someone told you a conspiracy is true, does not make it true. And finally, just because someone believes reported facts in lieu of someone stating an opinionated conspiracy theory does not make them stupid, it makes them judicious in whom they will believe. If you want to convince someone, get some proof first.

NOW.... That said... in December of 2001, Russ Martin (on KLLI in Dallas, TX, USA) was interviewing an Army Captain who said Osama was dead. I know this because they always play "The Best of..." during Russ's many vacations. This was one of the bits chosen. He stated that he could not go into much detail, but that he was certain Osama Bin Laden was dead. I cannot provide you the source audio, because I wasn't taping the show at the time, but perhaps KLLI or Infinity Broadcasting can. It's not like they're trying to hide anything, or it wouldn't have been replayed a few days ago.

www.live1053.com...

Now, that is what we call supporting evidence. Not proof, but it is, at least, evidence. Which is more than I can say for some of the people claiming Osama is dead.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well then, for all of you that still believe on our President Motto and lies, would you be so kind as to point out where is Bin-laden because obviously our President has misplaced him somewhere between Afghanistan and china, occurs we forgot that he could even be in his ranch in texas.

And for Iraq, the people in that country are going to be forever grateful of the US for taking over and making a mess of their cities. People in Iraq can not even walk in the streets without been blown to pieces.

But that is ok as long as is not horrible Sad am killing them. Right?

Denied Ignorance people. Sadam was acting alone, our government lie to us, has never been able to link him with Al-queda and the Intel was fabricated.

Now if any of you FBI and CIA agents in here can bring some truth, and prove the link, then the reason of the invasion of Iraq like the bin-laden death story is all a mythical bed time story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join