It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow: AP Confirms Secret Side Deal Allows Iran to Inspect Itself at Key Nuclear Site

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: beezzer
Own it all.

This would never have happened if the embargo had still been in place.

And that's a good thing. That's called progress.

Also, the rise of ISIS never would've happened if Saddam had still been in place. By your logic, I guess all conservatives are responsible for ISIS because of Bush's legacy. Own it. Own it all.

You're not hesitant on the deal are you?

I figured you'd embrace this deal and celebrate.

You should.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seanoamericano
a reply to: Simmderdown
So when is israel going to be held to the same standard .

Fair enough.

Israel can inspect Israel's nuclear program.

Easy!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Fact is the un has been sending people to monitor irans nuclear plant

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Do people understand what a fact is, the mossad which is suposed to be the ennemy of iran, said that iran is not building a nuclear bomb, im going to believe those guys, not fox, not someones blog.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Own it all.

And that's a good thing. That's called progress.

Also, the rise of ISIS never would've happened if Saddam had still been in place. By your logic, I guess all conservatives are responsible for ISIS because of Bush's legacy. Own it. Own it all.

You're not hesitant on the deal are you?

I figured you'd embrace this deal and celebrate.

You should.

Did you actually read any of my posts in this thread? Or perhaps you misread the post you just replied to?

1. I like the Iranian nuclear deal because it stops another Muslim country from being attacked by the West.

2. I don't think Israel or the US should be inspecting Iranian sites anyway, because of their history of assassinating Iranian nuclear scientists & their Stuxnet attack on Iran's nuclear facilities. (not to mention Operation Merlin where the CIA planted fake evidence in Iran's nuclear program)

3. Israel should lead by example by allowing their sites to be checked by outside countries. Since you know, they actually have nuclear weapons (or so they claim).

4. I responded to your post about the left having to own this because it's Obama's legacy & our legacy. So I basically replied that conservatives should do the same w/Bush's legacy then. If you're advocating that the left should "own Obama's legacy" then the right should finally "own" Bush's legacy. Otherwise you end up sounding like a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

So when is israel going to be held to the same standard .

Fair enough.

Israel can inspect Israel's nuclear program.

Easy!

If that's your genuine reply, then why complain about Iran doing it? Sounds hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I responded to your post about the left having to own this because it's Obama's legacy & our legacy. So I basically replied that conservatives should do the same w/Bush's legacy then. If you're advocating that the left should "own Obama's legacy" then the right should finally "own" Bush's legacy. Otherwise you end up sounding like a hypocrite.

When haven't we taken responsibility for our screw-ups?

We do it in life.

It's called being responsible.

Maybe it's something new to the left.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I responded to your post about the left having to own this because it's Obama's legacy & our legacy. So I basically replied that conservatives should do the same w/Bush's legacy then. If you're advocating that the left should "own Obama's legacy" then the right should finally "own" Bush's legacy. Otherwise you end up sounding like a hypocrite.

When haven't we taken responsibility for our screw-ups?

We do it in life.

It's called being responsible.

Maybe it's something new to the left.

LOL You mean common defenses like "I can not recall", "the Devil made me do it", and "but they do it too!" are your examples of "being responsible"? I'm sure you know what I'm referring to with the "I can not recall" example, right? And you even used the "but they do it too" argument just a few posts ago w/Israel & their refusal to allow other countries to inspect their nuclear sites.

Also, "taking responsibility" implies correcting the mistake and accepting any consequences for that mistake. Just giving a half apology while accepting no liability isn't "accepting responsibility".

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

This is like having the SS investigate Auschwitz.

Why on earth would this even be considered, let alone agreed to?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

chill.. people like breezer just throw out short witty lines trying to avoid your point because unless your'e on their bandwagon.. your opinions don't matter.

it sucks, but you get used to it - quite a few people like that here..

I hope Iran does get the bomb.. they haven't used chemical weapons against anyone, they've had them for a long time. It would mean they have a say at the world table against nations like Israel and Saudi who seem to be able to do what they like without any backlash.. It might stop the US in its tracks and force us to talk to nations instead of bomb them.. HOLY COW WHAT AN IDEA THAT WOULD BE!

All the hype and nonsense you hear is nothing but Israeli staged BS aimed at scaring people into more conflict.
As you can see majority of Americans are pansies.. scared of every boogey man FOX NEWS tells them about.. its why the military industrial complex is so large and powerful..

You only need to look at Americas school system and current level of grades and how batsh*t stupid its kids are (granted they are hopped up on macca's and meds) to know the future isnt looking bright.. thus they're lashing out and making sure their future is set!

edit on pm1007318192015-08-19T22:07:44-05:00102015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

chill.. people like breezer just throw out short witty lines trying to avoid your point because unless your'e on their bandwagon.. your opinions don't matter.

Yeah, like my opinion matters to you.

lolz

I hope Iran does get the bomb.. !

And that's all you have to say.

Relax.

You'll get your wish.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I hope Iran does get the bomb.. !

And that's all you have to say.

well i actually said more than that, but in your typical arrogant form you pretend like I didnt.

Let me remind

1. They've had chemical weapons for a long time and haven't used them against the world.
2. If they get the bomb it would put a barrier infront of Israel and Saudi from doing everything and getting away with it
3. It would allow them a say at the world table
4. It would force the US to talk instead of bomb

Those are 4 significant points about why Iran having the bomb isn't a bad thing. But you don't care about points like that.. you just want your 1 witty line to help people ignore the reality and focus on your ''blame obama'' - ''blame iran'' nonsense.

Now, this AP Secret nonsense that started this thread was quite clearly stated above:

The United States and the five other world powers that signed the Iran nuclear deal were not party to this agreement but were briefed on it by the IAEA

but you dont care.. you'd rather that little quote dissapear so you can carry on with you ''OBAMAS LEGACY'' BS.. which is just that.. total BS typical of your method of discussion.

yeah yeah get the tissues, bleeding lefties, traitors, Obama's ruined everything crap.. heard it all before.. you still cant make heads or trails of reality, which is sad in a way.. real sad.. probably why your bunny is sad.. a little embarrassed maybe to resemble such stupidity? wait that's a bad word isnt it?

man.. i cant wait for the next republican to give all you anti obama rednecks a taste of reality!

''Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb bomb IRAN!!!'' isnt just a catchy tune.. its a death sentance for America, its youth, its economy, its argy bargy ways...

man that felt good!
time for some lunch!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Bu bu but, I don't wanna chill!

Besides, I like pointing out how ridiculous & hypocritical the arguments are against the Iranian nuclear deal. There are a large number of readers who lurk on ATS or simply don't know all of the facts. So I want to make sure that when they read ridiculous propaganda & fear mongering like in this thread, they can see past it and understand what's really going on.

I don't expect most discussion/debate opponents to admit they're fear mongering or using double standards.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I'm so glad that you both have such confidence in a religious theocracy.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I'm so glad that you both have such confidence in a religious theocracy.

Judging by their track record, Iran's far more peaceful than the supposedly civilized non-theocracies like the US, UK, and France. Or were you talking about the nuke wielding Jewish State that's gone to war w/all of its neighbors? You should be more specific in your posts.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Own it all.

Have you ever heard of progress? How the hell do you expect a country to trust us at when we keep an embargo on them? As well as the numerous other things we have done to the Iranian people over the past few decades?

Let me ask you this if some bully from school kept messing with you, brought all his friends to fight you, spread dirty rumors about you to the point no one liked you, and them gave your neighbor wmds to use on you how would you feel? would you trust them?

If you wanna know all the terrible things we have done to the Iranian people i would be more than happy to present them to you.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT
Iran has not attacked another nation in how many hundreds of years. I think its about time to discuss israels hundreds of Nukes and demand they abide by the same rules as Iran.

I have honestly never heard an answer to this from the right. They always dodge it because they know their being hypocritical and can never admit when they are wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So what if Iran's got nukes or not, USA has got nukes and have used it...

This world needs a major cleansing, everybody seems paranoid with building nukes here and there and waging unnecessary wars affecting millions of lives.

Rattlings of a peace monger!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Israel were allowed to conduct their entire nuclear program in secret and still only check their own work.
I appreciate that allot of these stories are designed to demonize Iran as much as possible so when invasion does happen it will be justified.....
Wars in Syria and Iraq fought through proxy have been designed to unsettle the country but Iran seem to be getting on with their own thing as best they can.
Iran isnt really known for being an aggressive country (please send me a link if you know otherwise) they have faced a number of invasions but as far as I know they have not been the aggressor.
Iran is going to get hit and the usual suspects will make up reasons for why it happened and again we will find out we have been lied to and again nothing will happen. Then move on to the next country to rape.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shayhorse

Israel is not a signatory where as Iran is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join