It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow: AP Confirms Secret Side Deal Allows Iran to Inspect Itself at Key Nuclear Site

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Iran, in an unusual arrangement, will be allowed to use its own experts to inspect a site it allegedly used to develop nuclear arms under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press. The revelation is sure to roil American and Israeli critics of the main Iran deal signed by the U.S., Iran and five world powers in July. Those critics have complained that the deal is built on trust of the Iranians, a claim the U.S. has denied.

Wow: AP Confirms Secret Side Deal Allows Iran to Inspect Itself at Key Nuclear Site

Here's more:

The agreement diverges from normal inspection procedures between the IAEA and a member country by essentially ceding the agency’s investigative authority to Iran. It allows Tehran to employ its own experts and equipment in the search for evidence for activities that it has consistently denied — trying to develop nuclear weapons...Olli Heinonen, who was in charge of the Iran probe as deputy IAEA director general from 2005 to 2010, said he can think of no instance where a country being probed was allowed to do its own investigation. Iran has refused access to Parchin for years and has denied any interest in — or work on — nuclear weapons. Based on U.S., Israeli and other intelligence and its own research, the IAEA suspects that the Islamic Republic may have experimented with high-explosive detonators for nuclear arms at that military facility and other weapons-related work elsewhere. The IAEA has repeatedly cited evidence, based on satellite images, of possible attempts to sanitize the site since the alleged work stopped more than a decade ago.

This is just pure MADNESS!

You're dealing with a religious zealot who wants to annihilate and destroy a race of people through terrorist attacks. This deal will make Iran a super power in the ME. If the supreme leader were a Christian zealot who wanted to annihilate Muslims through terrorist attacks, Obama and the liberals wouldn't support this agreement.

You give a religious zealot getting 100's of billions of dollars, the eventual lifting of the arms embargo and now we learn why the side deal with the IAEA is so secret.

IT ALLOWS IRAN TO INSPECT ITSELF!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Fact is, iran has had the possibility since the 70s to build nuclear weapon,its 2015 and still no nuclear weapons.

Ill follow that logic, not the made up outrage that people fall for.
edit on 19-8-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

"When there's a bill that ends up on my desk as president, you, the public, will have 5 days to look online and find out what's in it before I sign it, so you know what your government is doing." -Barack Obama

link

Guess that promise doesn't apply to TPPA, or this. (I'm sure there are others as well?)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Fact is, iran has had the possibility since the 70s to build nuclear weapon,its 2015 and still no nuclear weapons.

Why not!

We are destined for destruction anyways right?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

and judging by how well all this has gone for the last 30 years, how do we know they dont

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Bloody insane.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I dont know, you should ask them.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown

Well they still havent build one yet, so whats the problem.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It allows Tehran to employ its own experts and equipment in the search for evidence for activities that it has consistently denied — trying to develop nuclear weapons…

Seeing as how they've never used atomic weapons or even been found to be building or testing them…

Its all a ruse of more WMD in the desert designed to promote fabricating lies about them in order to justify ratcheting up sanctions (siege measures) as a prelude to invasion, reduction and subjugation of another sovereign nation by waging aggressive war on them.

Just like every other country there, following the same pattern against their government (regime change) the people (and muslims in general) and their independent stance against eternal debt to the west. In the end to get their oil.

Iran this and that, give it a rest already. They aren't the evil empire

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Well they still havent build one yet, so whats the problem.

that we know of, since they have been policing themselves and clearly can keep doing it im sure we wouldnt lol

Just as long as they dont drop it on anyone, would be a death sentence
edit on 19-8-2015 by Simmderdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I dont know, you should ask them.

Ask who?

Believe who?

Hell! Read my signature!

Better yet! I'll do it for ya!

"Finding the truth in a world full of lies is a luxury most of us cant afford!"

"

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Well fact is that today they dont have any nuclear weapons, thats going on facts not what ifs.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Im sure the world would know if iran had detonated a nuke, i hate living with what ifs

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Well fact is that today they dont have any nuclear weapons, thats going on facts not what ifs.

how do we know that as a fact, who has that been verified through, especially since we havent been allowed to ALL of the sites and areas

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown

how do we know that as a fact, who has that been verified through, especially since we havent been allowed to ALL of the sites and areas

Then there is no reason to be up in arms over the possibility of them getting "The Bomb", as they'd already had it.
edit on 19-8-2015 by Syphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Im sure the world would know if iran had detonated a nuke, i hate living with what ifs

What did I say that insinuated that?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon

originally posted by: Simmderdown

Then there is no reason to be up in arms over the possibility of them getting "The Bomb", as they'd already had it.

Thats kind of my point

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Ok, so Iran can inspect itself but it's not like they're the only ones doing the inspecting. We are aware all nuclear sites are monitored 24/7 by the IAEA, right?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Letting Iran use its own experts to inspect it's own sites...is like letting Hillary Clinton decide which emails investigators get to see.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is a farce that screams two words forever cemented into the pages of history, Obama and traitor.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join